Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

Yes you are right dear and Thanks for this useful information, reputation is good only when you create a uniques topics and the way you said we should not greedy.

Yes friend
You have said many beautiful things. We should never be greedy for ratings. If we post and comment in a good way, we will definitely get a good rating. Even so, owning one is still beyond the reach of the average person.
Come on, no one will be greedy with the rating in the future, but if the rating is high, it is much better.

You have asked the best question, do you pay attention to your post, what is your material, where do you want to write your data and select it in your topic, when you do post anything of the type, then everyone will find you positive.  Whatever you have seen, you should have knowledge about what you want to post, when you have knowledge, then you can also expand that thing comfortably and if anyone has any question about its post, then also deal with it comfortably.  

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah I agree that we shouldn't be greedy for getting good rattings but if we don't get good rattings in our posts, our posts will not be paid. So we are trying to write useful posts to get good reputation and get paid. Yeah we should not be greedy in rattings but we should always try to write useful and helpful posts for everyone.

Some people are just self centered that is why if not in the same forum as a member I didn't think been greedy is a good idea. Is just because their didn't want some to grow in the cryptocurrency.

Friend, you are right, to get a better rating, you need to write high-quality posts, and follow all the rules! When you make a really original and cool answer - that many users rate it better than something of the same type! So, never be afraid to experiment!

you have provided very informative topic here. We only get reputation and better earning if we provide useful topic to others. If they like our topic then they will give us positive rating and that in turn help to increase our reputation. We have to create that are helpful to others. Crating less number of quality topics is better than creating more topics of low quality.

Yes I agree with you and everything is dependent on the work that you give to the forum. Amd according to your work the forum will give you reputation and earning. If you create a useful topic then you will get a good reputation and if you comment or place a not much good topic then this will not give you more reputation.

For success some main points are 

1. Work slow and smart.

2. In this plate forum don't create a topic in very beginning.

3. First try to understand this forum. 

4 . Because immediately you create a topic that is not suitable  thing and it is threatening for your account.

Of course I find your topic wonderful and very valuable, because it answers a question that has occurred to all members of the forum.
Good post content and the information it provides is what enables it to get a good reputation.

On 11/22/2020 at 4:50 AM, Raven said:

Newcomers and seniors here should not have a problem with good ratings. I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I made this topic because there are so many topic about "how to receive good ratings". This topic is repeated many time then when I see the content of their post, it didn't even reached 100 characters and then the content of the topic is not yet useful. Lets just focus on our content so that forum could also benefit to it and not just the members of it. 

If you found my posts useful then give it a good ratings then if not let it be and share your opinions to so we could communicate to help each other. Enjoy posting, goodluck.

Yes my brother your post is very important if you get more rating you feel no greedy because every body know that greedy is curse.

To help this forum remain alive we most continue to create more and more topic but topics with good contents. However, one thing that has been keeping a number of users to make or create topics the fear of warning posts or ban.

Greed has made so many people lose a lot and so many other that are already working for the right effort to me its really be good in what we  have effort , we need to keep on putting together what would be the right idea that is to make sure that you control your emotions while trading its really important to work as hard  to really keep everything together we have to keep on working as hard and growing 

You must use the rating button in a good in a mannerd way .greed is a curse if you are greedy you will never become a successful person in your whole life. You have to provide very informative topic here to get a better rating you need to write high quality post and follow all the rules

• +3 1

On 12/29/2020 at 3:28 PM, Al-mubin said:

Most of the members give the old members positive evaluations and when they see a post for a new person they do not give him ratings and they avoid him, this is not good, you can give a positive evaluation according to the post and give them encouragement

Its very true @Al-mubin and this is so unfair to the new member and I hope the admins can deduce another method of payment because some people aren't helping others agajn. Pleas the old members try and give newbies and encourage them

On 12/29/2020 at 3:28 PM, Al-mubin said:

Most of the members give the old members positive evaluations and when they see a post for a new person they do not give him ratings and they avoid him, this is not good, you can give a positive evaluation according to the post and give them encouragement

Its very true @Al-mubin and this is so unfair to the new member and I hope the admins can deduce another method of payment because some people aren't helping others agajn. Pleas the old members try and give newbies and encourage them

• +2 1

You'll get less ratings when your contents are not that sensible but gwt much more reputations when your contents are informative and useful,you'll get more reputations than you've even imagined, all you need is hard work and be positive

Positively my companion, a decent standing is the consequence of introducing great and clear substance, as I stated, we should zero in on the thought introduced and not on the standing, but rather the great standing persuades us to work so we love to have it,

Receiving a positive rating is decisive in the Criptotalk forum, since receiving this rating means that the publication is of quality and useful for the members of the forum. For this positive rating, the publications must be framed in the forum regulations, that is, comply with the rules of the forum. It is good to know the rules of the forum so as not to make mistakes, here are some of the main rules, but I suggest those interested to go to the section of the forum where these rules are: copy and paste are not allowed, minimum 100 characters per publication , Do not write about politics, war, be tolerant, friendly, cordial, the topic is cryptocurrencies and related topics, good writing, maximum 20 publications per day. In short, you have to keep up to date on the question of cryptocurrencies.

I agree with you mate. There is nothing to worry about the reputation system. It is there to encourage you to become more active, not to worry you. So as long as you share useful information and interesting content, the other members reading your posts will give you positive reaction which will help you build up your reputation. 

Yes, I noticed that most of the members are asking about this, but I think that the mujtahid is the one who will receive that matter, and everyone must be careful to arrive so that it needs useful publications

• +2 1

I think you spoke very well If you are getting a good rating, it does not mean that you will be great and start understanding others less. So always like other posts of my commission and give good response, give positive response.

• +2 1

On 11/22/2020 at 12:50 AM, Raven said:

Newcomers and seniors here should not have a problem with good ratings. I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I made this topic because there are so many topic about "how to receive good ratings". This topic is repeated many time then when I see the content of their post, it didn't even reached 100 characters and then the content of the topic is not yet useful. Lets just focus on our content so that forum could also benefit to it and not just the members of it. 

If you found my posts useful then give it a good ratings then if not let it be and share your opinions to so we could communicate to help each other. Enjoy posting, goodluck.

Thanks alot for highlighting this important point and discussing it with everyone, am a new member to this forum, and one of the issues bothering me when I joined is on the importance of having a good rating as it affects your payment. But as you have rightly said above the key is to focus on the content. Thanks once more

• +3 1

Yes u are perfectly right all new comers should work properly and don't need to get reputation so far they need to stay stable on this forum and work with the requirements don't be greedy in good.rating 

Thanks this useful information. I have also noticed that many people ask the quetions about reputation. Your information is correct. Dear,  if we want to increase reputation it is necessary to create useful and informative posts that are related to the topic. Your useless posts are deleted by admin. So get maximum knowledge about this site and become expert to create useful posts. 

@TANVIR021Well my dear friend hope yiu are good. Yes my friend dont be gready about good rating.in cryptotalk there are many admin here monitor this rating point if member dont cheat here. Be careful about posting and give rating.

• +5 1