Why is it difficult to know when is the right time to buy or sell Bitcoin? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Why is it difficult to know when is the right time to buy or sell Bitcoin?

Because buddy it is very difficult to predict something about he cripto currency as we all k ow that the rise and fall if this site is according to the level of trading and we can't predict what is the reall time to buy and what is the tine to sell 

• +4 2

It is confusing rathar than difficult because sometimes you are not sure about the consequenses od your decisions i think trading needs alot of experience in order to avoid our difficilties 

21 hours ago, Hann Werick said:

It's not difficult brother we always get updated by the price of bitcoin by many wallet and also with internet all we need to do just some personal research about bitcoin than we will understand what is the right time to buy or sell bitcoin.

Now a days is best time to sell bitcoin because now it's going 3 to 4% in + so don't miss this opportunity and sell all bitcoin and buy when the market is down

Thank you, their is no such thing difficult to choice the right time of investing on bitcoin, because we can invest bitcoin on any price it have, if we have huge money we can invest it right now even when the price is huge, because we can still get god money from it,  but if we have small fund for investment then we have to wait till the price of bitcoin droppes.

Dear friend, thank you for this information, of course it is difficult to predict a currency like Bitcoin, as it goes down and rises by a tremendous amount Pomia, I think we have to increase our experience and learn technical and graphic analysis, in order to be able to anticipate a little bit of the path of cryptocurrencies and Increase our profits.

But this year, all expectations were correct about Bitcoin, and also analysts still expect Bitcoin to reach 68K if it does not drop below 40K. This year was positive for many investors because the expectations are mostly correct and occurred in addition to the historical highs that were recorded.

Generally my friend, the Bitcoin currency is constantly growing and developing as well. This means that its price will rise and will regress in the future as well if we have the ability to own BTC Let's preserve it

This is a good way to predict when to buy or to sell

I read many articles about this trading methods like chart pattern or Japanese candle 

But seriously how much knowledge we need till we can predict the coming price of the currency , I believe it's better if we study more father about what effect on the currency value that's will give us more accurate predictions 

• +4 1

Sometimes i think its very difficult situation to know because after every seconds its value changes sometimes its value is high and sometimes its value decreases  so we need to care about this we need to check the value of market every time if we want to do investment or trading.

This is difficult for beginners
But the people who use trading and investment know the market prices and their volatility, so they will succeed in selling or keeping the currency.

My dear friend. It's all that this currency is unpredictable. Because market prices are falling or rising every day. But I think bitcoin will remain stronger and in five years it will double or more. Thanks to everyone for this forum

• +2 1

On 11/30/2020 at 11:26 AM, SuperCrypto said:

The rise is not only what awaits Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, but there is a correction and a decline as well, as a short correction is expected in the price of Bitcoin before the rally continues

I agree with you, most new traders believe that Bitcoin cryptocurrencies will rise continuously and this causes them a great loss, in any case, the best price for buying and selling can be determined by conducting an analysis of cryptocurrencies and using the Fibonacci tool.

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is not difficult to know what is the best time to sell and purchase of the coins I want to suggest you that you should do purchase the coins when the price of the coins is falling in the market and when the price is going high then you should to sell your coins in this way you will make good profit

• +1 1

The truth is complicated and uncertain, but I believe he has a chance to win or lose, just like in trade. 

We must always look at the data and then hope for the best.

Hello my dear friend, it is difficult to know the appropriate time to sell and buy, but I think that the bitcoin currency is a link to its button up this year, so this sale this year generates a lot of profit for those who were invested from past years. If you want to buy now, you should wait a year or two for sale

I think that forecasting the price of currencies is difficult for beginners only, but it is very easy for these experts in the market, as they follow the fluctuations in price moment by moment and have a lot of experience that makes them know the next price with great accuracy.

It is difficult to predict the price of cryptocurrencies sometimes due to their extreme volatility in the crypto market, this is one of the most famous and tedious points to do, but in the same graph it appears that the price of this would have an upward or downward trend if It acts as the price is established, but for cryptocurrencies that are starting it is difficult to predict the price and how it will develop in the trade.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/30/2020 at 11:26 AM, SuperCrypto said:

The price that many people put in their minds is usually discovered from the charts and technical analyzes of analysts, and they wait for it with the selling decision, but the price resulting from the graphic analysis, does not mean that it will be reached in the next day or next week, as the trends or patterns that They are determined based on data and are subject to real-time conditions of width, volatility, and a moving average

I agree with you. The price that all people expect can be determined through the chart, but if you use time analysis and have good strategies, you will be able to determine the time by which the price will reach the specified value.

• Useful or interesting 1

Since bitcoin's value fluctuates over time, it's difficult for us to buy and sell it. It also distinguishes bitcoin from other currencies, making it suitable for investment and trading.

Dear friend, of course, there are experts who have extensive knowledge in the cryptocurrency market and can predict prices, but you also have to believe in your capabilities and know the times that are suitable for buying and selling, so you do not need to rely on predictions.

Actually, My decision depend on what is happening in the market. If many are buying or selling their coins, I also do what other users or people do so that I can catch up. In general, We have to buy whenever we see the price of coins go down, because the coin is a potential currency that I believe will definitely increase today or later.

• +2 1

It is very difficult to know the point of purchase in Bitcoin, because all cryptocurrencies are subject to decline and rise, so predicting the price will be very difficult without sufficient market study and good data analysis.

No one can predict the prices of cryptocurrencies, their prices are very volatile and change from day to day, and investing in them involves risk and luck, good luck for everyone.

Now the BTC touch the 20,550$ and this time this is the high of all time and we need to invest in the market at this time and we can make good money if we buy the coins and hold that for the future becasue soon the ALT coins start to go high in future.

Well if you going to depend on luck it's going to be hard to know but if you studied the charts, the coins and the market you will be able to know when to sell and when to buy and it's actually not that hard to know. 

It's absolutely difficult and one of the main reasons is because there is alot of fluctuations in the crypto a especially with Bitcoin and this makes it difficult to have a selling l pint but you can place a strategy to help you with this