How many days or months those an irrelevant post last. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many days or months those an irrelevant post last.

I have never published a topic before, because in my opinion, if you do not have something new to publish, it is better not to publish anything, repeating posts is not good for us, we must abide by the rules of the forum, and so your account will be safe from the ban

In fact, I have published two topics so far, and they both have not received a large number of comments. I excuse the members because the topics I have published are specialized and I publish them in the beginners section .. I think two days are enough to see if the post will be deleted or not. 

Its all depend on moderators if they find it use less or irrelevant topic they would delete it within hours it dose not get delay to months or days.So you should be knowledgeable about the forum before sharing you own topic to this platform first learn and then introduce your thoughts to others.

Yes, my friend, unfortunately this is happening
Therefore, we have to work hard and persevere in learning new information and searching for other methods, such as YouTube or the Internet, to enrich our knowledge and gain confidence during the publication of any article, without hesitation and deleting it.

Yes, at first we find that it is very difficult, but when we conduct in-depth research it is useful and attractive to others, and does not contain political or religious matters, and you adhere to the rules of the forum and thus your message will not be deleted.

• +3 1

I think There is no ideal time to delete your posts because intermediaries delete those publications containing irrelevant and valuable material. Publications that have no reputation points are deleted. So write publications to search for the subject and use the word with meaning that makes your participation is reliable and related to the subject.

I have already tried writing topics in the early days of work, and it is difficult to find a new and distinctive topic, and several topics have already been deleted for me.
Some of them remain for a long time, and some of them are deleted immediately.
And beginners' fear of publishing is normal and not surprising.

Yes, my friend, you are right. Some members are afraid to write posts that may be against the rules, so they are concerned about this topic and I think the topic will be deleted, maybe at the same time or after a few hours or it will be deleted after a day

It depends but I am sure it will be before the payment date. So, you should be aware and post only in the unique topic because the moderators will delete irrelevant posts for sure and even your post will be deleted.

Hello my friend .. Yes, I am also afraid of writing my first topic .. I thought that we should gain some experience first to know writing an important topic .. I will follow the comments in order to answer my questions .. Good luck to all

Well, my friend, this is a good topic. I think that it is clear that the topics that contain good content last for a long time as long as the members benefit from them. As for the topics that do not contain the benefit, I think that they are only a few Hours or a day

Hello dear, you are right, but if you post useful and infrequent content in this forum, this will never be deleted, you must abide by the rules and respect for users, and anyone can be fair to post, but in general the quality must be preserved to avoid deleting comments. Thank you very much

I tried to write a topic and the members interacted with it and wrote comments, but it was deleted.

I think because it is a duplicate, this is a problem that we will not know if our topic is a duplicate due to the large number of topics.

That is why we are afraid that we will write topics. Many topics will be deleted and some people will be frustrated by this.

I think of the time they are always being deleted so to me we need to be careful and be careful to work in the right direction that works well for us we need to work as hard and put together every strategy that works for you you can be careful with what you are writing, then also make sure that we are able to build constructive criticism.the topic of publishing is not an easy matter. You should not publish a topic that does not contain valuable information, and it will not be deleted for the time allocated for that.

You should write useful and distinctive content that is of interest to the crypto world. You should search other sites for cryptocurrency updates, extract the most important ideas from them and put them forward as specific topics. If you do not do this, the moderators will delete your posts within hours or a few days. Because  Mediators always read our posts and express their opinion on it and evaluate it whether it is worth paying or not

Actually I do not think there is a specific time to delete the posts is irrelevant but certainly when the moderators see the post irrelevant they will act which is the deletion.

This is a really nice topic as I think that it is good to be aware of these types of knowledge so that a member will know the topic which they will choose to reply to but based on my knowledge I observe that some of my posts were deleted in less than 2 days of creating them.

There is no fix time when useless topics deleted on this forum its all forum moderators hand, and they are always busy to monitor this forum but when they detected these useless topics they deleted immediately so always try to post useful content topics,

If you download a post that violates the forum’s standards and is not useful to others, it will be deleted after a while .. but there is no specific date for deleting it .. maybe after an hour or two, or even after a day or two ..

The topic that is not accepted lasts just a few hours or a day at most before being deleted from the forum by the moderators. As a result, I believe that all topics that have been in the forum for more than a week have been approved by the forum administrators and are suitable for discussion.

Dear I also notice it that there are no. of useless posts are available on this forum the moderators delete most of them on daily basis. For get avoiding all these posts it is necessary for us to publish new posts on daily basis which are informative and useful. For this we need work hard and work like a team.

The officials in this forum delete the topics that are not good constantly, but the members should not be afraid of publishing the topics because of the deletion. The messenger needs only to adhere to the rules and write useful and new information and your topic will be acceptable.

There is a specific time for your topic to be removed from moderators. If you violate the private rules, you will be able to make your good contributions to the forum without fear of being eliminated.  The time taken for the posts without interest is generally 7 days, as it is the time that the platform gives for all the topics posted to be evaluated by the moderators.

The moderators most access the topic first and it depend on the time they sees it. So if it's a good topic they will leave it but if it's not a good topic they will delete it. So it depends on the time the moderators sees the topic.