Is blockchain safe for us? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jack0009

Is blockchain safe for us?

In my opinion this wallat is a very good wallet .It is also easy to use, its security is too much for the user. It is easy to transaction .Many people use this wallet.I like this wallet, I will give you to this advice  you can use this wallet.

I think blocakchain is safe. It also very inovative. Most of the people consider blockchain as a new world network. I thin they're right. Blockchain has very useful feature. I also beileve it will became more famous because of the attention to the bitcoin and crypto world. I think we'll see better year for crypto in 2021.

• +3 1

On 11/29/2020 at 10:26 AM, Jack0009 said:

Is blockchain safe for us?  Can we secure our information through blockchain?  Is blockchain the best technology?  Help me with advice on this.  Thanks to all the crypto members.

Block chain is one of the most secured mechanism in the internet world, they run most of their process anonymously, which made it so hard for hackers to detect, even on crypto, your currencies will be held in a wallet that only a random generated numbers know it ways, unless it's an insider attack (someone closer to you) then it's hard to breach block chain security compared to other mechanism

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, blockchain wallet is a safe wallet for us. It is very easy to merge your account from here. Transaction is very fast and secure from here.But you know offline wallets are more secure than online wallets.

2 hours ago, Lokeloke said:

Block chain is one of the most secured mechanism in the internet world, they run most of their process anonymously, which made it so hard for hackers to detect

Not all blockchain network are safe. Especially, special blockchain networks are being targeted by the scammers. I have made your line bold, what does it mean exactly ? 

13 minutes ago, UsmanMehmood said:

Yes, blockchain wallet is a safe wallet for us. It is very easy to merge your account from here. Transaction is very fast and secure from here.But you know offline wallets are more secure than online wallets.

The OP is not talking about the Blockchain wallet 🤣 ! The discussion is going on about the security of entire blockchain technology. 

Yes,blockchain technology is safe for us.It is very easy to use.We can easily keep our information and currency very safely.But there are also many scammers. Don't fare,we must be careful about it.This technology provides us a great opportunity to earn money.We can easily exchange our currency through this technology. 

Yes of course blockchain is save for us and also this is cure I suggest to you that you should too to work in the blockchain and we should to create the blockchain and keep our working in the blockchain so this is safe and secure on this forum

The fact that you cannot trace any transaction make it very safe for you to use I think that one of I best features so far and the privacy in it

Yes of course blockchain bitcoin wallet is secure when we transfer date and make transaction. A successful transaction can take place only when the public and private key of blockchain wallet watches to each other's.

Blockchain is very secure and having very low transaction fee.

On 11/29/2020 at 2:26 PM, Jack0009 said:

Is blockchain safe for us?  Can we secure our information through blockchain?  Is blockchain the best technology?  Help me with advice on this.  Thanks to all the crypto members.

I think Blockchain has been one of the most effective and secured means of exchanging money without any stress within a short period of time. Blockchain is highly secured as far as one don't share his or her personal information with anybody regardless of who the person is and this is what will make someone be on the savers side.

Yes of course my friend its so security because its the important wallet ever. Its have a big security way to save your money but you should to save your password and your email to avoid any person stolen your account with your money.

All your transaction and data will be recorded it, it betters you familiarize all your data there to immediately know if there's a manipulation and changes all your data. All transaction happen will reflect actual in the blockchain.

• +1 1

Yes of course blockchain is the best technology wallet's.it is very reliable and trustworthy because of its high standard of security.it has great features for users.

Good reviews from user's. Personally there is no chance of hacking from hackers.

• +4 1

While in itself blockchain technology is said to be a pretty secure system, there are several elements of weakness both in and around the system that can present vulnerabilities. ... In the blockchain, hackers can take advantage of these in a number of ways.You've probably encountered a definition like this: “blockchain is a distributed, ... One good example is that of blockchain being used as a way to vote in democratic elections. The nature ... The U.S. dollar is controlled by the Federal Reserve.

Blockchain is safe but the real danger that threatens blockchain are the users themselves. The compromised security of applications, wallets and exchanges can lead to people losing millions. The users can lose their private keys and lose milions, i think the biggest threat is users. That's why we should be very careful to not lose our assets.

Yes, it is completely safe

On us and on our money

However, none of us should avoid sharing personal and confidential information with anyone

In order not to be robbed

And it wastes fatigue and time

Of course Blockchain is the safest technology. If you are choosing a blockchain to secure your money , then of course you should know that it is the most reliable and trustworthy. You can use it yourself and suggest others to use it as it is very useful and safe.

yes block chain is safe wallet as well as he can safe your balance and security. So you do any task on them without any restriction or any fear. Block chain also provide the Some Airdrop. nowadays STX is airdrop is running till February.

Well, blockchain is very safe from us mate, as you can see blockchain help us to gain some profit because of cryptocurrency, this is jot harmful hence this is gives an opportunity to get more money through investing, trading and holding.

• +2 1

There are many exchange but blockchain is the best . It is safe and secure . It's trustable and secure to save your information. There are many courses available in many countries about blockchain.

Hi buddy, block chain is free of any harm as my own understanding shows. It is not difficult to use at all and our money is safe and reliable. In block chain, we can trade money and use it to get cash. 

Absolutely hundred percent safe and sound technology. This is the demand of new coming wold that we are moving towards advanced and forward technologies so it fulfills the future needs for a secure wallet.

Blockchain is basically a technology or pathway though which the currency is a transferred from one account to another account or from one address to another address.

The blockchain is very much secure. You can simply use it to transfer you money.

Blockchain is one best safe and secure wallets, I have been this wallet for  the past 2 to 3 years now..

It requires email verification when ever your try to login or someone else try to.

Trust me no one can hack or get into your block chain wallets without you knowing..

This is a huge system and it is very important in the crypto market.  In fact, blockchain helps to run crypto systems.  So if you post useful here then you can benefit.