Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions.

Your words are accurate and beautiful, because this forum has given us a lot, so there is no objection to returning the favor to him with something that he is able to do, which is to follow his rules and instructions, as well as to make him grow more and more, so what we have to do is add useful topics that have meaning and significance and not repeat the questions with it and search for anything you like To throw it inside.

Edited by دودو
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

In order to succeed in our work, we have to be more innovative and creative
Do more to get a good reputation here

Your words are accurate and beautiful, because this forum has given us a lot, so there is no objection to returning the favor to him with something that he is able to do, which is to follow his rules and instructions, as well as to make him grow more and more, so what we have to do is add useful topics that have meaning and significance and not repeat the questions with it and search for anything you like To throw it inside.

• +4 1

It's really necessary to search before post any one to avoid the duplicate post,users are tired to talk in the same post with the same subject because the forum are full of that in every session you go you the same subject

Thank you for this advice, I agree with you that the only strategy to get a good reputation is to publish useful posts, we must give the good reputation to the people who deserve it.

I congratulate you on this great achievement my friend, I hope to be more effective here and to publish important topics that attract followers and reap a good reputation, but I am committed to studying and doing other work every day and therefore I do not find much time to spend here.
I will try hard to follow in your footsteps and can achieve great success here like yours.

• +4 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

The most important thing is to write meaningful posts, i.e. comments or write posts, provided that the number of characters is not less than 100, that the content of the post is valuable, useful, and related to the topic at hand, that it is free of racist expressions and offensive words, and that you avoid copying and pasting others' posts here in order to  You do not get warning points or are banned by the administration.

Yes, this information is very useful, but we must search for new sources to search for distinctive information about cryptocurrencies and I think that this will attract many members to interact with your posts.

• +2 1

If your posts contains useful information and quality contents . It may gain number of reputation and more positive responses.  Your post should be meaningful , effective and interesting for others . Best wishes 

You actually ought to look before posting someone to prevent duplicating post, people are tired of talking with the same subject in the same post because the forum is filled with the same subject in any session @shakeelsherpao

Thank you for this amazing piece of information. First and foremost you have really come a long way, and I must tell you that I am inspired by your growth. I will try to get to your level somedays. This post of yours is awesome, and I will heed to all what you said in it. Learning continues for people like me. Thank you once gain my friend.

It is a very useful and motivating publication, everyone must work hard and search on the Internet, communication sites and articles also about digital currencies and gain experience from them, and publish them in this forum, in order to win good interactions,Thank you and good luck 

Very good post my dear friend I'm very glad to know about this forum  and from your post I'm also feel some motivated if you can you do these things and get reputation and rating by your hard work and creative ideas then we can also do these things and get reputation and rating in this forum thanks for you to share such a experience with us dear friend it's help is to work here properly 

Absolutely my friend, I agree with you

Learning here is very easy, all we have to do is read and read in magazines and online

Here in the forum we have to follow the posts of senior members to learn from them

And we should not stop at the junior section only, but we must work in all other departments and support them

My friend your topic is very important in the forum there are many strategies to get a large number of responses to your topic the most important of which is to distinguish and single out the proposed topics and give ideas of importance to members use them effectively

You must be very active in the forum and your topics should be useful and attractive to the readers, with the passage of time the members will preserve you and they will support you and follow you as well, this matter needs time and also learning and browsing the forum constantly.

• +3 1

The uniqueness of your topic on cryptocurrencies will give you a lot of reaction. Look for new and valuable information to put into your post. Avoid copying and pasting and stick to the rules. Rely on easy vocabulary to bring up your topic, this will give you a good reputation.   

It is better not to follow any strategy in this particular matter because in my opinion the responses come if the content is good without making any other effort. I hope you understand my point of view.  

These advices are good. I agree that we should open useful topics to become popular and build a fast improving reputation. we should also avoid spamming topics with similar content otherwise we may get negative reactions.

Obviously if we have ability of making good content topics so we must get good react and if we talk about replies so we have to make good posts and useful posts so that many members will appreciate and they will comment on your topic they will ask more as well..

Many of the people here on the CryptoTalk forum want a good reputation and positive feedback on their posts here.  Therefore, it is important to work on the topic of learning and provide the best posts that contain useful and hot information on coding in order to achieve reputation and get paid later.

• +4 1

I believe the easiest is when you are able to work as hard as you can to be understandable. There are so many things going on right now that if you look at all that is going on right now, there are people trying to put together systems that are not so easy to work with, so I believe it is critical that your message is simple to understand and well valued.

Hello , indeed this forum is enlighting and informative, I hope you can explain more on how did you educate yourself , is it just from this forum or you googled things up, and would you please explain how much to expect when posting and interacting on daily basis? if  it does not bother you.

I think the easiest is when you are able to work as hard to be understandable that is really important, there are so many things happening right now because you look at everything happening right now there are people who are trying to put together structures that are not so easy to work with , so to me its important that your message is easy to understand and it will be well valued, that is easy to work with it such way

I really like your message, and you don't need to apologize; you did an excellent job of providing us with discussion topics. I absolutely agree that you must put in a lot of effort for the forum, and I've also rethought how I can approach my participation and decided to take a more professional approach because the forum needs high-quality posts. The content creator would benefit from testing.