Beginning a new journey - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genshinemura

Beginning a new journey

On 11/24/2020 at 2:48 AM, Genshinemura said:

Hi! thank you for visiting my post
So im here to be a part of this new life... To earn bitcoins but I dont know where to begin?

Invest
Currency exchanges
Mining
Posting
Etc. 

As me and other beginners would like to learn some new knowledges, gain ideas and eventually be a succesful! I'll try to read every each one of your replies as much as I'd love to hear it from the experts! Thanks you!

Dude should firstly starts from posting from.this you gain some knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies and bitcoins then after checking all the things properly and getting all the information you wanna try your hand an investing in crypto 

• +2 1

I recommend to new members to invest in the yobit investment box, it is very safe, And after that what you want investment or trading both are best but for starting. you must start investing and trading in yobit, as it is considered safe and has a good reputation.

• +2 1

Joining the forum, has been a turning point for all of us. It's like we have changed direction and started a new journey. Be active and successful in the forum. All my best wishes.

You can earn bitcoins in all these ways but on this platform you can earn bitcoins just by posting. Now you can earn bitcoins by trading but rather by trading you can earn bitcoins very soon. And you can also get bitcoins from mining and then you can also get bitcoins by posting on which platform. But if you want to get rich very soon and you want to get bitcoin very soon, then you have to trade for it. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When I start to work on this website I think this is fraud and nothing is given to you but I am wrong this is the best way to earn money and you invest this money in yobit and earn a lot of money 

This cryptocurrency has gained a lot of fame in the present world. Many people from all over the world are working here to make a living. I also work here. I carry in my pocket via YoBit. I make -30 20-30 a day. I also invest in telegramboots from the way cryptocurrencies have progressed, it can be said that it will improve further in the future. I have joined this forum to earn and learn at the same time. I hope you are earning a good amount from this forum and I advise you to trade and invest in Yobit as it is one of the safest wallets and you will also make profit from it. But before you start investing or doing business, you must learn all about it so that you do not lose money due to lack of knowledge ..Cryptoclock is a very large network where a lot of people work on it and earn very valuable and useful profits from this site. This is because it is a completely original base earning projectThis platform also gives you the competition to invest in this site if you have some money and make better and more profit from this site and appear in the market as a trader and if you don't have money then just post and work on itDo and earn a lot and valuable profit from this site.

Dear Mate, Welcome to the forum full of knowledge. First you have to Read rules and regulations of this forum and follow them also. Create topics and posts having good content to get reputation which help you to earn. Don't be impatience. Done your 100 posts and make yourself valuable. 

In the beginning you try to earn with the posts and then start investing. Try to do everything according to the rules only. Then only then can you find a good success

Hloo my friend I am also a beginner like you , as you said we should have the support of others in this forum to succeed here.My friend recommended me to this platform and what I came to know is that this platform is better to trade and invest so I wish you best towards your future.

Dear with my opinion you should start from posting in this site because with posting your knowledge about cryptocurrencies will increase alot and when you get experience on this site you will earn good money from this platform 

• +3 1

These posts bring a lot of value to people starting out in this world, the truth is that sometimes we don't know that it is the little things that lead us to greatness. In the world of cryptomonies and trading it is important to start the journey, after you start enjoying the process and have a lot of patience. And most importantly, always be a teachable person.

Yes you can start earning easily in this platform you should invest in this platform and earn good profit, so it depends on your knowledge, if you have a knowledge in this about then you will earn more..

Actually, you'd better choose yourself. However, you can invest in the yobit exchange and start trading cryptocurrencies to give advice. Yobit has many advantages and you have to be patient if you are going to invest in cryptocurrencies.

Mining will be difficult, maybe you can find a way to mine from your pc but it won't be bitcoin, you could mine with gpu a small altcoin and hope it will become a top cryptocurrency after years. But this is usually hopeless.

Posting will give you a small token of appreciation that you could exchange to Bitcoin. Investing will require risk, I'm not giving you advice on that, but if you keep reading you will learn at least a few things. 

Hello dear, I am also new to this platform.I have never worked on such a site before so my journey to earn also starting with cryptotalk.Its not being long since I joined here but I am very hopeful that I will be able to finish one hundred comments very soon and move forward to earn money. And I also hope that, of course, I have chosen a good platform like cryptotalk from which I can earn money with the introduction of my skills as well as gain knowledge and skills for myself and make a good contribution to this forum.thanks for your post.

When I start my journey on crypto I am very excited and confused a little bite but I tried my best to give my hundred percent to this forum and  I started my journey by making post its good way of earning it also gives us a lot of information and improve our English language I am very thankful to this forum.

Yes my dear if you are we one in the crypto field and you don't have any knowledge I think then you should need to make a study yours d ability to read the graphics I think as well. So my dear if you learn then you become automatically trader.

• +1 1

welcome dear .work hard and get good reputation.To achive good reputation work hard and write useful comment.This increase your reputation and increase your knowledge also.

• +1 1

Good morning, guys, really, a new beginning of a journey. I am for the first time working and earning money in such a new trip forum in my life. It seems to me that it will be a special and wonderful trip.

You can make account on yobit here you can invest your money as well as trade and exchange. It is a good wellet which help you alot. You can learn all purpose about this wellet on Google or take some help from YouTube. 

As I would see it you ought to put resources into cryptotalk.If you need to begin business you should know the fundamental guidelines of crpytotalk.I am novice here .I come here to bring in cash and increment my insight .It is best gathering to bring in cash and contribute. I like it definitely and prescribe you to utilize it.

When you apply to work in any field, you start on a new journey. Working in the field of cryptocurrencies is very easy according to my point of view, so all you have to do is just read and write comments.

Yes, you just posted it. Crypto is like a new place. We can learn how to invest from here. How to invest capital with currency. Capital is the best way, many people don't know about it. From here we can trade and find the highest profit. There are opportunities to make great profits from here.

Hi friend you can earn here by writing 20 posts everyday and you also learn by reading posts there are lots of sections if there's a field of cryptocurrency you want to know about just go to the section related to it and search if a topic has been created about it or if not you can create one.