Bitcoin possible extended bull run!! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DennisChannels

Bitcoin possible extended bull run!!

On 11/23/2020 at 7:36 AM, DennisChannels said:

Hello, guys.

Just wanted to comment: according to this information from ZeroHedge, JPMorgan admitted that they made a mistake predicting the end of Bull Run. According to the article, the main reason is all the expectation that Bitcoin has generated since the first great peak in Dec. 2017. The board configuration has changed a lot and the recovery from COVID-19 crisis (around march this year) was something really worth to see:

bfm42FE.jpg?itok=1BMaLlj_

(Source: ZeroHedge's article - link)

Now, in a still-uncertain-situation with the COVID-19 and the presidential elections in the United States, it's is clearly certain that the observers and whales are putting on BTC all the attention they didn't back to the 2017, boosting the bull run and following the Bitcoin's stock-to-flow model (where events like halving have a role in the cycle). Also it's helping all the consolidated (and mainstream) adoption of the cryptocurrency -with one of its most important milestones in the PayPal public adoption- that is extending to other companies and ventures.

I suggest, if you have time, to read the full article, but I'll leave the final picture here because can provide an idea about how the things can go from now on:

bfmD42D.jpg?itok=30Jc8-gC

The millionaire Paul Tudor Jones is telling clients that Bitcoin reminds him the exact role that gold played back to the 1970.

Let's see what happen.

Yes dude as Bitcoins is in popularity and its value goes on increasing day by day like in 2021 there is a huge increase and that in the some nearby future it would much more higher.

• +4 1

It is difficult to accept a mistake, and more one of this type since if many investors were linked to this analysis, many will show losses instead of gains, some consider following the analysis of an expert, but what I recommend is that each one keep your personal analysis, to avoid keeping losses like these.
It is true that PayPal helped the price to stay in a movement, which caused it to rise considerably, of course nobody knew the causes that would generate the disease, but a good thing was that more people looked at bitcoin as a good investment, since we know , yes it is, greetings, good post and analysis.

Maybe the extend will be above $42000 where it stopped for this month, it was not very long ago, and it does not matter a lot if price is stops at $30,000 or goes even a little lower, I am having bullish sentiment all over, but we do need to be concerned if there will be action against cryptocurrencies from the governments of USA and Europe.

Yes my friend you said absolutely right in these days the price of the Bitcoin is in the bull and it crossed the all history of the Bitcoin price the price of the Bitcoin is going on its peak level and this is a big chance to get the good profit

Friend, this is a fact, and I regret not having bought at low prices, but right now the important thing is to know how to wait for the setbacks that bitcoin will give to enter the market to invest, for that and many other things I think it is important to study trading, in the forum we have many experts on which we can rely.

On 11/23/2020 at 5:36 AM, DennisChannels said:

Hello, guys.

Just wanted to comment: according to this information from ZeroHedge, JPMorgan admitted that they made a mistake predicting the end of Bull Run. According to the article, the main reason is all the expectation that Bitcoin has generated since the first great peak in Dec. 2017. The board configuration has changed a lot and the recovery from COVID-19 crisis (around march this year) was something really worth to see:

bfm42FE.jpg?itok=1BMaLlj_

Now, in a still-uncertain-situation with the COVID-19 and the presidential elections in the United States, it's is clearly certain that the observers and whales are putting on BTC all the attention they didn't back to the 2017, boosting the bull run and following the Bitcoin's stock-to-flow model (where events like halving have a role in the cycle). Also it's helping all the consolidated (and mainstream) adoption of the cryptocurrency -with one of its most important milestones in the PayPal public adoption- that is extending to other companies and ventures.

I suggest, if you have time, to read the full article, but I'll leave the final picture here because can provide an idea about how the things can go from now on:

bfmD42D.jpg?itok=30Jc8-gC

The millionaire Paul Tudor Jones is telling clients that Bitcoin reminds him the exact role that gold played back to the 1970.

Let's see what happen.

Mostly of people were thought that when the bitcoin was delaying to $18k up to $19k past year because it was playing to the resistance of bitcoin price all time high 0f $20k price of 2017 or 2018 I thought, but me i was know that bull run might be extended to $30k. 

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think it is super important to study the BTC because its graph is not so confusing, just that sometimes are those big movements that usually confuses people, but the truth is that we must be patient because patience pays. For this we must have the right study and the right mentors so that you are always with the right information. This also leads us to the fact that in Cryptotalk we have people who bring us a lot of value with respect to the world of investments in any market.

The uptrend of the crypto market is almost incorrigible, when we believe that it reached its highest exponent, it rises again in price, some speak of a bubble, but at this point with so many important investors and with institutions buying cryptocurrencies they are hardly mined, I consider that the btc will reach 60,000 before February ends.

I think that the opportunity for the bull came to help many people, and it will raise the price of Bitcoin significantly and significantly, so we have to take advantage of it before it is too late and I think that this year will be a special year for everyone as the exchange rate will be above the 40 thousand US dollars and this will help many people in adjusting their situation Economic

• +2 1

I guess that Bitcoin in a bull run for the couple next years, it will calm down at certain points but it will launch out even faster than before, I think that it will not rest till it reaches one hundred thousand Dollar, and I guess this year it will hover around fifty thousand but the next year is going to be a surprise to all the people who doubted cryptocurrencies. 

I also noticed the big change between the price of bitcoin in a small time and its price is increasing day by day . I hope this will reach at the highest position in the future. As we know the demand and supply of bitcoin is increasing rapidly in the crypto market thats why its price is increasing rapidly.

I read this post  now about a month and a half after its publication, and I stand amazed at the price that Bitcoin has reached during this short period, really, approximately $ 45,555. What a remarkable rise that motivates me to learn more about this field and motivates me to invest in it even though I am afraid of this adventure.

The movement of bitcoin these year has been amazing, first it was looking as though the bull down was going to fall at any point in time but against all odds it is continuing its upward movements thanks to the actions of large inputs been made into the coin 

I think the Bitcoin price has continued to rise until recently and hasn't shown any signs of going down yet. After the big increase in 2017, Bitcoin price is going up again in 2020 in line with the current pandemic. With this increase, people believe that Bitcoin is the best store of value in times of crisis, so many people join and invest in Bitcoin.

• +1 1

In my own reasoning I think we do have the same perspective as Bitcoin is on the rise and fall now but I believe it is climbing up the ladder to it's peak... Bitcoin we actually have the same effect as Gold had long ago

The situation of Bitcoin is not yet completely stable, as each country gives instructions and decisions in a different way, and most of them so far are against cryptocurrencies, but we are trying to resolve matters

• +3 1

There are many people who give their own predictions about bitcoin that its price is going to increase. But bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that no one has control over, it is only priced on demand. When the demand for bitcoin is high, then its price is also high and when its demand is low which is also low and apart from that no third party bitcoin effect is offended. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The bull run is genuine. It didn't take long for Bitcoin to affirm it and after making a unused ATH in 2020 it is presently in a course to a part higher for 2021. Having breached $30k implies a part because it looks that Bitcoin totally cleared out the past all time tall behind and moves to modern grounds that can be around $100k costs.