Beginning a new journey - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genshinemura

Beginning a new journey

Firstly you spend your much time here this forum this gives you more ideas and experience what you want so after spending time you own learn what you do here and what is best for you here this platform

this my advice bro firstly try by posting in this forum and you will get earnings from here and by the way you will have a good amount to start investing i hope that you success in your attempt

The important thing for beginner is that he should learn the rules of this forum .So that no difficulty can come in front of him and he will succeed. We have to work hard for grow ,if we are beginner.

• +5 1

I recommend you to invest your money in Yobit for more profit. It's safe and profitable. If you have knowledge about cryptocurrency you can earn much money by investing and trading. 

Hi welcome my dear friend.I suggest you to learn first,post maximum and gain knowledge first.Than try to understand every section of cryptocurrencies and than start trading.

Welcome.  We know that Bitcoin can be earned through this post at Cryptotalk.  But those who are new to the forum must start working with all the ideas about the forum.  This forum is a meaningful and useful one.  Here everyone works together collectively.  And provides a positive reputation for good important posts.  Post for beginners after you join.  This section is for beginners.

In fact, in the CryptoTalk forum, you can start by sharing the information you have with other people, as well as learning new information for today. First of all, new members should pay attention to the following points:

1- You must make comments within the framework of the forum rules. After you become an experienced member, you can publish new topics.
2- Your first comments first; You should do it in the "About Forum" and "For Beginners" categories.
3- The number of comments to be charged will be a maximum of 20 per day. Of course, you can write more comments.
4- Your comments and topics must contain at least 100 characters.
5- You should not share copy and spam content. However, you can only use a small part of the source you quoted in your comment.
6- After you become an experienced member, before opening a new topic, you should check the forum to see if any content has been published on the same topic before.
7- After reaching a certain experience, you can evaluate your earnings in the Yobit investment box.

These are what I learned in a short time in this forum and what I will recommend to you. Other members will remind you what is missing in this topic. I wish you success ...

• +2 1

As a beginner, it is a long journey. And make your journey interesting. Then you gain some knowledge. We have to know about forum before joining.if you want to know more than you gain many experience. As a beginner, understand the rules and regulation of this forum. If you will earn more so that you must know about this currency. The beginner section is important. Thank you.

Since you are a new member of CryptoTalk and you do not have information about working in the field of cryptography, I recommend that you first read the topics in this forum in order to learn and gain some knowledge in the use of cryptocurrencies and then start working in trading or investing.

I think you should start trading to earn crypto currency.but before starting trading you need to learn about cryptocurencies.When you find out about your crypto, start working. Submit your post on this crypto.you can start by investment in cryptocurency and learn about cryptocurency you can watching videos on youtube .

My dear friend I think, you should invest.  There are many investment mediums on yobit exchange you can invest in.  You can make a lot of money by investing.  Investment is a long term project. I am happy to get payment by posting in crypto forum.  But I will invest soon. Thank you.

I think one of them is really posting here, this is  a good job that we should be able to know and have it , there is a lot of good ideas that are easier to really  put together and grow well to it we have to really enjoy the work that we have right now need to grow and put together every single  there is a lot of good ideas that are easy to put together and grow with there is nothing  more to it but to keep on looking at what you are good at

On 11/24/2020 at 2:48 AM, Genshinemura said:

Hi! thank you for visiting my post
So im here to be a part of this new life... To earn bitcoins but I dont know where to begin?

Invest
Currency exchanges
Mining
Posting
Etc. 

As me and other beginners would like to learn some new knowledges, gain ideas and eventually be a succesful! I'll try to read every each one of your replies as much as I'd love to hear it from the experts! Thanks you!

If you have a good investment so invest and go on currency exchange and trade it. And Mining is another field that take much experience...

Very important information where a person can benefit from that information, as through good topics and a good response, a good reputation is achieved. These publications, we have to commit to what is useful in order to benefit everyone.

Dear don't start without knowledge. First learn the crypto graphics and scales that determine the market zone green or hot. U should join Yobit and make experiments and earn also through cryptotalk. One by one u would be able to take desicion and invest to earn. Good luck dear

For earning bitcoin i will recommend you to invest in it because the price of btc is raising day by day and next few years it will raise more. But if you are a newbie and don't have enough capital for investing then i would like to recommend you to hold the btc. I hope you will be helpful. Some programmes also offers earning some satoshi for free you can also join them. But before joining check they are legit or not             

All of these things are very beautiful and very profitable in my opinion, but it is better to trade after learning all the matters related to trading and help to understand the rest of the things by mixing with currencies within the platforms 

In this forum we can earn free tokens. Here beggining of my journey by getting coins and invest them start trading I get knowledge forum crypto currency and also get paid .

I started working on cryptotalk toaday.So thanks yto the topic creator for gathering a bunch of seniors and and knowing their thoughts about this thing.It will help me very much in my long run.Also i had a doubt that 100 post will be counted but my doubt is now clear. 

• +4 1

Hello everyone, currently I am doing relatively well publishing in this forum, which allows me to win satoshis and learn about the topic of cryptomonies, I think it's the best way to start for any beginner, I just invest time in this platform, as it demands a lot of concentration to do things right, and it is a very responsible and professional platform.

• +2 1

I'm starting a new journey from working on the crypto talk forum. It is my start to the online earning and crypto currency trading world. I want to get complete knowledge of the modern earning methods through this forum as it is pretty informative and helpful for everyone. Seniors respond to the questions or queries of the juniors and lead them to their success. In the field of crypto, this forum is an ideal start for every debutant. Come here if you want to learn and earn at the same time. Come here if you are seeking knowledge and relevant information and skills about online trading and earning platforms in the world and their authenticity. Crypto talk will provide you with a great opportunity to have a great start to the career. 

This can prove to be very important for you and I am going to start a demise here by doing investment trading. This is the first time I have come across an investment and for me, there is a multifarious experience after which I will feel very good. 

Welcome Brother as you are a new member so First of all your all focus on posts and complete hundred posts in minimum das as much as you can so don't think you don't done this just do it i think if we work with your all intentions than you will complete your all posts in 3 to 4 days easily. Best of luck.

• +3 1

You can invest your money in different investment websites like you can invest your money in mining website and different hyip websites but it is very risky option better is invest your money in crypto trading and start real way of earning

The beginning of a new journey is because here we need to know something good because here we want to know a lot about this subject, then here we can do a lot of things because here we can come up with some good ideas.  Will be done