How did you come to know about crypto? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teebasas

How did you come to know about crypto?

28 minutes ago, Jones33 said:

I am learning a lot @Honny143, @Jaafar Fahad Hassan , @Oxygen99 just the way I am learning from you and with that i will make sure i utilize this opportunity you guys have me by learning more about cryptowold so that in the future I won't face much difficulties while working.

@Jones33 as a forum old members on this forum its our duty when any new member have interest to learn crypto, then we all try our level best to help that member,

and we all forum old members feels happy when that member learns crypto knowledge and succeed in crypto field.

• +2 1

10 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Jones33 as a forum old members on this forum its our duty when any new member have interest to learn crypto, then we all try our level best to help that member,

and we all forum old members feels happy when that member learns crypto knowledge and succeed in crypto field.

You are indeed a sign of a good member of this great forum because you have proved to me that you are generous just the way @Projectcrypto said to me back then and since that is the case then i need to imitate you so that i can be like you in the future after acquiring more knowledge of the forum and cryptowold at large.

I have never heard about crypto before. My uni mate have told me about crypto .He advised me to work on that platform .Bcz I am thinking about trading some where .He told me this forum is the best and safe place to trade . Therefore I have joined that platform to get some knowledge about that platform . Before starting my trading there

1 hour ago, Jones33 said:

I am learning a lot @Honny143, @Jaafar Fahad Hassan , @Oxygen99 just the way I am learning from you and with that i will make sure i utilize this opportunity you guys have me by learning more about cryptowold so that in the future I won't face much difficulties while working.

That will be good for you mate because learning never end as new things keep coming to existence in cryptoworld, kindly follow the instructions given to us by the administration because without that you won't stay long even if you are good on making constructive posts, take the forum rules and regulations as vital role.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it is very interesting. Actually i com to know about crypto by the friend in starting and secondly i come to know about trading by this forum cryptotalk. It is best and crypto is always the best.

• +1 1

My friend told me about the cryptotalk he used to work online but i had no idea about it. When i created the account i found out about it and i was very happy to know about it. Because it has a lot of knowledge, i love working on it, so i prefer it to work. 

I have a friend  who work here since many months. He is so experience now. He told me about  this site and he help me when I face any problem.  I want to found a interesting  platform.  So that he give me this site and i start writing.

• +2 1

Well, i actually know or involved here in cryptocurrency because of my friend, he recommend this forum to me because he said that i can learn more about cryptocurrency and also i can make money by sharing some thoughts from the topics so i get interested with it.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend For me, the first person to tell me to register on this site was one of my best friends, and I am happy to be here by sharing with the rest of the members the useful and interesting things

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Jones33 said:

You have been a good learner, the thing that helped you most is the tagging, the way you tag senior members like @Projectcrypto and also @Honny143, so they easily see in the notification and reply to your comment . Keep it up.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Hi @teebasas I found out about this field from one of my companions and he said to me, "Enter and learn, the previous I entered, the more I profited, and I didn't enter now is the right time, and with time, I caught wind of the business, Abtecoin and its cost. At that point I entered this gathering and became learning and procuring.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, Jones33 said:

You are indeed a sign of a good member of this great forum because you have proved to me that you are generous just the way @Projectcrypto said to me back then and since that is the case then i need to imitate you so that i can be like you in the future after acquiring more knowledge of the forum and cryptowold at large.

My friend you need to because imitating such members will make you become a well recognized individual in this forum and by that you will earn more followers and reputations as appreciation from members of this forum, always remember that knowledge is light.

BetFury                                                   

1 hour ago, Trainz said:

You have been a good learner, the thing that helped you most is the tagging, the way you tag senior members like @Projectcrypto and also @Honny143, so they easily see in the notification and reply to your comment . Keep it up.

Yes @Trainz  tagging is the best feature in this forum, if any member have any  crypto related doubt and want to clarified that doubt immediately,

then tag few experience members name if they available at that time, they got the notification and give their opinion including me I am also do the same thing,

iam not ignored that notification iam always try my level best.

yes i know some thing about crypto. I think crypto is the best earning site in the world so that many people work this site and earn money.i know that daily joint this site many People. And earn money.

Thanks

• +1 1
  • +5 1

28 minutes ago, Kenan12 said:

@Honny143

I expect my friend that using the signal feature to alert the member is necessary, so that the other member knows that we mean it in our words, knowing that it is considered one of the important features of this forum, in addition to that we can make a signal for more than one member if our speech is directed to several people

@Kenan12 there are several benefits if we tag our forum members name in our post, but I would like to say some words don't tag always same members name and take their opinion always,

try to tag different members name because in this forum so many good and experience members available, and their opinions also useful for us.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Jones33 said:

since that is the case then i need to imitate you so that i can be like you in the future after acquiring more knowledge of the forum and cryptowold at large.

Aim higher my friend don't work to be like me but work to go above my level in the forum because the more you are committed to the forum the more you gain a lot of things especially knowledge that you will use to succeed in cryptoworld.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Lot of them came to know about this forum is through their family or friends. Even i also joined when my cousin brother told me about this forum. After hearing from them i started to self investigate whether its correct or not. After all my investigation i started this forum and i enjoy here. We can gain lot of information's about cryptocurrencies through this forum. 

A family member told me about cryptotalk as well but I knew about crypto currencies a long time ago before discovering this wonderful forum as you can both earn and learn about crypto currency on this forum so in my opinion, this is the best crypto currency website on the internet.

4 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Yes @Trainz  tagging is the best feature in this forum, if any member have any  crypto related doubt and want to clarified that doubt immediately,

then tag few experience members name if they available at that time, they got the notification and give their opinion including me I am also do the same thing,

iam not ignored that notification iam always try my level best.

I also don't ignore notification when am quoted or tagged in a post, even if I don't have idea about the topic am tagged, j try my best to be able to say something so that the person that tagged me won't feel discouraged to tag me next time

On 12/6/2020 at 9:39 PM, Mubiflow said:

@Ali33 its true about how difficult its was in the beginning how you will feel like quitting and stop all this but it was worth it we can't quit. When my friend first told me about how we can earn here I didn't believed it until I had my first pay @Maya20

Yeah ,I remember when one of my friend that was told about the forum, he was patient to work for days , after the work, he was very reluctant to withdraw,it was his first withdrawal that made him fully believe in the site @Mubiflow

• +3 1

I had not a lot comprehension of cryptocurrency but at this moment little by little I enclose gained a quantity of acquaintance about cryptocurrency in collaboration with the entire the members in this forum this forum is genuinely benefit.

• +1 1

On 11/22/2020 at 8:18 AM, Miss Wanda said:

I know about crypto from youtube.First I cannot know about it properly. But now I know it properly. This forum is really useful for knowing cryptocurrency.Thanks cryptotalk forum.

Well done you are the best to learn from YouTube. Follow it and try to not leave this site. Its not better only for me and you but for the rest of the peoples.

13 hours ago, Jones33 said:

This sound good my friend and since that is the case then i think we should work well and wait for that time to come @Trainz, @Jaafar Fahad Hassan and @Oxygen99 are you guys awarr of this news because I love earning money and I think working in this forum can make one become rich if we managed ourselves.

Actually you will accumulate a lot of coin if you dedicate yourself to the forum, you will earn alot, just be a good member and always adhere to the forum rules and regulations, and you will achieve your dream of earning some money here

My son told me about the crypto and lately it was on the news everyday it is a very popular market. I started doing some reading and watched some videos in the net to raise my awareness and now I am into this forum and I see a lot of interesting topics about crypto. I am trying to browse them all but it is taking some time. I hope I will learn about the crypto better soon thanks to all you good people

I learned new information about Crypto on Many Platforms. It also helped a lot on social networking sites. I went further by making experiences. Very good information is shared in the forum.

• +1 1