Challenge your self everyday - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

I support you friend, in my opinion we have to fill ourselves with new knowledge in order to share our point of view with the other members of the forum, we must investigate, read and instruct ourselves on a subject to make them comforting and reliable for all users.

Yes, we can walk by ourselves that if we give a good work, good reputations can increase our online learning process, it is up to us to express everything that we work as much as we benefit from cryptocurrency.  

Yes you are right dear.i am new here and agree with your thoughts that we have to keep challenging our self everyday because challenging yourself motivates you and keep you engaged with your work.So we have to workhard and learn new things everyday.

Hello everyone have good day , as we all are the member of the cryptotalk therefore we should work hard here to make it stronger. We should challenge ourself everyday to create new topics and posts. We should make new topics and posts from which people get benefits. 

• +2 1

You are right brother.

Challenging ourselves to always achieve a level greater than what we expect is beneficial to not only our mental health, but also to our personal well being. As we conquer challenges that stand in our way like roadblocks, refusing to allow our passing, we find confidence in our abilities.

Challenging yourself for you could not make it in the past  so that you would work a little better to make it happens when you come across to it in future. 

Well said dear i am new on this form i have some information about this topic we can  achieve our goals we shpuld not give hope in life we should also visit other section where we find new and interesting topic and share on this form with other members 

• +1 1

Hello folks, yes it is well said that we want to challenge ourselves every day with positive spirit and it is also essential for our success in the future.

If we think for a moment in our minds, we will find thousands of questions and interesting topics that are truly debatable, but unfortunately the material gains in this forum have blinded the insight.

Thanks for sharing this useful post, i suggest every members of cryptotalk forum should work hard and create good quality topics information that will be very useful to everyone here, because the forum topics will be full with knowledge and more experience. Let's keep cryptotalk forum team one united friends

Yes we should challenge ourselves daily if we have a goal , when we set a goal and work ourselves so hard for it we will sure achieve it sooner or later .

We should post topics so there is contribution of us in this forum but if we are new here and at the learning stage we should avoid creating topics until we learn how to create topics or other things so we will not make mistakes.

I think new knowledge is really needed for growth and progress of any forum. Specially Crypto currency is talking about the digital world. The speciality of today's digital world is that it is everyday changing. So if you are in touch with the cryptocurrency and Crypto markets then you have to have new knowledge every day and discussion about new topics will give you a lot of confidence and growth as member of this forum.

• +4 1

You are right my friend, but in my point of view, if you have a knowledge in this about then you can post making, otherwise no, and I am new here in this forum take care...

On 1/10/2021 at 8:06 AM, Dmicro said:

The best way to achieve an aim every day in this life is to give you self a challenge when ever you wake up every day, give your self a target of what you wants to do or achieve that day, when ever you do this you will be able to achieve your aim @True legend

@Dmicro we need to challenge ourselves every day in life and depend on nothing we would have to always work hard to make it good in life, and I'm sure whenever we do all these actually make it in life

This is not true, as the forum, with its various sections, is full of new and useful topics that we can participate in and comment

In addition to that, the field of cryptocurrencies is constantly developing and we must search for knowledge and publish it here in the forum so that it reaches all members

Yes, dear friends I'm new here, I don't have any idea on this question I think are made for the old experts who have much experience in this platform, because we are new in the system and we are going to learn from your past. So we can acquired more knowledge

Yes your are right. I completely agree with you. There is a lack of good topics. I know there are many hot topics nowadays but very few people actually write about them.

We must set goals every day, this helps us organize ourselves in a better way in our lives. We can consider a daily routine for the forum, dedicate a few hours to research, others to reading and other hours to participate in the forum, I promise you that with this you will improve a lot in a few days.

Wonderful words, my dear friend, it is good to think in this depth, because when we create a place for cognitive competition, there will be an epic of learning awaiting us, specifically useful information.

Challenges is compleate every day is biggest work and crypto daily to daily new challenges are available then many members like and helped in others topics so its success to face daily challenge 

As a newbie I am hoping that I will contribute myself some useful posts here future, Now I am a beginner but I really interested to know more about crypto world. This platform will make an impact on my life I think

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with your friend, we need to express concern about our new post that can give us more benefits, even we will be able to get help. We can post a good post in a new day that we can help everyone and which can not post any times.

I think this is good advice for success in life.  If we do not challenge ourselves to achieve our goals, we will act slowly.  We should prepare ourselves for our challenges because there are many challenges in every field of life.  We should not give any price discount.