Writing Subject and Comment. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ebtc

Writing Subject and Comment.

We are still at the beginning, my friend. We have to work hard and persevere, the most important thing is because we have a long way to go to reach the big wins. Thanks for your search for more.

Toe they are all same because we get paid equal but creating a topic will make you popular and also you will get more followers in your account and get more reputation only if you post useful information to the forum.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

You need to know something good about writing a comment.  So here you can do something good I hope if you want to compose something then you need to know something good here then you can compose something good here because if you have some good patience and hard work then you can do something good here  Hopefully the results will be good. If we can follow the rules here, if you can work properly, then you can do a lot here very easily.

I myself is a newbie and as you can see the forum has divided us in categories so that first we get and learn the easy tasks and get some knowledge from them by commenting and posting first 100 trial comments. After completing 100 trials our rank will get promotion to member and then you can post in whatever category you want.

Expensive pals,

You're in starting so you should write or posting, and comment right here in beginners phase because you don't have any revel in about those so first make your self able after that you will publish comment in those section so try in a row in others sections. First know about this discussion board and then use this forum. And information is most vital element in this forum. Properly success pals.

Dear friend, in the beginning, gain sufficient experience that qualifies you to comment and post in these sections. This is why enjoy your experience here and when you gain enough information, you can start publishing and commenting.

I advice especially for newbie you write comments on beginners section and go to the about forum read the guidelines.  These two sections important you improve yourself . And gain knowledge and information.  

You have not yet completed your first 100 posts so you cannot participate in all categories.

You must first complete your first 100 comments to gain some knowledge about the forum and other key topics, then you can participate in all of these categories.

On 11/30/2020 at 1:06 AM, Ebtc said:

What is the reason why we have the right to post from some categories while opening a thread? For example ; Crypto World, Services, Referal Link. I want to post in these categories. It is closed and I cannot post. I can't write a comment.

I donot know about that may be some forums are restricted for begginers as they have less knowledge you should keep posting in the forums that are working properly i mean that are active like begginers forum is super active.

Hello my friend, you do not need to be afraid and worry about this matter because you are a beginner and you need to gain great experience and knowledge to dive in other departments, so I stay currently in the beginners section and learn more so that you can work in all departments

Beginners can only comment or post in certain sections such as this one "For Beginners." In order to be able to post in other sections, you must be able to gather experience by completing the first 100 posts. You can post and comment on other sections right after.

Your question is important dear but i want to tell you that it is not easy to work on the sections you mentioned in your question because these sections needs experts who have great experience about this forum and digital currencies but is difficult for the beginners. I think you understand dear.

I expect, according to my guess, that whatever you earn points and higher ratings, you will reach your goal, you have to work hard and be patient.

To all the members, did you  ever guess or even think of writing subject and commenting on the forum? 

Start doing so as it is one of the simplest code that can warrant you of straight gradual earnings.

Because it is about forum rankings. So when one first joins, he is not allowed to spam for example until he is commited to posting in here and helping others but he might have a question about an exchange or a wallet so he is allowed to post only there.

On 29/11/2020 at 9:06 PM, Ebtc said:

What is the reason why we have the right to post from some categories while opening a thread? For example ; Crypto World, Services, Referal Link. I want to post in these categories. It is closed and I cannot post. I can't write a comment.

Thanks for this, I must say this will be helpful as I've never created any topic before, the only thing I've been doing is commenting on peoples comment.

There is some session witch are closed for new users you need to have more that 100 posts to start create post on those session it's not opened for now but you should work hard to get more reputation to have the low to post on them

It may not let you because as you are new you must follow the rules and complete the first 100 publications and after that do the 20 that I think that when you only have to do the 20, it will let you enter those writing sites.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend you have to make 100 posts first and atleast be a Jr member of this forum. Then you can post in those sections. These sections are specified for members only and brand new and newbies can't participate in them. 

First of all you have to complete your 💯 posts and then you will be able to make a comments on crypto world etc.

So you need to post work more on this forum.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

You will not be able to comment on those sections because you have not made your first 100 messages, this is as in the "test" pre-period, but once you have made the messages then you will have the freedom to comment on the section that you like the most

• Useful or interesting 1

In the Crypto World section, each new member can publish posts after completing their first 100 posts. Therefore, new members should study in other sections besides Crypto World and publish posts. When our rank becomes a junior member then we are able to post in any section.

the admin has declared a separate portion for each type of posts. If you post some wrong thing in wrong section then there are more chances of getting it deleted or marked as spam by some moderator or some forum member. So take care while doing so.

First of all ,we welcome you in the field of crypto currency. Writing subject or comments. It increase the knowledge and instructions of crypto currency.thanks my dear friend.