Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

That's true many members are want to have more reputations but I don't work here for reputations you know I'm doing my best I work really hard here in this forum when I am making posts so I really take care of everything especially rules and if I receive good reputation so I am because then I know that my posts is quality that's why I get good reputation so we have to focus on making good topic not on reputations..

Yes I also see many posts have good reputation but their content is not useful for me than these member feel proud to get reputation than their focus is not remain best and they make useless posts so they should not begging reputation just focus to make useful content and work truly. We should give reputation who deserve. 

I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I strongly agree with that and in addition stop begging for reputations to other members because that's not a proper or good act and doing that thing will lead for you to receive a violation which called "Reputation cheater". Much better to receive reputations because they give it to you because you have a good content. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes you are very right there are many useful topics so that they have good grades, we must take into account that if we have a publication that does not have coherence it does not win anything.  Let's do useful things friends to gain good reputations within this forum.

Rating of topics should depend on the useful and quality of the topic,ratings should be based on the knowledge one acquired from the topic.it should not be between two partners or family members or because you know one another.it should also be rated with all simplicity and not greed

• +2 1

I think if we post 100 characters well and understand what is good then we have to do well and if we want to do well we need to have more control over ourselves then we can have a lot of ideas on the matter then we can express a lot of comments.  I hope you will give so much happiness, you will do well and if you know people, if you tell someone well, then the educator will be able to do well, I hope you will do well.

• +2 1

It's a post for that people who want to get hight ratings . As high Ratings work on Reputation on this platform , 

So give high rating to those people who work hard for their posts.

I give 5 rating on that post which is totally interested or informative.

I give 4 ratings on that post which is just informative.

I give 3 ratings on that post which is just interested.

1 give 2 rating on that post which is just a post.

I give 1 star rating on that post which is not useful for me.

I give no rating on that post which is just to read as a time of waste.

Yes we should not be greedy for good reputation. W should pay attention on our content quality. If we posted a good quality content then no one will discourage us. So be honest with your work and keep going positively. Give your maximum time to the forum to learn to write good quality content. 

You are absolutely right my friend, we should always endeavor to read and understand a topic before rating it, it helps building confidence in the people and help them know their post or comments are sincerely appreciated.

You will be rewarded based on your post.  Moderators are always active in this forum so if you create a topic that contains inaccurate content, it will be deleted soon and you will not pay for it.

Hey mate, you are right we must focus on good post, if we create good and useful content than people will like my post. So dear all of the newbie must focus on creating good topic and don't be greedy. Also one advice for newbie research this forum and gain knowledge about cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/22/2020 at 4:50 AM, Raven said:

Newcomers and seniors here should not have a problem with good ratings. I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I made this topic because there are so many topic about "how to receive good ratings". This topic is repeated many time then when I see the content of their post, it didn't even reached 100 characters and then the content of the topic is not yet useful. Lets just focus on our content so that forum could also benefit to it and not just the members of it. 

If you found my posts useful then give it a good ratings then if not let it be and share your opinions to so we could communicate to help each other. Enjoy posting, goodluck.

Yes dear I strongly agree with you. Our content must be valuable. It should contain meaningful material. We should avoid pilgiarism. Always write our own content. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You can also go through other experiences also by reading their valuable information about the topic. 

• +1 1

Rating is subject to nature of post/point utilizing straightforward yet right english, when the substance of the post is extremely important and helpful the post will get positive commitment from different clients

This is true. We should always appreciate a good post by giving it positive rating. It is also good to give rating because you get 1 talk token for each rating you give though there is limit to how many token you can earn from giving rating alsonper day.

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I want to ask that if you work hard and Making good posts you gain good reputation it's so easy

• +1 1

It's true there are lot of users here who want to have good ratings but doesn't give attention on their posts. If they want to earn good ratings then they should focus while they are writing and keep on studying so that they can provide proper posts. Posts or topics with very informative or good quality content attracts users to give good rating. I always give good rating on posts that are helpful to me to show appreciation.

• +4 1

We must not be grips in getting a drop body and we must just work to post good and helpful posts for the members and we'll get over time on a lot of good points We must also publish topics so we get more good points

Of course this is a good and loving advice from a good hearted person who wants the best for all the people on this great platform.  You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.  Great God bless everyone more as we can teach everyone more new and important information about cryptocurrency in this great forum.

• +5 1

You are right dear, it is actually good to commend on someone's effort especially when that person post is very useful to our needs. Some won't just give rating, giving rating won't affect your rate either. So why keeping it if not for greed purpose.

• +5 1

Thank you for this topic. I have also noticed several topics about gaining a good reputation. I want to simply tell them that they will get a good reputation if their posts are good and in compliance with the rules in the forum.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I agree with you. I really like the information you have given. I hope people like me who are members of this forum and your post will like it very much because you have mentioned the details in detail here.  I will give so that the forum is further improved. 

• +5 1

In my opinion that when you write a useful post wich have a small amount of information all members in this forum will put for you a good rating so if you want your post and your topics have a good impression you should to write a big amount of useful informations.

• +5 1

The only key to have good ratings is the useful content in the post. But some people just want to get good ratings putting the rules and regulations of the forum beside while they are posting. In this way not only they are getting negative rating but they can be banned for that as well.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day