Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

Much obliged to you for your significant data. We as a whole are putting forth a valiant effort to learn and help other people in this discussion. This is an online stage where everybody has their own feelings as everybody is free so attempt to bring the best quality data from your own side.

For newcomers, I would like to say that when they start working in this forum, they must know the rules of this forum and be aware of the rules. They have to understand the topics they will be working on first, then they have to comment in the light of those topics and they have to make sure that the comments are unique and there are no mistakes.

Hi expert, first I will like to commend you for the tips as you have done a very good job. Secondly, all the tips has been noted and will be put into consideration. Finally, you have indeed came up with an educative topic which will help most especially we the newbies on the forum. Have a nice day.

1 hour ago, Mahi2021 said:

Hello my companion @Cleaner, your tips such a Amazing. For newbies, I might want to say that when they begin working in this gathering, they should know the principles of this discussion and know about the guidelines. They need to comprehend the themes they will...

It is very important for a newcomer to follow the rules of the forum.  If one follows the rules properly, he will be able to take a good position in the forum.  So working according to the newcomer rules is one of them.  Moreover, they have to contribute by presenting good information in the forum

Very helpful! Thank you for sharing these simple rules to the newcomers. I've seen a lot of them lingering around commenting on different topics like rules don't exist. I've seen a lot of copy pasted comments published. Also posts that came right from google without giving credits. I hope more see this and be educated.

There are some very easy topic for begginers.newbies always try to follow rules first and than start their work and perform well to do work.so do good always.

A new comer will have to be very patient and consistency is the key to success and happiness ... Because you need to be active daily 

I am new o this fourm.I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

Thanks for this post dear as tgese are important points that should be followed to  avoid any kind of bad consequences at the forum. Rules are mandatory to follow and any kind of violation can lead your account to a ban.

Good topic dear I appreciate it and I advise to new person that if you will follow the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency then you will be successful.and try to bring a good post and good information from his side.if we have a big knowledge about crypto currency then we make more money.creat the post useful and meaningful and don't be copy of others.read the rules carefully of cryptocurrency.take guidness of senior

1 hour ago, Mohammadk said:

All you have to do is write 100 comments and then the profits that he wrote will be activated and the money will be withdrawn to your credit card or bank card and you will notice the difference 

I did not like your answer.  Because you answered irrationally.
 I did not tell Topic anything about any payment.  You would highlight information about the rules.  However, after the first 100 posts, all members will receive payment for the post. 

You are make a very good quality topic. I think not only new beginners everyone want to follow these rules. We want to always make useful posts and give reputation for posts.I hope I will always follow the rules of crypto currency. 

Thank you for this wonderful and informative topic. In my opinion, we all should be aware of this kind of topics in order to avoid conflict and confusion in the forum. These tipcs would be helpful especially to the users who are just beginning to work and post here. Do not violate rules and just obey what is stated in order to have a better working days here in the forum. 

Hi my friend, thank you for your advice for our newbie here, this is very helpful to their to avoid some regulation and rules, and some of important rules is don’t copyright the answer with someone else, just be unique and learn more to more ideas. and grow with your own way

Suggestions for New members are to follow the rules. Unique topics must be posted. No one can be copied and pasted. We can research from the internet if necessary but we cannot copy from the internet. It is very easy to earn money in the forum but first we have to work hard. First we have to complete 100 posts. In order to complete these 100 posts, there are many obstacles. Of course we have to be patient here, if we have patience here, we will be able to achieve goals and achieve success.

1_Do not copy or paste: Many board members make this mistake.

2_ Don't spam: There are a lot of people who repeat the same topic over and over.

3_ Do not cheat: Many forum members cheat.

4_ Don't classify cheating: Many people get bad reviews.

5_ Do not post useless: Those who post the lowest rank on the forum will be banned someday.

Well my friend I'm new member of this forum. This information helps me to work in this forum and through this I'm be able to doing best in this forum. And I hope others members also satisfied by this Post and have a nice day friend.

Hello mate. Actually I am recently joined in this forum and thank you for this much information you given. Really it is very helpfull for all newcomers. Really we need this like post so everyone can be good in this forum.

My dear friend, no, of course, beginners should read all the conditions and abide by them And also we must avoid some things, including copying and pasting topics and giving negative hearing 

My advice for newcomers is to follow the rules to the letter and not make any mistakes or do not break the rules because if they do, they will easily be removed from the campaign that is why my advice is that hopefully has served them.

• +2 1

Yes bro you are right if the newcomers will care these guidelines they will never get banned by moderators.but some of are don't follow rules please my highly request for the newbies follow the instructions of crypto. If you learn the crypto you will earn more then now.

Hi friend I am a new member of the forum.  So your post is very necessary for me.  Thanks Friend, for sharing the information you need.

Hello Friends i hope you are all well. Yes friend you are right if the new members come and follow his points, they will never be blocked. I must say one thing whenever we do something whether it is online or we set up shop, We have to give it time. In the same way, if we give time here too, we will reach our destination. 

Thank you so much for giving me such information because most newcomers don't know these things and don't do it because of their restrictions and face a lot of problems so we should always remind them but these provisions mean they work properly. Thank you.