Writing Subject and Comment. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ebtc

Writing Subject and Comment.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, why are you in a hurry? You must first end 100 posts for free and then you can post in the rest of the departments. But do not rush and publish in a section other than I first have information about the coded currencies from this section and when you see yourself you have owned information about the encrypted currencies you can publish in a section other than. The proverb in the wheel says remorse and pomegranate safety. Good luck everyone.

• +5 1

I think you should complete your hundred posts then you will be able to participate in all sections of the forum because you are beginner here therefore due to the rules and regulations of the forum you cannot do work in all categories of the forum.

My friend, I think that you first need to complete the 100 free posts in your account, then you will be able to participate in writing in all sections, but there are sections that beginners cannot write in, but only they can read topics.

Probably that was previously my friend, while now you can write and give advice from all the sections in which the cryptotalk forum works and in which there is a lot of useful information.

Welcome, my friend, you are still at the beginning, so you do not have the right to move to other categories because you do not have enough experience about talking about cryptocurrencies. Good luck to everyone. 

• +2 1

in the beginning we should avoid to post ina ll the section because at that time we don't have much experience and knowledge about this platform that is why we don't create good an quality contents for this platform so firstly we should get knowledge and experience from this platform. 

• +1 1

Dear it is bad for you because it is your learning stage and from this forum from the beginner section you will get knowledge about managing and after making I think member and full member here you can easily make your post their first give your full attention to beginner section.

• +1 1

I think you try it in during your first 100 post that's why you face the problem dear you should complete some of task and after completing 100 post you can check it again so hope it will be fine actually the first posts are for verification of you and learning about this platform as well..

Dear @Ebtc you are still beginner and completing your first step of this forum that is completion of first hundred posts so you are restricted to this section only . When you will complete your first step and start posting in daily basis ,you get enough knowledge and experience and then you can post on other sections as well. Good luck to you!

It is good to write good comment and create good subject that every member will benefit from in the forum and platform at large members will rate good rating and with that earn is such.

My mate when you are in the beginners section you cannot do any post and rating to other topic it is the rules of forum so my advice first you need to complete your 100 post then you enter in the Jr.member section and now you can create the post on useful topic but my advice when you create any topic it must be informative or according to the rue of forum. 

My friend, you are a newbie to this forum, you have to be experienced in this field. Try to finish the free posts first and try to research and learn, then start working professionally. Your first successful show raises your spirits. I wish you success in your business

Yes, my dear friend, of course you are in your first experience making 100 comments, after which you move to currencies in the interesting and useful world of cryptography to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

• +1 1

You seem to be quite enthusiastic, but you must complete 100 useful comments. You can start with the beginners section and work your way up once you've gained enough experience.

Mate I urge you to calm down because you are still a newbie so just stick to the begginer section so that you can gain much knowledge and experience before moving to other section. Is step by step buddy. 

• +3 1

You have to complete 100 posts and then comment and follow through. Through that, you get a good rank and be able to move to other departments, and get good reputations.

• +2 1

I am still at the beginning, my friend
First, you must complete the first 100 comments in order to gain information and experience in other sections, and then I believe that you will be able to post in other sections and earn money.
Good luck to you, my friend.💮

• +1 1

Dear friend, thank you for this interesting topic. Being a beginner, you must finish 100 free posts and also learn and gain knowledge and experience from the beginners section and then move to publish topics and posts in other sections when you have the appropriate experience for work and then you can enter the coding world section. Thank you very much

• +4 1

In fact, according to the laws of the forum, you are not entitled to write a topic or talk about encryption except after you have completed 100 publications for new members and you have to gain experience and obtain sufficient knowledge in the junior department so that you can obtain a certain rank to be able to walk around between the departments and publish and participate in them..

My friend first, I want to thank you for your curiosity to know the other sections and participate in them, but you have to work step by step and do not hurry .. Start from this section until you gain experience and knowledge and then move to the other sections.

• +3 1

My dear friend, in the beginning, you should publish in the beginners section when you have taken the necessary experience to work safely in this wonderful forum, so all you have to do is gain the necessary experience to work in places in this forum through active participation in the beginners section mainly after completing the 100 posts, you can enter To the cryptography section, when you increase your participation and posts, you can go to any section in the forum, but you start with a topic in one box, which is the beginners section in general. Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome, my friend, our new colleagues are not allowed to comment or post except in this section for Beginners until they complete the first hundred posts and then it will become necessary to move between the sections and gain knowledge and information faster, I wish everyone the best of luck.

• +3 1

My friend, at the beginning, you have to complete your 100 posts,afterthat you have to increase your knowledge about crypto currency world and follow the rules, then you have to write useful and meaningful topics. 

You have to do your 100 posts then you get know about this forum.Without knowing anything about crypto you have no access to others category you have to work on your skills first and get know about this forum first then you get promoted to others category to.

You are still a beginner and you are not entitled to post in these sections, you must first skip the 100 comments then you can post in them, I do not advise you to publish in them if you do not have a good idea about cryptocurrencies.