[For Beginners]Cryptocurrency Myths ! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[For Beginners]Cryptocurrency Myths !

On 12/16/2020 at 9:19 PM, Jenet Gonsalves said:

Okay this has cleared many misconception and even a number of doubts in my own mind. So thank you first of all for this useful information. And yes it is important to understand the actual information before believing in any thing. Make sure you understand it to the fullest and take decisions according to it. 

Cool, there are also some terms that are used in the crypto word and guys are getting confused. The most remarkable confusion is in the two terms like "HODL" and "HOLD". I think 90% average people write this term as HOLD. Here are other cryptocurrency myths that everyone should understand. I keep updating them to this community, keep checking the topics. 

13 hours ago, Abdullah101 said:

Regarding the issue that Bitcoin belongs to an organization, I am with this idea.

Bitcoin does not belong to any organization and your concept is wrong! Bitcoin is based on decentralized ledger technology. It's is managed by the crypto community not by an organization or a central entity. 

13 hours ago, Abdullah101 said:

About 7 million pieces are currently in circulation on the trading platforms, but where are the rest of the mined pieces, which is a very huge amount?

There are so many investors in Bitcoin then how can I give who is there to invest a huge amount in Bitcoin ? 

Oh, yes, this is really cool information! As I know, many people believe in the myth that cryptocurrency is a scam, but many are so wrong, missing out on such opportunities! I think that for the best result, they should somehow treat such actions differently. I think that success is available to everyone!

On 1/7/2021 at 3:35 PM, TimopheyKa said:

Oh, yes, this is really cool information! As I know, many people believe in the myth that cryptocurrency is a scam, but many are so wrong, missing out on such opportunities! I think that for the best result, they should somehow treat such actions differently. I think that success is available to everyone!

That's why I created this topic at the Beginners section to exhibit what is true and what is wrong regarding the cryptocurrencies. There are other myths too and I expect you like guys to update them in this thread to help so many newcomers in the field of crypto. 

These are misconceptions that have been used to mislead people, both to drive people away from Bitcoin, and to entice them to invest in fake platforms and what keeps us safe from these types of harmful concepts is proper knowledge, about all that is acquired from official sources. We should not believe in the first thing they tell us, to be sure we must investigate.

On 11/23/2020 at 6:39 PM, Whited35 said:

Well it may help the newcomers. By the way, do you have any misconceptions of crypto to add this thread or do you have some misunderstanding related to the crypto and the blockchain technology ? If there are anything else, don't hesitate to ask here. 

All of the information attached above is good mate, you're putting all of the misinformation for the new comers here especially for the bitcoin which is having an organization, i will suggest to you to make a topic about blockchain and explain it in a simple way because there's a lot of members here who are struggled to understand the blockchain itself.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, JesusFries said:

All of the information attached above is good mate, you're putting all of the misinformation for the new comers here especially for the bitcoin which is having an organization, i will suggest to you to make a topic about blockchain and explain it in a simple way because there's a lot of members here who are struggled to understand the blockchain itself.

@JesusFries Such topics are already created on forum but I have been always expecting the constructive comments or questions about the blockchain technology to such topics but majority of guys come to post paraphrased contents or irrelevant too generic tank you note so I am repeatedly asking moderators to lock my own topic to prevent the further spams. By the way, you might check these tow topics here. Share your thoughts which put value on forum. Thanks !

Friend, thank you for making this topic of great help that helps us beginners to realize which myths are true and which of the others are false and which not to believe.

I think what you mentioned, my friend, is full of all information. I thank you for your effort in completing this topic. It is useful for both beginners and old members. Crypto can be new to some people, but you shouldn't worry, as it is a good way to earn money

It really helps to explain several myths regarding crypto and how it operates. I encourage beginners to grow from this and support someone with the same challenge in the crypto forum.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, jack88 said:

I think what you mentioned, my friend, is full of all information. I thank you for your effort in completing this topic. It is useful for both beginners and old members. Crypto can be new to some people, but you shouldn't worry, as it is a good way to earn money

Again you ended up saying, it is good way to earn money ! Crypto is more than just earning or losing the money. If possible, please kindly repeat this sort of too generic phrase to this topic.

3 hours ago, Cryptobash said:

It really helps to explain several myths regarding crypto and how it operates. I encourage beginners to grow from this and support someone with the same challenge in the crypto forum.

That's the key importance of forum. At least, the single topic can help the millions of members worldwide. I think this topic has also helped so many forum visitors. 

My friend you always create useful and helpful topic and it is good for everyone that we can get knowledge about this forum and as you say in your topic if any one want to ask a question .I really like your topic .

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Yes, my friend, the Bitcoin currency is decentralized, but it talks about the development of technology in our lives and through which we can earn money and that the crypto talk forum offers a lot of useful things that help us increase our information about this currency and how it develops and uses it properly.

40 minutes ago, Nour22 said:

Yes, my friend, the Bitcoin currency is decentralized, but it talks about the development of technology in our lives and through which we can earn money and that the crypto talk forum offers a lot of useful things that help us increase our information about this currency and how it develops and uses it properly.

The topic is initiated to discuss more about the common myths of the cryptocurrencies. Topic has attempted to clear doubts regarding some points but there are still so many myths related to the cryptocurrencies. Check some vital explanations here https://www.investopedia.com/tech/top-bitcoin-myths/. If you guys are interested to dive into crypto world, you should be familiar with existing myths too. 

Really convenient information share. This information give more information about cryptocurrencies. Whenever I recommend crypto Talk to my friends day always have some reservations about its legal status so it's legal status is also a myth that has been running in the mind of the people

Bitcoin is not illegal but the fact is that it's just not regulated but it can be used.

On 1/31/2021 at 7:24 PM, Mehmood893 said:

Really convenient information share. This information give more information about cryptocurrencies. Whenever I recommend crypto Talk to my friends day always have some reservations about its legal status so it's legal status

Huh? Are you talking about Cryptotalk's legal status? Oh no, you are utterly going off-topic here. Some myths related to crypto and its legal status in some countries might make some sense but still you are not looking specific in that point either. I hope, the meaningful thoughts will come from your end. 

On 2/13/2021 at 5:44 PM, RoyalHouse01 said:

Thanks for the explanation, I knew all of these things before so do you think it means that I have enough knowledge or that means I am just a beginner ?

Haha, hey I can not judge anyone on this forum just by noticing the comments, if you have known all the mentioned things, it's cool but why you are still preferring to write generic posts? Do you have some more ideas about the myths based on cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology which can be helpful to add here?  

They always wanted to discredit BTC but they have not been able to, a very common practice is to deinform people by creating false news to damage the image of something or someone. When we see a news we must check the sources and also investigate other types of sites to have a broader picture.

17 hours ago, Teutacela said:

They always wanted to discredit BTC but they have not been able to, a very common practice is to deinform people by creating false news to damage the image of something or someone. When we see a news we must check the sources and also investigate other types of sites to have a broader picture.

So crypto community needs the active discussions to crack down all the persisting myths based on the cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. This thread is just an attempt to do so. If you have heard other myths, you are free to share them here. 

This information that you are giving us about the myths that which are true and which are not and that you are informing us is very useful because maybe we believed in some myth and now what we can do is see if the myth that we believed was true or a A lie and it is all thanks to you and this very useful information.

• +2 1

Very common errors within the crypto world, many times it may seem to us that these errors are something logical but in reality there are people who do not know as well about cryptocurrencies as some of us, the most common that I have noticed is that many people think that cryptocurrencies They can make you a millionaire from one day to the next, and unless it is by a stroke of luck, that is very difficult, it is true that if you can become a millionaire, but it will take time, for example, it is recommended to have 0.1 btc in your wallet , in about 10 years you will see the results.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

9 hours ago, Carmelo Lames said:

but it will take time, for example, it is recommended to have 0.1 btc in your wallet , in about 10 years you will see the results.

It's the core practical approach instead of believing in blind-bolded beliefs related to cryptocurrency myths. Just attaching into luck is the biggest problem in the crypto world as the situation can be directed towards any direction at any time. 

9 hours ago, Veru said:

Tanks so much for your vital information, it will help many beginner in knowing a lot of myths of bitcoin and different currencies.

No worries, got the points now if so ? Or just coming here to express gratitude😜

30 minutes ago, zaranoor said:

Thank you dear friend its very amazing thing that how cryptocurrencyy is very valuable so you should not be lose heart that if the money is reduced may be in future the earning is again increase  and we can  also do trading by using crypto currency.

We are talking about the cryptocurrency myths in this thread. Did you mean to say common myth related to the volatility of the cryptocurrency or anything else? There are so many myths and people are believing them not to adopt cryptocurrency so I am exposing them here for the discussions.