Never post anything without proper knowledge. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Never post anything without proper knowledge.

Hello everyone, if we have doubts about what we want to write, because we do not know the topic very well, the most recommended is that we do not make the publication or comment, as we will run the risk that our post will be deleted for not useful content. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 22‏/11‏/2020 at 15:55, Rubayed123 said:

كثير من المبتدئين لا يعرفون قواعد وأنظمة المنتدى. ينشرون دون معرفة الموضوع بشكل صحيح. لذا ، في رأيي يجب عليهم البحث عن الموضوع أولاً. يجب عليهم التأكد من أن المنشور غني بالمعلومات ومفيد للمستخدمين الآخرين. يجب ألا يحاولوا أبدًا نسخ محتوى شخص آخر يمكن أن يؤدي بهم إلى مشاكل مختلفة.

Sometimes we see that beginners try to formulate some posts in another way and share it here

The search button must be used to see if the content we publish is not duplicated, and the self-reliance and self-confidence to formulate coherent and good topics here.

Yes you are right. I advice to all members reply on those topics in which you have proper knowledge and experience. If you want to get positive reputation then create your own post avoid plagiarism otherwise you will got banned.

Exactly like this, I do not know why it is difficult to read the rules, as it takes only a little time, it does not take ten seconds, and is very simple, as it was put in place to avoid the ban.
Good luck to all

• +4 1

It is always good to first do some research before making a comment, it is good to read a little to have a good knowledge about the topic or the comment to be published and that the information is useful to the reader. 

• +1 1

You are very right my cryptotalk mate,  we shouldn't be posting anything without proper knowledge we should always research and go through it before posting so that we wont confuse any member of the forum especially the begginers.

Well said mate , if we are going to do such foolishness while posting than itnmeans that we are going to bann our account ,if you don't want your account be band than before any post seek some knowledge about the topic than post it to avoid deletion.

I have learned this important information through many useful posts in this forum. In fact, beginners need a lot of experience in order to be able to create good and informative topics, so they should visit a section about the forum to see the basic rules and conditions in the forum.

• +1 1

When starting any business or writing a post, you must carefully research its rules and conditions in addition to possessing sufficient knowledge about how to progress and prosper .. When you post something useful, you will find that it will benefit you .. and you move from one step to another, you will gain enough experience in this topic: Work hard and you will find the fruits of your labor flourish

Yes ofcourse. We shouldn't never convey the wrong information forward. Because this will make bad affect over the receiver. We should do our own research and make sure that our this particular knowledge is legit and it could be beneficial for those reading it. 

yes i am agree with you we never post anything which we do not have proper knowledge because we post that kind of topics then how we deliver our authentic information with others member and how we solve our problems which they will facing by reading our post

Beginners should read the rules of the rules and the posts of old members and learn from them before starting to publish so that they do not make mistakes that may cause them to get warning points.

You should avoid making posts without have a background on the topic because you might end up posting useless contents that could lead to you being banned. So try to seek knowledge on the subject before making any post so as to be sure on what you post.

Yes I am agree with you that we should create a topic with proper knowledge. We should create a post which is useful for all. If we do so then I will certainly get good reputation.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Yes my friend i am agree with you this topic. I have some ideas to new members. Because every topic you can make you have some knowledge about your topic. That's not a advice that's a true thing. 

On 11/22/2020 at 9:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Many of the the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. They post without knowing the topic properly. So, in my opinion they should research on the topic 1st. They must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

Yes you are right many of here is know yet what is the rules and regulations but please when you want to post just create a topic with a good content and relate of others. 

You’re right friend! We should never post anything in the forum without our knowledge. This may result negative ratings, and also repetitive useless posts may lead to issue of warning points, and it may lead for opening a ticket to a permanent ban.

Yes that is true my friend, if they copy and paste the massage.of another it will be considered plagiarism, if they are copying from different messages that being a cheater. So I recommend that you do a little research before commenting or publishing so that your content is benefitcial.

You are certainty right dear,we should make post to take proper knowledge about the related topic. Other wise our reputation will be fall into bad reputation . We should following always our topic that must need to topic related . 

We cannot create good topic in this forum if we don't have proper knowledge I think as a beginner we increased our knowledge if we search and read different articles specially related about cryptocurrencies this forum is good source of knowledge for many people if we use this forum in correct way a our earning and learning  increased

Knowledge is the basis of success.  I advise everyone not to publish any topic until after sufficient research and reading.  Must read the forum rules and conditions and strictly adhere to them to avoid warning and ban points.  The content of the topics should be useful and not duplicate.  The more we have the correct knowledge, the more distinctive the content of the topics will be.

• +5 1

It is true that I noticed that many beginners post comments that are not important and are not related to the topic or give wrong information that causes beginners to divert from this forum .. I hope that we will share the correct information after reading and searching for it.❤️❤️

• +5 1

On 3/5/2021 at 7:17 PM, Toty23 said:

Yes dear, if you publish any comment with wrong information, your comment will not gain the positive reputation, and thus you will not earn the money for your writing

Exactly mate, publishing fake information Will not result any achievement to us but to cause us to receive negative reputation from others or get warning point from moderators, this is why we have to avoid it and focus on creating useful posts always that will be benefit to the forum also to people so that to rate us positive mark.

Yes, you're right, numerous individuals in such a way that they don't have data approximately the points, but they comment on their, to begin with of all we ought to have information around it. Information is exceptionally much for us when we have information So we'll be able to post well. In case we don't have information around the subject, at that point we to begin with perused approximately it and take after the rules and after that comment.

Yeah you are absolutely right 

never post anything on this platform without any proper knowledge 

dont post here useless topics 

first learn on this platform and then start to posting here on this platform 

post here quality contents 

your posts must be helpful and useful for others 

dont copy others topics 

create your own creative knowledge