This Crypto Coin Can Be a Winner in 2020 - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fatihgani12

This Crypto Coin Can Be a Winner in 2020

Usually the rise in the price of Bitcoin is accompanied by a rise in the prices of other currencies, and it is clear that Bitcoin is heading to rise again, so we must be confident that the Neo currency will rise with the rise of Bitcoin.
I have noticed the increasing popularity of this currency in a number of countries of the world, especially in China. I wish success to all.

It looks like NEO will have a hard time moving up to a higher rank. The increase in the price of Bitcoin in 2020 cannot increase the price of altcoins such as Litecoin which only increased by a few percent, unlike 2017, which increased significantly from the previous price. Like only new coins, 2020 only affects well-known altcoins like Ethereum, bitcoin cash, and doesn't upgrade new coins.

• +1 1

The year 2020 has ended with a significant and remarkable rise in Bitcoin, and its rise in the market has continued. I think that cryptocurrencies will win in the end, as many people have already started trading them.

There are many altcoins which have good potential and we hope this coin is also take good place in market and move more strongly in market. Before investing your money in any cryptocurrency make sure and check their project power and their management team

Currently, the popularity and demand for cryptocurrencies is increasing exponentially.  In many countries of the world cryptocurrency is used as legal and conventional currency.  Crypto can be won in 2020.  If you can easily make a profit by trading and investing in crypto.  Achieve success as you continue to strive.

I enjoyed reading this post of yours because in this way I read about another good coin. Now I like to trade on NEO coin because it is a very good coin, I checked the history of NEO on coingecko now I trades on it and then come to know about this coin fully.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I put my trust in bitcoin and ethereum i see these two ckins have a future. Well who knows, neo is a potential altcoin, we don't know neo wil grow higher than the other altcoin 

Dear I was not working in cryptographic and cryptocurrency trading at the beginning of 2020, so I don't know if this currency has made a big breakthrough at the moment, I expect that the best this year is Ethereum, which is the best performing. 

On 12/27/2019 at 9:56 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

No worries about the price of neo coins, because this coin is a really good coin, and it is likely to rise again very soon, Bitcoin prices will rise in 2020, and then the value of these neo coins is likely to rise, I think you have  If there are neo coins then you hold on

I think it is difficult for NEO to rise to the top because currently the price increase for altcoins like NEO is still insignificant, only the top 10 cryptocurrencies have seen significant increases. I prefer to buy Ethereum because Ethereum has very good potential in 2021, even though the current price is above $ 1000 but there is still a chance to become $ 5000.

• +1 1

On 12/27/2019 at 6:23 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

Ranked 19th on the crypto asset rating board, NEO is also known as the Chinese version of Ethereum. Although it has been 96 percent down from the highest value of its time at the level of $ 200, this token is still a hit among traders lately.

The question is can NEO prove to be a superior investment next year? Let's take a look.

You are right ETH is the best coin for investing but in my opinion bitcoin is the best because it's dump in first of 2020 but in the end it is at highest point. I think bitcoin is the winner of 2020.

Yes my friend I am agree with you the nano coin is very e famous and it is the kind of China's ethereum but the winner coin is bitcoin in 2020 because the price of the Bitcoin and the trading of the Bitcoin is more than the other

• +2 1

I have seen that this coin did really create in 2017 but after that it went down and enter was no news about this coin but now I think it will do best again.

the neo may be a good coin in this year as in the previous years it did a really great thing and made a lot of the people rich who invested in it.

On 12/27/2019 at 9:23 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

The question is can NEO prove to be a superior investment next year?

Based on coinmarketcap, NEO having almost 3 Billion market cap which can help to increased its price, also 70 Million circulating supply. We can see here that NEO has a good potential in this year and as far as i know, it increased its price in this year so its worth it to buy some NEO coin.

NEO.JPG

Edited by Brimstone
Adding some pictures

Cryptocurrencies are among the best and most famous digital currencies, which in recent years have gained a lot of fame around the world for their various services, such as the great profits we get and the experiences in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Yes it can be my friend. Cyto coin has a lot of potential in it. Many countries which once had blocked cryto now has started to take step to bring it in their country. Which is a positive sign

Edited by Faizunnahar Fiza 2001

I think no coin can take over the bitcoin because the price, value and demand of bitcoin is more than all other cryptocurrencies and it is also increasing day by day but NEO coin can also be profitable for us . I don't have much knowledge about this coin but it may be possible that we can get good profit by the investment or trading of this coin. 

On 12/27/2019 at 8:23 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

Ranked 19th on the crypto asset rating board, NEO is also known as the Chinese version of Ethereum. Although it has been 96 percent down from the highest value of its time at the level of $ 200, this token is still a hit among traders lately.

The question is can NEO prove to be a superior investment next year? Let's take a look.

In 2021, I am not familiar with the crypto token called NEO. As far as I know, bitcoin, ethereum, XRP and Litecoin are superior crypto coins compared to other crypto coins. It is likely that NEO has experienced a setback so that it is no longer in demand by people.

• +3 1

NEO is a good digital currency and has a promising project that may surprise us in the near future. The world of digital currencies is a world of surprises.

• +3 1

That is our prayers always why because we are the participants that want to benefit from.any gain the platform is going to get with any profit because the percentage have to be from our activities.

Neo can prove it but I mainly prefer Bitcoin and Ethereum and they have had the best successes in recent years so invest in them whenever you can.

• +1 1

agree with BTC,ETH BNB but afer keeping eyes on for long term at XRP i loss my hops .it made some improvement in last 24 hours but i don't think it will make some major progress in 2020.

• +2 1

I think that the NEO coin project is very successful and it receives a lot of support. We also find the volume of investment in this currency is very large, so I think that its price will increase more and I expect it to achieve a new number in the near future.

• +4 1

People show interest and the price goes higher. The price of bitcoin always fluctuates. Bitcoin become the winner of the because the price is increased gradually. So people doing trading and earning profit. 

You should only work with the official and popular currencies such as Bitcoin. I advise you not to rely on free tokens, because one day they will disappear and lose their market value.

• +3 1