How to convert your TALK to BTC or USD !? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How to convert your TALK to BTC or USD !?

Converting our cryptocurrencies to other currencies is necessary if we want to enter the field of investment and adventure to earn profits, and converting them into USD also helps us to trade and earn money in a stable manner without exposure to risks, so these steps are very important and everyone should know them.

Thank you for these tips that help us in the currency conversion process. Indeed, you must pay attention when converting currencies to the commission of the transfer, as some currencies take a large commission, and for Talk currency, I put it in the investment fund better than converting it

• +1 1

Thank you for this useful post for beginners. It is a simple process. You just have to open a yobit account and then go to the option to sell,  you have to specify here the amount of talk you want to sell. Certainly, as you said, the conversion process to btc and then to usd is a way that guarantees profit more.

In fact, I am getting talk codes, and I do not know how to use them, I think I found this topic useful for me, thank you for this information.

• +3 1

You can easily conert your talk in to any of the coin currency you simply has to do is that went to yobit exchanger and then from there go to market and exchange yours coin, with o.2 withdrawl fee.

It's really a good information for me I am thankful to you for sharing such good information .This is the best way of earning btc through talk token .I will follow these steps..

By learning to trade, we can transfer any cryptocurrency coin to another coin. We get all kinds of information from this forum. Thanks

Depends on the method adopted but most suitable, reliable and productive method is direct conversion from Talk to BTC then to any other currency. This is straight forward, less stressed and fast. 

And exchanging talk to BTC stand you a chance of harnessing lucrative profit as BTC upsurge is always high

This is correct. These are the methods used to transfer between them, and the appropriate method is adopted based on market prices.
After converting them to usdt, you can also buy other currencies from the platform and trade with them based on the analyzes you do that monitor the currency's movement.

• +2 1

Thank you for these informations. 

It's too soon for me to start converting Talk currency because I didn't start earning  talktokens yet, but as soon as I do I will consider selling it to BTC then selling BTC to USD as you advised.

Talk coin has started its low curve and I think that it will continue to descend to the day when it becomes almost worthless, so now we have to exploit all we have from it and convert it to the higher-priced Bitcoin currency, in order to gain more profits and exploit the high prices of Bitcoin

• +4 1

From what I see , this is the reason why talk token fall in the value , it's not good thing to teach members how to sell their talks at that time cause talk token was still at it begins and this Proses made it fall before taking it place among the other good value currencies , I believe you should teach people how to invest talk token this is much better .

• +3 1

Hello my friend, it's easy for you to go to the section trade  And there are all cryptocurrencies on the platform, you must choose the currency, click on it, and type the name of the currency you want to convert to, and the process is completed

very nice explaination dude,  actually most of the beginners find it difficult on how to convert their coins to any of their desire coins. This will really help them anyway.  Thanks so much for sharing this useful information. 

Thank you very much for this useful post, I just learned the right way to convert currencies from one currency to another in a correct way, I have been waiting for a long time to learn such a method, thank you my friend.

Hello my friend, Actually I created a really good and useful thread and alerted our new colleagues to these points for those who want to convert their TaLK tokens in an understandable and simple way and we wish all colleagues good luck and good profit on crypto talk here.

Yes, I use the second method, which is exchange talk to Bitcoin using Yobit platform, and I also buy some currencies that I analyze their price charts for long-term holding, but I keep a little talk coin because I believe that it will rise someday to profitable prices.

• +3 1

I loved your publication, thanks friend for teaching me the easiest way of how I can make my talk changes since it costs me a bit and I was doing it directly and if I lost a few coins but I did not want to experience another possibility for fear of losing more than I was but now that you have taught me that I can do other operations I will be encouraged, only time will give us the knowledge and experience that is needed to be better when it comes to cryptocurrencies.

Thank you my friend, this topic is very useful for new members here, but I think we should advise them to store their TALK tokens and not sell them to increase their price in the market.

Thank you, dear, for this very simple explanation by converting the modern work that we have from a modern encryption forum in general through the useful posts that he published on a daily basis, which are 20 posts in general, and converting them into the famous Bitcoin currency, but my dear, there are things that must be taken into consideration that must be taken into account.  That the value of the modern currency that he owns in general is equal to 10,000 satoshi from his Bitcoin currency so that we can convert it into Bitcoin in general. That dear, you must equal the minimum withdrawal and exchange of the modern currency on the Bitcoin currency, which is ten thousand satoshi, the equivalent of the modern imams mainly thank you  So much.