Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

Some people still until now believe that things go by writing anything and although we read a lot of publications that warn not to write fillers and information that are not useful in topics, we go back and read topics that are of no value and short topics that do not communicate their idea to the recipient without the owners thinking that Her destiny will be the deletion, create good content and don't care about you

There is nothing wrong with what you just said but I think that focusing on getting good reputation also means focusing on writing good topics and replies because if you want good reputation then you have to write something good.

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing awareness. My novice friend believes that the most important thing is to get positive reviews, but they do not realize that the most important thing is for the post to have useful and understandable content because this is one of the rules of the forum and the world of cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

Do work here by following proper rules and regulations. Do not try the negative ways to get good ratings. You should post good quality content. Use unique topics and guide others. It will become the reason of good rating.

This is what happens, my friend, because people focus on obtaining reputations, their focus is distracted and the content is diverted to the non-purposeful direction, and therefore people lose their reputation and money, and this is what most adults here try to explain to beginners, but unfortunately they did not adhere to it.

• +4 1

It's a rule for everyone to be no greedy on forum for ratings it's all depend on your content if you are providing such a good content so you will get more positive ratings if not it's all your fault not the forum.Always work hard on your content in order to achieve good ratings.

I agree with you, my friend, about that. In fact, we must pay close attention when we put evaluations, because subjects that do not meet the rules and laws are not fair and it is not permissible to give them a positive evaluation. Therefore, we must pay close attention to good ratings and give everyone his right.

• +2 1

Yes, it is an important topic. Articles should have useful content and new information that is not repeated
Thus, you will gain positive feedback

Of course, a lot of attention should be paid to the posts , and before publishing the post it is necessary to review and read it carefully, and make sure of the information they contain in their topic and also their participation must be arranged and not contain errors.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/22/2020 at 5:50 AM, Raven said:

Newcomers and seniors here should not have a problem with good ratings. I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I made this topic because there are so many topic about "how to receive good ratings". This topic is repeated many time then when I see the content of their post, it didn't even reached 100 characters and then the content of the topic is not yet useful. Lets just focus on our content so that forum could also benefit to it and not just the members of it. 

If you found my posts useful then give it a good ratings then if not let it be and share your opinions to so we could communicate to help each other. Enjoy posting, goodluck.

I have seen many people who make bad topics in the greed of getting good reputations.  It's not right at all, it hurts them on the contrary.  If you hope to get a good report, then you have to make a good topic and make a topic by researching with enough time.

Hello friends.. I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I agree with you my opinion, my friend, it is necessary to pay attention to the content of the topic that we want to raise, not to focus only on obtaining a reputation and a positive evaluation, to conduct the necessary research on the subject and to rely on well-known sources and references to provide correct and useful information on this topic and to avoid repetition to avoid warning And falling into problems, and by that we will spread the benefit and get good reviews and a positive reputation

• +1 1

In reality, this is sound and caring advice from someone with a decent heart who wants the best for everyone on this wonderful forum. You're almost there with your point, brother, as this will enable the more senior and seasoned members of our group to post important topics that will be of great assistance to the newcomers. God bless all even more as we demonstrate our love for one another by assisting one another with interesting topics.

Some people greedy for good rating therefor he tell the people fake news and get the good rating. At the emd his id block and he go to hell. One of my friend is same to same but i advice to hime this is not good way

مرحبًا يا صديقي ، أعتقد أن الحصول على تقييم جيد أو مفيد يعتمد التصنيف على معرفتك ، وأنا متأكد من أنه يمكنك دائمًا نشر المحتوى الخاص بك والذي يجب أن يكون مليئًا بالمعرفة والمعلومات
 وأعتقد أن امتلاك سمعة جيدة أمر ضروري أيضًا لجذب الناس إلى مشاركاتك ، لذلك لا تضيع وقتك في عمل منشور غير مفيد ، فأنا متأكد من أنه يمكنك القيام بالنشر الجيد وبناء جهودك وتركيزها عليها.

This is true. We must not seduce ourselves, but we must always aspire for the best and do our best to achieve our goals,  help others and give the best new and constructive idea's in developing this field.

I believe it is normal for us, the members of this forum, to request ratings because we will only be compensated if our post receives a rating; therefore, we must create quality content; do not hope to receive a rating if you did not do well, particularly in creating functionality here in the forum. So, if you're a decent participant, you'll get a lot of reviews.

Yes, my friend, you are right. We must care more about the content than the number or reputation, and in this way we get positive results quickly, high reputation and permanent residence in this forum.

Yes sweetie I do agree with you.As a beginner I think your opinion should be much powerful and decent.If you just chase for points without having a good answer.for that you should focus on your opinion not in your points

It is better for us to work as one team and help in obtaining reputations in order for all of us to win in this forum, so that we can guarantee a good profit.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are absolutely right. There is a lot that does not commit to developing useful and purposeful content or restricting that more than 100 characters these same people do not earn anything because directing their goal to profit and increasing participation is something that leads to loss we have to direct our goal to learn and knowledge to reach our goal with all due merit good luck 

You are right, my friend, this topic is very frequent, the content of the topics must be considered regardless of the publisher to get the reputation it deserves. You should not work with your passion at work so that no one’s fatigue is lost

• +3 1

Hello to all participants. I am a novice but on the subject of qualifications I think they should be achieved by our own virtues, knowledge, experiences and hard work. In order for a publication to be useful you just have to think that in each of the ones you believe you have to leave a positive message for someone, the important thing is not the rating, the number of posts, NO! The important thing is to do it well and always think of the members of the forum that no matter how old or how new it is in the same we are always here to learn something new, has that I call it common well-being. 

Yes friend there are too many topics which are same like many topics are in his way that advice for the newbie. I want to tell you that the posts which have not 100 character that post should not recieve a good rating. We have to give them a negative rating.