Fight Greed and Fear, and you will win. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lazarock

Fight Greed and Fear, and you will win.

You are absolutely right friend I am agree with your opinion we should become successful by fighting the fear and greed because these both habits of the man are very bad habits and these leds to everyone towards the failure therefore we should fight with them. We can win by fighting the fear and we should take risks in trading and investment to become successful.

Thank you for this great information. Yes, we must avoid fear, but we must show a little patience and think carefully before making any decision to buy and sell cryptocurrency Thank you. I wish you success.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, my friend, for these valuable advice. I certainly agree with you. The two most dangerous things are greed and fear. Therefore, you must always be courageous, persistent and hard at work and stay away from greed.

• +3 1

Yes fear and greed are the main reasons behind failures. Because in fear we do not think sensibly. Many scammers also scams us by using our greediness.

These are 2 established enemies of success, if we are afraid, our path will be truncated and we will see obstacles as impossible to overcome, in addition, with respect to cryptos, fear means that we can lose a lot of money, because we will not enter into businesses that are worth it. Grief and greed, I can tell you that it makes us lose everything we have achieved, it is better to have objective goals and when achieving them, obtain those benefits and try to set other goals.

• +2 1

Fighting with greed and fear is not easy for everyone. Because these are the main evils 😈 inside any human heart. We have to fight them and get rid of these evils. Because if we don't do that then we can be harmed from them. 

Yes absolutely if you have greed and fear then you cannot do anything in your life even you cannot cover a single step towards success so first of all kill your greed and fear and then definitely you got success and cover all the hardship of the life and keep smiling and then succeed.

You're right friend,fear is one of our biggest obstacle in this forum,we always have the fear of losing,which is making us to misuse some opportunities coming our way in the forum, in order to succeed, we have to fight and minimize the fear in us,if possible let's try to totally get rid of it

To be greedy it hinder to oneself. Every greedy members will gain nothing but zero gain at the end of the day. It good to apply sense and not too rush in making your daily task. Be prudent enough and accommodate others to benefit from your earning.

In my opinion, greed and fear of obstacles to success, fight everything that stands in your way. Do not let anything stop you from the unparalleled pleasure of success. It is natural to be afraid in the beginning, but do not let it dominate you completely.

I agree, greed and fear cause a loss most of the time. We must be brave while trading, but not recklessly, in addition to not being greedy and putting our balance in one place. We should spend more time on the forum gathering information and experience and then trading well.
Good luck .

Very true my friend,  fear is one of our greatest enemy in life,  for us to succeed we have to conquer our fear and take risk,  because once we keep putting fear in our mind we cant move on.

On 11/26/2020 at 3:12 PM, Sypher9 said:

Greed or lack of confidence with fear are a bad combination to reside in a trader because they can make him or her unsuccessful so let's avoid them by all means even when we are working here at cryptotalk in order to obtain good results.

In order to gain good results you need to work hard and you have to follow your rules and your stratergy with the help of which you would be getting what you want.

Well said well mate, fight greed and fear if you want to win. If you want to succeed on the whole of cryptocurrency, you are supposed to avoid greediness and fear so that you will be among the successful once. Welcome and have a nice day.

Let me offer some advice: The trader must be courageous and move away from fear, because fear will make him miss the appropriate opportunity to sell or buy, and the trader must also move away from greed, and realize that contentment is the most important ingredient of success, except that failure will be an inevitable consequence of greed, no matter what  It was a trader's experience,

• +1 1

Greed is one of out greatest problems. If we can treat greed alone then we are certainly going to be successful. So if now are able to fight both greed and fear then there is no doubt that we are going to become successful in our crypto career.

Fear is rhe nymbervone thing you have to get rid of if only you want to succeed in your plans and other negative influence should be terminated because such things won't take you forward but lead to your downfall

Hello friend how are you. I'm really very satisfied with your topic. This topic is really helpful for increasing my knowledge and experience about trading. So I hope I'm doing work without any fear or greed. 

You are right Greed and fear are our biggest enemies in trading and If we overcome these we can become a successful trader.Most Of the traders always gone with loss due to the greed of more and more and some are those who waste the golden opportunities because of fear of loosing. if you Want success then you need to take the 1st step.

Yes, indeed, we can do a lot of good things, it needs some effort and arrangement, and you will reach what you want in record time. This is the best thing about arranging things and making goals simple is great.

Fear and greed play very important role in your success if you can control on your greed and fight with your fear you will definitely become a successful person and you can achieve your all targets fear of loss is create very negative impact when you make any decision you always believe on yourself and make decisions with full confidence

You need to know how to control greed as it can take emotions to another level, you can learn from traders like how they can control their fears as well as greed can come as part of the session....

When we seek to achieve what we want, fear stops in our way, and this is the possibility of falling into error and loss, which leads us to frustration .. Likewise, greed is to reach the summit directly without gaining experience and successive passage. For the stages of work, it will make us more vulnerable .. We have to take these two factors into account at work ... and focus on that winning will be our ally in the end.

• +2 1

If you want to be a successful trader, you must move away from your feelings. I advise you to set a trading strategy and adhere to it and not change the goals or stop loss in the event that the price changes contrary to the analysis that you have done, moving away from fear or greed requires will and training only