Beginning a new journey - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genshinemura

Beginning a new journey

You can do a lot of things to earn Bitcoin. In the crypto talk you can easily get paid in exchange of publishing the post. You can join other exchanging and you can become a trader exchanger to get more profit.

You can simply around the income by just posting on the crypt ok if you want to get more profit then you should learn about the cryptocurrency and you can earn a lot of profit by becoming a trader investor or an exchanger you can also do mining and join air drops.

Hai friend I have absolutely no idea about this. As you can see i am a newbie and I came here to read the comments from everyone and to learn from all the experts here. Keep posting and commentjng guys.

On 11/24/2020 at 12:48 AM, Genshinemura said:

Hi! thank you for visiting my post
So im here to be a part of this new life... To earn bitcoins but I dont know where to begin?

Invest
Currency exchanges
Mining
Posting
Etc. 

As me and other beginners would like to learn some new knowledges, gain ideas and eventually be a succesful! I'll try to read every each one of your replies as much as I'd love to hear it from the experts! Thanks you!

I think it's very effective post. As a new member , i want to about this, but i think , here is the most important think is that to create unique post. 

You have to get knowledge about this first ,then you should posts here positivity . I advise every beginner to make searches on the topics raised in this forum and then post here positivity and sincerely.

I am a were that i should reply 20 posts per day, and also give 50 reactions per day, and also to create a good benefiting topic an also to try and invest my earns to grow it to earn some gains and try as much as possible to not plagiarised or spam in the process. 

Hello my dear friends.Me and beginners would like to learn some new knowledges.I try to read every each one of your replies as much as ID love to hear it from the experts.The beginners of a new journey to the world of ease in such that it enable me tolearn and alsoget paid thank you 

This a new journey for me in this forum even dough I have already know and have good ideas about crytocurency and investment but I was told I can learn better here and also accumulate fund in which we can use to invest more I hope I can cope

I advice every beginners to conduct searches on the topics raised in the forum in order to have their own ideas.you would be much better off working here or walking the path with cryptotalk.I think you would have to trade and invest here as it is a trustful site to be working here.with a little investement you can earn a little hard work.

You ask some questions that we all had when we were beginning. After looking carefully at most of these you listed, I excluded mining first. I did research on the subject and found it wasn't profitable, although some cloud mining that have good reputation could give you very small profit but it will need many years to take your investment back. Investing correctly will help you most of all, although I would recommend to start looking into trading, with having in mind that most traders lose money because they don't know what they are doing.

You are correct mate, small are satisfied to have joined the gathering. As I would see it, you should begin putting and exchanging yobit, as it is viewed as protected and has a decent standing and furnishes you with a decent pay. Which is acceptable.

The best way if you do not have capital is to farm funds from different platforms that generate income without investing, in the event that you have capital, it is best to opt for a mining platform or exchanges with the option of copy trading.

You should start by working on this forum and they will give you you some payments in form of cryptocurrencies daily. Then you can learn about crypto trading from this website and and use your skills on yobit exchange too earn.

• +1 1

All beginners started new journey in this platform. To journey in this platform will be great for every beginner. If you learn from here then your journey will be profitable.

We are thrilled to have joined the forum. I wish you fulfillment. In my opinion, you need to start making an investment and buying and selling in yobit, as it's far considered secure and has an amazing reputation and presents you with an excellent income.

Welcome to this forum. Take your time to understand the concepts of this forum. And take decisions after understanding the concept fully. This helps you to have a better Viewpoint and helps you to make a good decisions. 

As a beginner you need to calm down and understand the basic concept of the forums rules and regulations then you need to be hard working in making posts that are important, useful, knowledgeable and meaningful that will gain the interest of both the members and the forum moderators which will provide you good reputation to earn more money and make sure you don't copy and paste then try to make your post not less than 100 characters then you can make research and investigation in how to trade to do investment in crypto talk currency platform

• +2 1

I can give you excellent suggestion which you will like it you have to work here and provide quality posts and information and follow the rules so you will receive payment from this forum and also invest some of your amount and keep enjoy profit from investment and earning from here also hope you get it..

• +1 1

It is good for forum newcomers to start a new journey by earning money and when they make money they will invest in some easy-to-profit platforms to make more money and work to protect themselves from these other scams.

On 11/24/2020 at 2:48 AM, Genshinemura said:

So im here to be a part of this new life... To earn bitcoins but I dont know where to begin?

Invest
Currency exchanges
Mining
Posting
Etc. 

As me and other beginners would like to learn some new knowledges, gain ideas and eventually be a succesful! I'll try to read every each one of your replies as much as I'd love to hear it from the experts! Thanks you!

Welcome dear friend first of all you should try to posts and learn experiences and information regarding the cryptocurrencies then you can go for investing and trading with the small budget and if after getting some experience you can start investing more and more.

Yes I think there is no doubt beginning is a new journey here because before this you don't know anything about this and don't know about crypto here you can learn everything and earn so many profits. 

The first thing is that if you want to earn from this forum, then you will have to follow its rule and regulation here and from where you will have to make your payment. Apart from this, if you want to get earnings through cryptocurrency or want to earn money then you have to invest what you have or you have to trade in digital currency. Whatever you have mentioned above, these are ways to get this earning , you can do it by posting, you do have the investment tenure. By mining what you have, you can get the way you are interested in.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I think there is no doubt beginning is a new journey here because before this you don't know anything about this and don't know about crypto here you can learn everything and earn so many profits. 

• +2 1

On 11/24/2020 at 3:48 AM, Genshinemura said:

Invest
Currency exchanges
Mining
Posting
Etc. 

Hey welcome mate 😊

As a beginner i wanna suggest you to study, unless you will face many problems.  Without knowing crypto well you can't do this (currency exchange, mining, invest) properly.  For doing well and be a good trader first you should do posting, from here you can earn and learn both of this.  Hopefully you understand              

• +2 1

I will see the product of Welcome 2 taking a bath but it is going to be very successful for you and this is what it is but it is very beneficial for the student and as you must have worked in the website, the issue of their visa is, what happens to anyone  .And you have to work well in this website and you have to make some comments according to your own and that inshallah will reach you well 

• +1 1