Challenge your self everyday - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

You must challenge yourself daily, and you should not have fear in your mind regarding failure or loss, you should always be ready to challange yourself by taking risks and new decsion.

It seems like there is nothing new to write on this platform, the posts I see were created a few months ago, I see new topics again especially especially those who are new to crypto don't understand exactly what to post. Creating a new, useful and high one is a challenge for us and a rating too. New members could not create new topics to write topics, I can learn more as I can not learn wrong. Most people have less or no.

All around said mate. Since most recent couple of days the quantity of new points is so less. The old individuals should zero in on making some new points. Furthermore, we as a whole should cooperate and assemble the stage in an enlightening 

Well saying, my friend, I think that there is always something new in a field that his  subject is able to develop , such as the field of cryptocurrencies, but we must search and delve more in this field  in order to be able to be creative and create new publications.

Edited by akarymont9

It is not good advice my dear, because when writing everyday new post you will have many deleted and have many warnings that can even ban you from the forum. The forum don't ask you to write every day new posts, if it wanted it will say that in the rules. It asks you to participate and discuss the topics we have and only write about something new if there is not another post inside the forum.

Yes of course creating a new content is really a hard matter. Most of the people specially who are new at crypto don't understand properly that what have to post. It is a challenge towards us to create a new, useful and interesting topic. We have to learn more and more about crypto day by day to create new.

This is one of the most important steps in my opinion continuity is so important that we daily challenge ourselves and try not to get bored until we earn more knowledge and more money

I agree with you, there are many who write duplicate topics only in order to make money, we must increase our experience and create new topics for discussion, there are many beginners who do not find enough information, we have to support them and provide them with new topics that enable them to increase their knowledge and experience, On the other hand, we also need new information. Let us work hard to avoid recurring issues.

Yes no doubt challenge yourself every day some days new topics are less than that old members have to create good useful topics we all have to work hard here and make this platform informative and engaging. We must not lose hope and work hard.
I wish you good luck .
Thank you.

Every day one should try to present something new, learn something new and create something unique. In this forum we should publish at least one new useful topic daily so that we can learn more.

• +1 1

To create good and somewhat new content, we must take into account the presence of new people in the forum and they do not have much information about cryptocurrencies, so we must create a useful and interesting post that contains a new topic. We must challenge ourselves to learn and explore new things in this life. It is not easy. Not impossible.

It is useful advice, as self-challenge achieves new things that the person has not achieved before, which helps to improve mental health and increases self-satisfaction, and a person can build confidence in his abilities and himself by overcoming barriers and difficulties that he may face.

Yes absolutely new topics are scarce, so old members should pls create some new topics for us so that we the begginers can benefits on it. Although I know is not that easy but we just have to be hard working.

Edited by Katanka

It is a good way to succeed in this forum because the best support for a person is to start from himself and try to be the best day of the day.and that is the best way for success.

You are right we should try our best to find new topic but it so difficult to find daily new topic but in a week we should make one topic. We should not give our all time in beginner section, we should also visit other section where we find new and interesting topic and than we can learn more from other section.

That's really a good advice. Most cryptotalk members use to create new topics in this forum but most of their topics are been deleted by the moderator that's why many beginners just prefer to comments. 

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing such post , firstly,  we should challenge our self with positively with hard work, practice and patience to achieve our goals. If we don't challenge our self then we will not become able to achieve our goals. We should not give up at any cost . Thank you

• +3 1

Yes my friend, I always agree with you. We have to create new topics within this forum in order for the benefit to reach all friends, and we shall always strive to make new ideas our priority in this forum

Hello there greetings I think you are right telling yourself to work everyday is a very hard because when you are staying in home you have to get lazy less hard working so it is a very challenging to work ok when you are in home so I find myself in this same situation but I am getting over it and doing hard work to make some profitable money

Better way to challenge yourself is to create superlative degree posts, and to put a target where you will see yourself in a big challenge mood and to reach the maximum post after one month.

Yes, of course creating a new content is really a difficult thing. Most people new to crypto in particular do not understand exactly what to post. We should give our time and hard work in this forum and follow the rules of this forum to be useful, press the table option to get new topics and click on START to get new topics.

I agree with you, there is a rough similarity to the topics, and I wish new topics to be of benefit to everyone, and we progress even in ideas and income

Well said mate. I believe members stop making new topics because their last topics didn't get the attention they wanted. To get new topics just press the sort option and click on START DATE to get new topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend this is a bold step of you congratulate you yes I have noticed that there are many recurring topics but at the same time all useful for beginners and for all members I think it is nice to talk about new topics as long as they are related to cryptocurrencies and do not violate the rules of the forum good luck