Is blockchain safe for us? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jack0009

Is blockchain safe for us?

Yes, the blockchain is safe and you can work through it comfortably and easily, rest assured that it is protected and protect your personal information, just make sure that you save your password and e-mail and you will be safe 

Users will indeed be safe on the blockchain because their information will be secured and protected in the database toward hackers. If hackers try to steal any coins from your account, you will be notified. All of your transactions and data will be registered, so it's a good idea to familiarize yourself with all of your data so you can spot any manipulations or adjustments right away. Any transaction that takes place will be reflected.

Yess it's secure and safe for us .Do not be worried about it . I took some information from google .I want to share it with you .In short, blockchain technology can be robust, secure, trustworthy, and private. Ultimately, security is ensured by solid architecture, secure design practices and effective workflow policies. So, do the potential benefits of blockchain outweigh the risks? In short, yes, as long as it has been executed properly...

I take this article from google which is provide the security of block chain .

• +2 1

On 12/13/2020 at 6:39 PM, Nomigg said:

Yas blockchain is safe and Secure according to my own experience. But only you need to do is not give your private key to anyone. It helps us to keep our earned coins safe.

Blockchan is really an environment which provides safety to the members of the earning online person and users. You should not share your secret code. And password to unauthorized.

Of course, the blockchain is very safe.  You can keep your encrypted money without any fear because the blockchain is very secure.  We are moving steadily towards the world of cryptocurrencies.  All fiat currencies will disappear and the price of cryptocurrencies will rise dramatically in the future.  There is no need to worry because cryptocurrencies are very safe, especially blockchain technology.

yes,blockchain is best for us. Here you can keep your currency safely like other wallet. Its secure system is great. Transaction is alsp quickly. Most of the senior member are use blockchain wallet. 

Greetings my friend,
Certainly, blockchain is considered one of the most secure places for information online, because its structure is complex and it is impossible to hack.

Hope that helpful , wish you a good day

• +1 1

My dear, blockchain is a database, but it is a very good one. It has advantages but also disadvantages. It can be a very good database for transparency but not good for efficiency. What I see is things changing and it can become better and faster. If a blockchain is decentralized it s better for security and transparency. It is all about why it is needed and they can be used in many ways to improve many fields of economy.

I do not use the blockchain technology before and don’t even know anything about the blockchain, but I’m looking over to the senior members of this platform to explain for us, we the new members in other to understand how the blockchain technology work.

Cryptocurrency transaction are done by block chain. Crypto currency journey started with block chain. Blockchain is the best place to store your personal information and it is very good wallet because many people liked this wallet.All you need is some experience and knowledge of the currencies that you can store in it.And you have to be alert with network security, there are so many criminals in cyberspace.

Blockchain technology is safe and difficult to hack, and the information is kept confidential and I see many members praising it and using it in the crypto field

Blockchain technology is 100% secure, and all transactions that are based on Bitcoin are recorded in it, and this is how people's rights are preserved.

• +3 1

Yes der, blockchain is very safe and secured. Also It's hard to hack. Maybe block chain future is not good but its really good and It keeps our coin safe.

Actually, I am not using blockchain because I didn't know anything about these things and I immediately started working on the forum and connected my account to yobit and kept working on it, but that does not mean that the blockchain is not good or insecure there are many of my friends using it and they highly recommend it .

• +3 1

The blockchain system is very complex and it is difficult to penetrate because each block has its own fingerprint and the fingerprint of the previous block, and when you break into a block, you must modify the information of the next block that follows it after it.

• +3 1

Yes of course blockchain is issafe for use and also secure for our accounts . but you will have to save your keys from everyone .

take my word for it, blockchain is one of the safest technologies in existence.  read more about it and everything will be clear to you. Really, guys.

The blockchain is a ledger or a database. In traditional database architecture everything is centralized under one authority and databases growing too large can be inefficient. The blockchain is not more efficient but under certain circumstances it can be decentralized and this will create top security for the data protection. The reason Bitcoin is immutable is also this, all come with decentralization. Without this perk, a blockchain is still a weak centralized database. 

Dear to me, I have a lot of confidence in blockchain, it's the encryption management platform, so I trust him and I trust him with my transactions in it, because it's so great and I recommend it to everyone. 

• +1 1

Yes my friend, Blockchain technology will allow users to securely transfer money, also manage cadastral data and publish scholarly publications in a transparent manner. In fact, new "blockchain" technology allows people around the world to have self-control over some services, in complete independence from country and geographical conditions. Blockchain technology includes a non-bank payment system based on Bitcoin.

• +4 1

Hello my friend, I am a new member. I do not have a clear idea about this topic, but I think it is safe. You should make sure of the elderly members because they have enough experience.

• +4 1

This negative mother can't protect information and your money submitting, it's really good compared to other sites this is good for all players the customers who use them.

• +3 1

Blockchain is more secure than most internet platforms because it is more difficult to hack. This is why people and companies start investing in Bitcoin B but you just need not give your personal key to anyone. It helps us keep our earned currencies safe in transactions and these are the most important benefits provided by this technology.

Yes, I think that blockchain is very safe and you can trade in digital currencies whenever you want and it is the best in terms of safety and confidence. I found that many friends praise the blockchain, and this is what made me believe in its security.