Foundation for every beginners - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biojay

Foundation for every beginners

As a beginner I've read the rules more than once
But always read the publications of members of experience this helps me to remember the rules every day and avoid falling in error
Perhaps there is something new I did not know in advance
Because I ignore some things sometimes thank you my friend

yes sir really we should follow all the rules and regulation of this platform because it is necessary to run on this platform for a long time otherwise we can get banned on this platform so we should avoid the violation of the rules of this platform. 

On 11/30/2020 at 12:12 AM, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, how are doing, every day their are new members that join this platform and they need to know somethings before starting anything here. Here are some tips to succeed in cryptotalk forum

-1 Make sure you abide by the rules and regulations of the       forum.

Here are some rules

Don't plagiarize

Don't post something less than one hundred characters

Don't use abusive words

Don't use more than one hundred characters.

-2 This is where the adventure begins

Allnew members have to make 100 valid post before they can start earning and after the first 100 valid post you have to make 20 post maximum each day and you can also give reputations maximum of 50.

3- payment- 

You will earn 10 talk token for each post.

You will earn 1 talk token for each reputations you give     friends.

You will also earn 0.00001 BTC for each of your post that has a like given to you from a member of the forum.

Hope this little tips can help you guys.

Thanks a lot for sharing this useful information with us.. I hope that many of the new members of the forum will get benefits from this post.. As the members comes here new they don't care about the rules and regulations of the forum.. They don't think that what will happen if they break them. But when they got banned they thy realize that they were on mistake but nothing can happen at that time.. So I also adive them to follow the rules and regulations strictly... You are here to earn profits and get some knowledge a out the crypto currency so try to make your profit by making useful topics and content. And also learn a lot of new things about the crypto currency from here. 

• +2 1

For every beginner, the first thing to have in mind is that it is compulsory to follow the rules of this forum because if you go against the rules then you may got banned by moderators. You should to create useful posts if you want to get payment because crypto paid you for only useful posts not unusefull ones,so let's work hard.

• +1 1

My dear friend, I hope you are fine. Thank you for this useful topic. They are key points for work. Help the beginners. Something good for gaining information and advancing more in the field of encrypted currencies

It is necessary to build a good foundation to welcome all new comers beginners.Because the beginner haven't no more idea about the procedure and rules regulations so foundation maybe helps in proper ways.

Hello my friend and thank you for this nice post. We learned a lot from these posts that guide us on the rules and how to profit from the forum.

My friend, it is very useful information for all members of the forum, and I also advise all new people to read the rules, understand them and abide by them in order to avoid mistakes and pitfalls and know how to raise meaningful topics that achieve great benefit for everyone and benefit them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend and thank you for providing these advices in a simple and useful way at the same time yes we have to abide by the rules here to avoid the ban and we have to strive and persevere to provide the best always good luck 

• +2 1

Well detailed explanation thank you so much all new members including me I'm going through these things stitch by stage and surely in the end we are all going to smile

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful article to every person who is a beginner and may read this article. He is a clear and frank guideline assistant to him in the forum in general. I advise everyone before the period for publishing posts to enter a section about the forum and read the rules well and clearly and adhere to them in general and then start publishing The first 100 posts are free and publishing daily 20 posts Get a daily earnings on these posts to receive payment after a week of the most famous posts Thank you so much

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for this great information, my friend. Your post is really helpful for beginners here. They should all read and understand it. It is a good summary of how the forum works. Good luck to everyone.

Thank you very much for these advices, but there is somethong that I did not understand, do not post something less than one hundred characters and do not use more than one hundred characters. I think there is something wrong here. I just did not get the idea.

Hello dear friend, I thank you for this useful post and I think it is necessary for us to guide the beginners to the right path instead of giving them a negative reaction in order to motivate them to develop themselves.

Thank you for these tips. It is important to help new members and I will also add advice. Work smart, be patient and learn as much as possible from the topics you read.

• +3 1

In the beginning, and in the first 100 posts, your account will be restricted to publish in specific sections, including the beginners section and a section about the forum, and perhaps this matter until you gain some information and know how to publish here before moving to the more specialized sections of crypto.

Hi buddy.thanks for these tips my friend,but I think it is not against the laws to write more than.

100 characters!yobit successfully,and if they are useless, they will be deleted by the moderators,so everyone should pay attention to the rules well and adhere to it.

For me it would be good to receive good money when bitcoin is low, but we also have to understand that the people who run this forum cannot change this value every so often and give us more and more money, since we are many in the community, this means that due to this volatility of bitcoin they should make competitions or bonuses that we can win for when bitcoin falls, this would be a good idea for everyone.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that I aggry with you but I want to say you that before starting work on this platform I have learned all information about this forum and I am very thankful to you because now I have confirmed all information.

Good and useful sharing for everyone
We have to focus on the basic rules and conditions of the forum
Attention and move away from warning points
Follow up your work with all diligence and seriousness
good luck.....

Good informative post for the newbies.My advice for all the new members to thoroughly read the rules and regulations of the forum before starting your journey at the forum to avoid any bad consequences of violating the rules.Always respect the forum and create meaningful posts and comments and don't post spam content.Best Of Luck!

Great tips, my friend.
I did not know a part of it. Certainly, we must abide by the rules of the forum and create good topics to improve work in the forum and for everyone to benefit.

It's really optimistic thing to read these kinds of posts, we feel like we are all belong to one family here, and give positive information to benefit other members. It's the cooperation spirit which gather us here make this platform awesome one.

This is a very insightful post that quickly explains the operation of this site to all newcomers in the best way possible. I hope this post reached as many new users as possible, as it will undoubtedly help them gain a general understanding of this platform. In addition, if you violate any of the rules, you will receive warning points from the moderators and may even be banned from this platform. @shakeelsherpao