Beginning a new journey - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genshinemura

Beginning a new journey

Very warm welcome to this platform friend. You can earn by doing trading or by doing investment in yobit. For this you must have experience if you want profit and if you don't want to face loss because if you have knowledge about trading and investing then it will be well and good for you to do this then there are more chances to get profit and for more good earning.

Dear on internet we have more opportunities for earning bitcoin and we can earn from this forum by posting and we can earn with trading if you have some money then you can start trading and you can earn with investment.

My opinion, is that you choose to publish, read the topics and comments on a daily basis, and gain the experience you need in order to expand the work in the future and do trading, investment or even mining, because these things need good experience in crypto matters. 

Thank you for this wonderful post because I, too, as a beginner, love to learn and benefit from the experiences of others and your post has inspired me a lot it has taught me the journey should start from a reliable site and raise money to trade by asking very useful and purposeful comments

You should join the train of posting, this campaign will avail you opportunity to grow immensely in experience and understanding on how to manage available sections of earnings crypto currencies in the world of crypto currency. Plus the reward you will be earning from the posting you can also save it to start small investment from grass to grace.

• +3 1

Hello dear everyone I hope you all are doing very well first of all I want to tell you that I pray for you for your success and I think you will be successful that then you can trade on your bit and invest in this form you can get more benefits and profits by using this x

• +4 1

Welcome my friend at first you have to read the rules of the forum and then start reading some topics to get an idea of the work then you can start commenting and create good topics for profit and get experience and then you can think about investing and trading.

• +2 1

Hello my friend thank you for this positive post i am new and i had alot of important information i think i have to read all the roles , good luck 

You have to set a clear goal from joining this forum, and develop yourself in one of the areas of crypto, such as trading or investment, as they are the two most profitable areas, and then you start learning the secrets of these areas and methods of technical analysis and choosing the appropriate currencies to buy and invest.

This great chance to leaen about cryptocurrency, so we can lean by spending time on this forum. We can eaen by posting in starting, but i think if we will get knowledge about cryptocurrency then we can start trading and investment . So focus on learning will creats more chance how you can earn by different ways.

it is a long journey and make your journey interesting than you again some knowledge or show used for topics in this forum on the daily basis research on topics on net10 charger this good platform for learning that beginning section is important learn from the section

I am very happy to joining this forum now I have confidence on my self for earning now I have learned about trading and I investment and I will start in early trading and investment. And my wish is that I will invest on yobit forum.

I well ask to bigner to read post mostly posted for bigner .

You most initially spent more time in reading helpfull post. 

As I read the post with topic # for bigner . Such topic. 

Hi everyone ! I m also new here..I will definitely consider all your instructions and will grow my account more and more ..thankuu and good luck to all beginners like me .

There are many areas that I mentioned all right, but when you start again, you must be well prepared before entering, especially when entering a field, especially if it is difficult for the serum of the trading field, you must gain good experience

• +2 1

Well my dear friend, I am a newbie here and have not made any trading or investment yet, I think that it is necessary to start learning and gaining experience, this is to avoid mistakes and not to get into trouble.

• +4 1

Thank you for this post please help me also to know better and always and start at the beginning we have to learn, discuss and share well good luck to you

• +1 1

You are welcome, my friend, in this upscale forum. First, you must read the forum rules well, and then you must write 100 posts or comments for the benefit of the forum, and then you must write 20 posts or comments per day as a minimum, in order to reap profits from them when you receive a good reputation
In my opinion, you should start learning from this platform and learn from premium members how to create informative and informative posts that benefit other members. You should also learn about cryptocurrencies in order to obtain information that will help you write a useful post that interests the community. Hope you enjoy your time here.

• +4 1

Welcome my friend in the forum.Hope you will enjoy your time here.Keep working with passion . Maintain rules and regulations.Helpful to other members.Sharing your knowledge to us.Have a better time with the forum.Best of luck for the beginners

Since I have not been here for a long time, I do not really understand this topic. But I think currency exchange is quite an interesting way to make money.

Sincere welcome to newborns. To start the journey of trading with cryptocurrency will require in-depth education in financial markets, the first thing you should do is go to the "About the Forum" section and read and analyze in detail all the publications posted there. When you already know a lot about cryptocurrencies through Cryptotalk, you can already start investing in any cryptocurrency.

Hi friends,  I choose to start with posting cause, like I see, it is the most safety way as starting point, and when we success in it we can then move to the ether kind of work, such as,  invest trading..etc.

13 hours ago, fade amr said:

will suggest to you to read some topics here in different sections like in trading, investing etc.

Good recommendation @fade amr when a member is able to post effectively gaining reward from campaign, making research on crypto currencies independently. I think that member should be able to diversify his or her means of generating income to trading and making investment both in crypto world and outside. 

As a beginner, I prefer comments at the beginning of the road and discussing ideas with veterans until I have a clear idea about mining, trading and other ideas.

On 11/24/2020 at 2:48 AM, Genshinemura said:

Hi! thank you for visiting my post
So im here to be a part of this new life... To earn bitcoins but I dont know where to begin?

Invest
Currency exchanges
Mining
Posting
Etc. 

As me and other beginners would like to learn some new knowledges, gain ideas and eventually be a succesful! I'll try to read every each one of your replies as much as I'd love to hear it from the experts! Thanks you!

@Genshinemura Dear if you want to earn more and more then take risks of investing and buying coins. By taking this risk you can also get benefits and loss both keeping in your minds.