Beginning a new journey - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genshinemura

Beginning a new journey

These all things done on a website its name is yobit.net where first you register and second login with you crypto I'd and there you get your paid do trade or many things.

May be I do mistakes then forgive me , if its help full then give like.

• +3 1

Welcome here dude it is a good decision to join cryptocurrency it just demands some attention and your time if u have a sense of posting good comments and good topics without investing any money you can earn good. 

Yes, I will mean by your point, are absolutely right, saying that first of all, we need to understand them directly, then we should invest in it because yobit account is a very good account and no one in security service. 

• +1 1

Dear friend in simple you need to upload a post and to create topics through these you can receive reputations. These reputations plays an important role in te earning here.

I'm going to try and read everyone's responses as much as I want to learn from the experts as beginners choose to learn some new insights, acquire ideas and ultimately be a good one.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friend, first, you must collect money from the forum or other sites. Second, you must learn trading and investing in order to get enough experience and in order not to lose your money. Third, you must trade in cryptocurrencies or paper currencies.

First of all welcome to this platform. My dear if you want to earn handsome from this platform then you should have to get much information about crypto world it could be done by some searching and from senior's. You have to focus on creativity. Don't lose hope at any stage and do work hard. In beginning it maybe thought for you but after some experience you will enjoy platform.

• +3 1

Dear, at the beginning of this forum you should get information about this forum and read and understand different topics in different sections. You should start earning money by posting from this forum and gaining experience. You can learn a lot from this forum while posting and be able to invest and trade. Every new member should post good and useful posts in this forum.

• +2 1

You're welcome friend,firstly I suggest you continue making your posts to earn here on Crypto and also learn more about the forum,after you've gained enough experience you can now start readings and investments in order to get much more profits,this part of it is really complicated that's why you should learn and gain more experience before engaging yourself in it, Good luck! 

• +3 1

The beginning will be by sharing posts and comments in this forum. Certainly, I seek to gather good capital and enough experience here, and in my opinion, trading and investing in general is the best way to profit in the world of crypto.

Yes dear its very good post we want to start our jorney on this form first of all we want to completely learn about this form after learning we can do work on this form after getting full experience then we can do investment on this form 

Is a good idea you brought this up here and  actually to earn bitcoin is not easy  because you must have a background knowledge about investment as well as trading as whole and since you are new into it i will advice to used yobit exchange for your investment where you will learn a lot and also get some benefit as well. 

• +1 1

Hello everyone, i am new member here. LIFE changes from Classroom to office cryptotalk is the best life changing experience  with the new little experience I just have.

Beginning a new journey every journey start from a single step if you want to succes in you life you have do work hard and follow the rules of the forum strictly.

The first thing you should do is reach 100 publications as soon as possible so that you start generating income, work with perseverance making good publications and interacting with others to make yourself known and gain good reputations, as you gain experience in the forum you will learn about the crypto ecosystem and the different ways to invest to double your income or earn more. 

Beginning a new journey is all about knowing your aims and objective why because you are in a great platform where you will learn, study and also know skills in the platform for better investment.

All things considered, I will propose to you to peruse a few themes here in various segments like in exchanging, contributing and so forth So you can acquire a few thoughts and information how to exchange or to contribute appropriately, simply keep on doing quality post to abstain from accepting some notice focuses.

I advise you to learn to exchange cryptocurrencies and you can start learning the basics in this forum and ask the experts in the trading section about the correct way to learn trading as soon as possible.  The trade is profitable but also contains the risk of loss.

Mining does not need you to learn as mining depends on the power of your computer, so I do not advise you to mine as the best work for beginners is to make useful posts in this forum and also learn to trade and invest well.

From my point of view, it will be better if you post first for earning.  When you understand and learn about crypto then you can invest and trade. You have to know market conditions. You have to analysis the market. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. Take advice from experts. 

On 11/25/2020 at 1:14 AM, stuartjohn21 said:

You can start by investing your money in cryptocurrency. But before investing your money you need to learn about cryptocurrencies. on the other hand, mining is not a profitable option now. You need to scale up your mining rigs o make them profitable. You can start by posting here in this forum for Satoshi and Talk Tokens

You are right. Because if you invest any amount here. You will be how know about your investment. And how will you get any profit. This is meaningfull for the time period. Before starting thisn you will be learn about these rules.

You can start investing or trading on cryptocurrencies. In yobit, you can invest also in investbox and can make a good profit. If you have proper knowledge about it, you should do it. But you have to keep in mind, do not take decision in hurry. Always try to be patient and calm in case of trading crypto-currencies. You can start with ethereum. It is very profitable coin after bitcoin. 

• +1 1