Fight Greed and Fear, and you will win. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lazarock

Fight Greed and Fear, and you will win.

We must distinguish between impulsivity and recklessness, because people who work recklessly and rely on luck have little success rates, while people who are rushing to work and do their work well are the ones who are successful, in my opinion.

Anyone should set realistic goals and not be overly enthusiastic
If you eliminate greed, it is possible to eliminate all other forms of trading errors. You must focus on your work in order to be successful and to separate your thinking from money at work.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The person who likes greed and curse that guy cant succed so if you want to earn a lot don't be a fearful personality. Greed has negative effects in achieving success, so a person should not be always greedy. 

• +2 1

Hello my friend, a good topic. We must never be afraid of loss. In the event of fear, you are truly a loser. You have to know to control yourself. A happy opportunity.

• +1 1

Thank you for this valuable participation, my friends, really valuable advice, and I will try to apply it when I start working in trading and investment. I think that fear often causes us to lose and regret. Instead of protecting us, we must always have an adventurous spirit, just as greed often causes its owner to fall into trouble. We must always stand at a certain level

• +4 1

Thank you very much for sharing this useful information. Yes, you are right, if we want to become successful then we have to fight our Reed and fear and we have to take right steps at the right time to get more benefits. Greed and fear are hurdles and those who avoid them and clear them can take huge amount of success.

If you want to make yourself successful, then you will have to fight with fears and greed only then you can become successful, as long as you are fear or if you have greedy, then you will be a victim  failures.

Hello my friend i completely agree with you. Greed is something which doest allow us to know what is right or wrong. And fear doest allow us to proceed forward. If we are able to overcome both we are sure to succeed 

I agree with you friend, none of our fears and greed can be brought,We have to overcome our fears and we have to stay away from greed. If we want to work here, we have to work honestly. Thank you.

In the world of coded currencies, we must control our emotions well in order to reach the summit of success, fear and greed, which hinder the individual, so we must avoid these emotions so that we do not fall into problems and lose money

• +3 1

Hello, friends. 

You're right. 

We must fight greed and fear in order to reach success.

We have to control ourselves while trading. 

We have to overcome the brave and be stronger.

It's a great topic, my friend. 

We all need to know how to control our courage and fear.

Thank you for these advice, and I am with you in this .. We must not fear, but rather draw strategies, study the market, control our feelings and patience because it is the basis of everything and we must expect loss so that we do not be shocked because we want to try and not waste our time in fear. As for greed, it is the enemy of man and we have the belief that, with perseverance and hard work, we will achieve all our goals one day, and nothing is impossible.

Yes, my dear friend, I thank you for your useful and valuable participation because this is very important to achieving success. Fear reduces our morale and our self-confidence, and greed makes us hasty in making decisions and this is wrong and exposes us to big losses.

Hello my friend, I wish you good and success. Yes, you are right. We have to work hard to get success, because beautiful things need time and this also requires patience.

Of course, everyone has to set a goal in front of him and strive for it, noting that everything will seem very boring and meaningless, and of course we must avoid fear and fight it often,  If we do both of these things, we will gain a lot in our life, not just at work

• +1 1

hello friend, I am new to this platform The greedy part is the part that caught my attention. This does not mean that the other points that were raised are not important. 

I think you have to know how to control fear, for that you need a lot of practice and patience regarding the use of the investment method that we are going to use for the exchange of our cryptocurrencies, as for greed, it is one of the main causes where we lose our money, for this reason we must establish clear objectives, to come out in profit.

Hello dear
Yes really
Greed kills its owner and leads him to closed roads
Some people are dissatisfied with what is achieved during a certain period even though it is of high value
This kind of greed hides the human eyes from the proper behavior to preserve these benefits, unfortunately
We have to be content with what we have and in the manner of gradual success

Of course I agree with you, you must not be afraid and overcome your fear, and you must not be encouraged, in order to succeed in your life and in your work you must be courageous, good luck to you.

Yes, my friend, we must work hard and move away from fear because it is the real enemy to man and I advise all members to work to enter the investment world and work on it and take risks in order to get profits and experiences also in the future because we cannot reach success when fear and stop  the work

• +3 1

You have the right to greed, fear, and similar aggression here at work
Fear often causes you to give up staying in a trade even though you are almost certain that it is a profit, and yet you withdraw from it, so having some courage is very important despite the risks, but by monitoring we can avoid big losses
And greed is the biggest enemy for profit lovers without thinking about the risks, and it will lead them to a great loss inevitably

• +1 1

yes my mate i satisfied with you and i also think that both these things fear and greed cause your failure so never take it in your mind always try to overcome your fear and greed because in my opinion  fear is the thing that stop you to move forward and greed is curse so do work hard without it and get success wish you very best of luck.

Yes friend, greed and fear are the worst feelings we can have when we are trading. Both are make us lose money and I have found lately how if I was not feared I could have made a lot more money since I started. It is possible that the bull run will not end now, but it was the fear that made me lose a lot of profit.

Fear and greed are often identified as the main drivers of financial  market . This is simple and clear . One of the easy  way to decrease the emotional effect of your trade is to trade lower your trade size. 

Yes, I am fully agree with you. We should work against our greed and fear. It is because if we work according to rules and regulations then we will succeed one day. So we should work according to our goal with patience to get success.