Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

The first rule is to read the forum rules, avoid copying and pasting, posting unhelpful or misleading topics, do not use two accounts on the same IP, focus on writing the post.

Thank you so much dear sharing with us good information and also tips.I am also newbie on this platfrom in my opinion follow the rules and regulations of this platfrom. Avoiding the cheating and copy pasting Share our own ideas and experience. Give proper  times to this platfrom and learn the language and earn the money.

I thank you my friend for your time in writing these tips .. In fact, we must every period and again to the rules so that we remember them so that we do not make violations .. This topic must be proven so that all members can see .. It is really useful advice .. Thank you again I wish you all success.

Your participation is very helpful, and I would like to emphasise your words and say and explain the most important rules of this forum, which are that you should make your post useful and in a decent language with at least 100 characters, and that you should be careful not to offend others, and that you should not use multiple accounts, and that you should not copy, paste, or repeat other posts, but that you should reconcile for all.

Yes, you are right, brother. If newcomers follow the rules, they will never be barred by the moderators. However, some of them do not obey the rules, so it is my strong recommendation that newbies follow the crypto instructions. You will make more money if you practice crypto.

You're right, bro. If newcomers follow these rules, the moderators will never ban them. However, some people do not obey the rules, so I strongly advise newcomers to read the crypto instructions. You would be able to gain more money if you study crypto.

Hello my friend First you have to commit to the rules of the forum and Latanth these rules to be banned second should be your comment at least 100 characters and do not try to copy and paste and not refine the same subject

Thank you for this wonderful post, targeted advice, and a precise comment for members. Specifically, we are beginners. I hope that the post will reach all members and benefit from it. Emphasizing that we must adhere to the forum’s regulations. I wish you good luck.

welcome my friend
Thank you for the useful and wonderful post. We are working to gain knowledge and learn from the forum and we are working to publish the correct information and
We hope that the members' posts will be useful to all and of interest to the forum
Good luck

Welcome to all beginners here at the beginning, copying, pasting and imitation of others is prohibited because you are banned and you must write useful topics and a wonderful meaning and the most important thing is to abide by the rules of the forum.

If you want more earn money so you work hard and own work.

Firt of all my tip is that you not copy past comment not used. Second tip is that you used only one account if you used more than one account in one net connection so cryptotalk will be block.

Some users are new to the site and do not read the rules and regulations, which leads to them being banded. Advice for newcomers. Yes, you are right, if newcomers follow these rules, they will never be disqualified by the moderators. Make no attempt to deceive. Don't break the rules. Don't pretend to be like others because that isn't the path to success.

Advice for newcomers. I'd like to give some advice to newcomers. There are far too many instructions, but here are some general guidelines that I will provide:

1st, don't make it look like you're cheating.

2-abide by the rules.

3-do not try to imitate others because imitating others is not a good idea.

Recommendations for beginners. I'd like to give some recommendations to newcomers. There are far too many instructions, but I will have some general guidelines:

First and foremost, don't make it seem as if you're cheating.

2-Follow the rules.

3-do not try to mimic others because it is not a good idea to imitate others.

Recommendations for beginners. I'd like to give some recommendations to newcomers. There are far too many instructions, but I will have some general guidelines:

First and foremost, don't make it seem as if you're cheating.

2-Follow the rules.

3-do not try to mimic others because it is not a good idea to imitate others.

Hello there members I hope you are at finding doing great work on this platform most of all day but I am really thankful to you for sharing with us are you suppose you are very helpful and your content is good for us

Yes exactly my friend 

I have also noticed that there are members who do not focus on learning 

Kindly all new members first read rules of forum 

Secondly see that what are guide lines for working 

Always be motivated

Yes, we always have to read the forum’s rules to avoid warnings and abide by them in order to gain information and money

Hey! Thanks a lot for sharing this fabulous information with us. It will help us more to improve our skills and earn our profit greatly. We do our best to follow these guidelines and avoid to break rules.

Very informative things you have shared Andi believe I never read ay useful posts before and this posts will help every new person who want to work on this forum and if he will follow all the things you have told he will never face any issue .

Hello my friends, I am new to the forum. I hope I know the tips from experts here that cause the ban. Thank you for this question because it is very important.

Thank you for compiling the tips in this unique way.
There was a rule that I overlooked, thank you for reminding me of it.
I am sure that many people will need such high-value items.

Some tips are given below

1 do not spam

2 hard work and smart work

3 dont violate rule

4 seek assistance from seniors

5 use positive wording

Do good have good

Try to learn and then earn

Be good with others

Hello my friend Thanks for these valuable advice. I am doing my best not to violate these rules or be banned All you have to do is not imitate others to write your personal opinion and style, avoid spelling mistakes and avoid negativity. Good luck for everyone.

Thank you for every newcomer to learn these instructions and follow these things, and he will definitely succeed in his work by reading the forum rules and then commenting at least a hundred letters with the exact English language away from copying and imitating others as I mentioned and he will gain and learn a lot here

• +3 1

Thank you for your topic, in which you detailed the basic rules in the forum because, as I really mentioned, some people do not read them in a section about the forum, so it is good for them to read your post here, which will protect them later from making mistakes that lead to banning them and losing their accounts Thank you

well I always try to stay away from something that breaks the forum's guidelines, and I read the post many times to make sure I understand it before giving my opinion and looking at the other members' topics so that I don't write like them and my topic is unique.