What are your plans with your crypto assets after death? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

What are your plans with your crypto assets after death?

7 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@Whited35 Wish you will find talented teammates to jointly develop a powerful and useful 5.0 blockchain for the world. Hope that blockchain is reliable enough for us to entrust our crypto assets to it.

Currently, we are 5 and all from EU. I want it to be decentralized all around the world and community formed open source blockchain can play the crucial roles to bring the changes in this world. The main focus is to allow any sort of data into the blockchain with the ultimate computing and all activities should be handled by the AI. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/25/2021 at 1:37 AM, MrSpasybo said:

Some of my friends keep private keys in banks and relatives can use them to withdraw crypto assets after their death. I think that's a good way.

if you talk about our crypto asset now then we can not be ensure about we should  give our privet key to other member or to our relative .. because this can lead us have disadvantage .. anyway , whenever we have good asset or funds on crypto then ofcourse we should convert our crypto into real money then use it on daily or real  activity .

• +5 1

7 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

if you talk about our crypto asset now then we can not be ensure about we should  give our privet key to other member or to our relative .. because this can lead us have disadvantage .. anyway , whenever we have good asset or funds on crypto then ofcourse we should convert our crypto into real money then use it on daily or real  activity .

@Dorjoy12I agree with you, our goal in entering the crypto market is to make profits in fiat instead of coins/tokens, so it would be better if all of our assets are used for our lives.
Giving personal keys to loved ones too soon and they can't manage themselves would be a mistake. Maybe they are not aware of the importance and danger of the market, they will lose their wallet or liquidate all of our crypto assets because of FUD/FOMO.
Obviously we need a inheritances service for crypto assets.

• +3 1

On 3/31/2021 at 7:03 PM, Didaradas said:

My plans for my cryptocurrencies after death is to pass on the coins to my family members because I'm single and also a student, my brothers and sisters should inherit it.

But have you made friendly environments for your parents and siblings to inherit those coins, because sometime death could happen so fast, you must always be prepared what have you done to prepare for it and prepare them as well?

As for me, I do not have any currencies with large sums to invest in. It makes me not think where I will send my coins after my death, so it does not bother me much 

20 hours ago, selfmade said:

But have you made friendly environments for your parents and siblings to inherit those coins, because sometime death could happen so fast, you must always be prepared what have you done to prepare for it and prepare them as well?

@selfmade yeah, life always knows how to surprise us. Perhaps we should be ready to transfer crypto assets as soon as we enter this market ^^

19 hours ago, Mohamedryad said:

As for me, I do not have any currencies with large sums to invest in. It makes me not think where I will send my coins after my death, so it does not bother me much 

@Mohamedryad Are you completely indifferent to the fate of crypto assets? As such, you want to burn them to share value to holders. A good idea for the community! Would you change this mindset if you have a large crypto asset?

On 4/2/2021 at 10:31 PM, MrSpasybo said:

@Dorjoy12I agree with you, our goal in entering the crypto market is to make profits in fiat instead of coins/tokens, so it would be better if all of our assets are used for our lives.
Giving personal keys to loved ones too soon and they can't manage themselves would be a mistake. Maybe they are not aware of the importance and danger of the market, they will lose their wallet or liquidate all of our crypto assets because of FUD/FOMO.
Obviously we need a inheritances service for crypto assets.

i am totally agree with you . we are here just for earn money and as soon as we will be able to earn enough captial then we will need to leave this world of crypto just for focus on real life business such as land or property .. as we know there has always risk on crypto world of losing money 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

i am totally agree with you . we are here just for earn money and as soon as we will be able to earn enough captial then we will need to leave this world of crypto just for focus on real life business such as land or property .. as we know there has always risk on crypto world of losing money 

@Dorjoy12 Do you think we're going to live to the end of crypto? I mean in the future maybe only blockchain technology will be accepted and crypto will have to completely disappear as nations go against crypto together. So it doesn't seem like we need to think about the future of crypto assets anymore. I used to have that feeling when the crypto winter of 2018-2019 pushed the price of BTC back to $4K.

• +3 1

21 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@Dorjoy12 Do you think we're going to live to the end of crypto? I mean in the future maybe only blockchain technology will be accepted and crypto will have to completely disappear as nations go against crypto together. So it doesn't seem like we need to think about the future of crypto assets anymore. I used to have that feeling when the crypto winter of 2018-2019 pushed the price of BTC back to $4K.

we can not say what will happen near future ... but according to now situation we can say that crypto is trying to convert into paper money and if do so then there has nothing we should worry .. again do not you think bitcoin will dump again ?

• +4 1

On 4/6/2021 at 8:56 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

we can not say what will happen near future ... but according to now situation we can say that crypto is trying to convert into paper money and if do so then there has nothing we should worry .. again do not you think bitcoin will dump again ?

@Dorjoy12 We will wait for more developments of this new and small market, everything can happen, especially when we have not seen the true value of blockchain & crypto in life. To be precise: governments are not ready to mass-test blockchain & crypto.
The price of BTC has increased very quickly, from 3.5K to 60K, so I believe that crypto winter is inevitable. I don't think super cycle is ready for this market yet.

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, MrSpasybo said:

To be precise: governments are not ready to mass-test blockchain & crypto.

Do you know that my govt saying they are not going to accept crypto but the project team or planning they are keeping  to accept it near future.. i do not know why they want to it   citizen to do not use crypto when they able to change their life from it 

• +5 1

20 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Do you know that my govt saying they are not going to accept crypto but the project team or planning they are keeping  to accept it near future.. i do not know why they want to it   citizen to do not use crypto when they able to change their life from it 

@Dorjoy12 Mate, crypto is evil to governments because if crypto becomes ubiquitous, most people will no longer use fiat and the economy will be free of government control. At that time they would not be able to print more money, could not control the country's cash flow. And the problems of corruption will be limited ^^
Besides, crypto comes with a number of issues such as fraud, abuse... that government does not have the capacity to issue a legal framework for it.

• +3 1

On 4/8/2021 at 8:51 PM, MrSpasybo said:

@Dorjoy12 Mate, crypto is evil to governments because if crypto becomes ubiquitous, most people will no longer use fiat and the economy will be free of government control. At that time they would not be able to print more money, could not control the country's cash flow. And the problems of corruption will be limited ^^
Besides, crypto comes with a number of issues such as fraud, abuse... that government does not have the capacity to issue a legal framework for it.

if crypto going to adopted then there has a chance govt will make transaction all by crypto currency and that time if any president or minister make transaction by govt funds then how govt will track them as like now you can not able to track any wallet then find out the identity 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

if crypto going to adopted then there has a chance govt will make transaction all by crypto currency and that time if any president or minister make transaction by govt funds then how govt will track them as like now you can not able to track any wallet then find out the identity 

@Dorjoy12 Although crypto is anonymous, some information such as the receiving wallet address, sending wallet & assets is completely transparent, so the government still has a way to investigate if necessary. We can even track the accounts of public officials, making the process of corruption hindered. If the crypto legal framework is well done, it will bring great benefits. If it had too many bugs, it would create a huge meltdown for the economy. It is clear that governments are not qualified enough to consider and develop legal and regulatory systems for crypto, the simplest way is to ban crypto ^^

• +2 1

It's is a strange question but I see that if we share our passwords with our son's and by the way they will can withdraw the money from our wallets.

• +5 1

22 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

It is clear that governments are not qualified enough to consider and develop legal and regulatory systems for crypto, the simplest way is to ban crypto ^^

if they become able to do so then it will take long time more mate such  as crypto should be legal world wide so that they can do bussiness via crypto and so on .. again govt need to teach first about blockchain  activity as crypto based on blockchain all the time 

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

if they become able to do so then it will take long time more mate such  as crypto should be legal world wide so that they can do bussiness via crypto and so on .. again govt need to teach first about blockchain  activity as crypto based on blockchain all the time 

@Dorjoy12 Every change takes time, but most importantly everyone needs cooperation, just like with the digital money in the bank account we are using. Applying it helps the state save a lot of paper money printing costs, and at the same time take advantage of the idle money of the people.
The value that crypto brings is much greater, but the government is scared, so they will not accept crypto, they will create another digital money, CBDC ^^

• +3 1

On 4/11/2021 at 2:59 AM, MrSpasybo said:

The value that crypto brings is much greater, but the government is scared, so they will not accept crypto, they will create another digital money, CBDC

i am just get confused that what will crypto authorities do when all the coin will be on it new ath  as like bitcoin on 100k$ and eth 10000$ then another top rated crypto ..what will be happen then  ?

• +3 1

33 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

i am just get confused that what will crypto authorities do when all the coin will be on it new ath  as like bitcoin on 100k$ and eth 10000$ then another top rated crypto ..what will be happen then  ?

@Dorjoy12 The answer is simple: they will recognize their value, but they will wait until crypto winter to say that the crypto market is just a bubble and potentially risky to lose money, lose future. The scenario will repeat like 2018, I can guarantee it in less than 1 year. We still can't enter super cycle yet. We have to get used to this, probably until we write inheritance for crypto assets ^^

12 hours ago, aadikhan said:

If possible explain to the person you trust above everyone else how to have access to your crypto funds. If now it is valued $1000, maybe after ten years it will be a hundred times higher. So your loved ones or family should know how to access them, or how to find the private keys

@aadikhan As such, you will hand over your crypto assets to your family. So how and when do you want to hand it over to your family? Do you think if it is safe for a family member to improperly access and use your crypto assets.
I think we should only introduce to the family to understand, and only give them ownership after we die.