Most Common Rule Violations ! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Most Common Rule Violations !

20 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Ofcourse its our duty to find out mistake and solve it..   Every time i try my best to give guidelines for newbie and to old members too as still old members  available      as you said who done mistake deeply..  But we know well that as soon moderator see those topic then they correct it and give punishment to the topic creator and some time delete the topic too..           

@Dorjoy12 Surely its our duty this mistake looks very Small, but according forum rules this mistake very serious and forum moderators also strict against these rule's,

if any new member not follows these rules then we suggests them and correct their mistake.

• +2 1

1 minute ago, Genshinemura said:

A very much helpful topic in here. I didnt know theres a bunch of rules here that needs to be avoided. I'll keep this on my notes for preventing myself from getting banned. Thanks a lot! 

Well, not all the rules here should be avoid, you need to follow or obey it because it really helps you to make a post without any deletion happens, thanks for appreciated mate i will help and guide you to grow in this forum.

2 minutes ago, HighkeyDonut said:

I already read this topic and still following the same guidelines when I create topics/posts. It's nice to meet you, @Mcd0d0 and @Genshinemura! I hope we keep on learning and earning! 

Well, as a senior member here, I'm always helping a new members here like you, i will do my best just to guide you all, thanks for appreciate too mate!

6 minutes ago, MD.mostofakhan said:

You are a very right friend.  I see these mistakes too many times.  These are common mistakes made by beginners.  Because they don’t read the rules of the forum and start posting to achieve the goal of the first hundred posts which is very wrong.

@MD.mostofakhan Repeating the same mistakes again and again will cause the account ban on this forum. Myself, I got warning point by not following the forum rules. I think this common mistakes leads so many newcomers to get ban on forum. 

9 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Dear newcomers, 
I am compelled to create this topic after noticing the several most common forum rule violation. Please note, you can not start the topic title or a sentence with a small letter. 
This forum is not your personal chatbot where you can make a cryptic message to send to other people. While creating the public post, please at least attempt to meet the common writing standard. Also try to avoid cryptic words like
yea, pls, and coz, etc. Have a look at the sample below.

236109405_Screenshot-2020-11-24T084500_463.png.4c2cad01eec67f9e502cc79048a20be7.png

Check the forum rules here.

237994307_Screenshot-2020-11-24T084935_263.png.54cd937bcf89c63912ddf65d6a801ded.png

P.S. We will get punishment from the moderators if we violate the forum rules repeatedly. So kindly follow forum rules strictly. 

Thank You 😉!

Oh thanks. It's a great logic. Thank you for the guidance. It will help all members. We should refrain from this. It's a great platform to earn and learn at the same time. We should always write valueable and we meaningful content. Avoid pilgiarism.