Important of reading and skills needed - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

Dear friend thanks for the sharing information and get the some knowledge and i am thankful to all members who sharing the important information and you say right it is a needed this forum and if you post written no right then you post I think del this forum 

• +2 1

In my opinion if we want to read and after it we want to write something neans that we want to write anything and for that purpose we read first so for reading that we must follow some steps first we get the title of that text then we get the main idea or theam for that text and we done the skimming or scanning on our demand then after reading that we will be able for writing something. 

11 minutes ago, The Legend said:

hello my friend and thank you to explain that to us, we all learn from each other to make this forum a better place for developing ourselves and earn money and also make new friends.

Actually, you don't need to have all of those skills. You just need to be able to understand and have a better grammar so that we could understand each other here in the forum. Having to be able to understand each other is important because this forum would be non sense if we cannot have a normal communication.

Yes it true that a member needs to know good English to create posts. But if anyone has simply good skills to read and write skills then he can start. I think after starting we will be more skilled after 200 posts.

While working on the site, you should focus on publishing useful and new topics. We can increase our skills with the experiences we have gained. Many people have achieved great success with reading and writing.

• +1 1

Welcome to you, my friend, for this really important information. Reading must be mastered accurately . I believe all members need to have a good command of the English languag.Therefore, we increase our experience in this field.

On 11/29/2020 at 9:11 AM, Tesco said:

I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading.

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's six essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

@Tesco Hard work, skills in work and experience, we reached our goals and our dreams come true. For that we have to do the best in order to benefit the members from these posts and information.

Yes dear I am agree with you because you are really right here.  And I also very thankful to you for this information because before this I don't know much about this.  And after reading this post my knowledge will be increased and now it's a good way.  By it we can easily get many profit from it by buying or selling crypto curriencies here. And one day we will become a great trader. 

Writing skills is a must have at this forum. Our posts should be understable and to the point. Other members reading our posts can properly understand what we are trying to say.

Hello my friend, thank you for your post. I agree with you. Reading in general is beneficial to the reader and takes it to another world, and in particular it is very useful in this forum so that we can reach what we want.

If you want to enhance your knowledge then you should read. You will read about you want to know. In this way you can write about that in good way. If you have knowledge about that forum then you will be able to write paragraph more informative. So if you want to learn and read about new things on daily basis then you are at good point I'm this regard.

Very good theme, everything mentioned is really very essential to have a good balance when creating content for the community to which you want to transmit, these are concepts that we must learn and also apply every day when creating new content and we will really see the community of cryptotalk improve much more than it already is.

It is very important to know how to do reading comprehension to be able to learn the topics of the other members and it is also important to know the writing to know how to write a good topic but if you do not know anything about that you should not worry that in this forum little by little  he is developing these skills that is why I really like this forum because we always turn on new things.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/29/2020 at 12:11 PM, Tesco said:

I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading.

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's six essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

4. Good sentence construction

5. Knowledge

6. Attention and working memory, 

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

Thanks for this useful information dude i.think all the forum members should use these.steps of reading to read every post of this forum then they.got very good information from.each.and every post because as you said reading is not the thing is.to.only go.through the paragraphs but we also have to.understand the meaning that hide behind that reading

• +1 1

When I read the post, I will have a lot of ideas about it
I will be able to achieve a lot.Gaining exprience  to it, I will be able to create high quality posts on my own.A post uses good quality vocabulary, so I can highlight these as I read.

Dear you can see in our time and development you can work online if it wasn't for reading it would be impossible and reading has a lot of importance and benefits like making a person smarter and expanding thought, culture, science and so on we must stick to science and thank you

Reading we come across with new ideas of other people.we learn too much skills and knowledge by reading.by reading we improve our learning skills.we become able to work efficiently. 

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, by emphasizing reading permanently and daily, you are working to develop your skill in creating sentences and topics and arranging words better

Hey, my friend. Actually your words are correct, and I agree with you ..
Reading is not an easy matter because it is not sufficient to knowingly read the largest number of pages
Rather, the question here is what did I understand from your reading? What is your opinion of what I have read? What do you remember from your reading?
Real knowledge is the result of what you read and what you gain through your continuous research.
We have to work here and develop our minds by increasing our knowledge about cryptocurrencies to achieve more success.

• +2 1

Hy my dear mate I am agree with you because you will share the good information about the cryptotalk forum .I think that it is very important to read post and learn about the cryptotalk forum rules and regulations .it is very important and helpful for us . without reading we can not learn about the rules and regulations about the cryptotalk forum .so we create the useful and informative post .

As far as we see that reading is easy the more it needs great focus and understanding ...

We can all read, but very few of us understand the matter correctly. Sometimes the meaning of the readable speech is more or different from what we understood .. Therefore, reading needs great abilities ..

We have to analyze the words and how to write them well to get the complete meaning of them.

We can properly access this skill through training and accustoming the mind to good understanding.

• +5 1

If it really is not something easy, and especially for when you do not master the English language well, but it is very good to learn many grammar rules so that you can master all the terms you mention much better because it is not really easy but it requires effort to master it Quick.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes friend  We have to work hard to improve any work.  Improvement is possible through hard work and patience.  If we want to improve in the future, we must first set goals.  Then we will be able to improve quickly.  Thank you.

Edited by Elena951

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Yes, you are right. The more valuable comments you read in this forum, the more your knowledge will increase. Here your English language skills will increase. And this skill and knowledge will help you to post valuable. As a result, you will get positive feedback. The income opportunities will increase. Also, your mental development will be strong here. So there is no alternative to this forum to increase knowledge and skills.