What is your trading strategy when you sleep. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Francisco87

What is your trading strategy when you sleep.

I use the term of long time trading. 

It is because whenever I have no time or whenever I cannot check my trading system then this type of trading helps me very much. And I suggest you to use long time trading time it is very beneficial and you can get more knowledge from this term.

dear to be honest i do not understand your post because its a new thing for me because i am newbie and joined this platform just a month ago but dear i try to understand your topic through reading senior comments and now i am able to completely understand your topic and thanks dear for asking everyone strategy because their experience will proves helpful for all newbies who do not anything about it

In fact, you can simply set the price level of a specific currency at which the platform sells on its own and most members do such a thing in the night period during which the volatility of the cryptocurrency increases and it can reach a very high level and back down the next day, so you can sell while you sleep without Fear of loss

• +3 1

As for me, I do not rely on short-term trading, so I do not need to monitor the chart permanently, as I set a stop loss and buy order in order to execute my order in the event the price changes while I am far from the screen

• +3 1

I have not started trading yet, but by following the forum and reading a lot of articles in it, it became clear to me that you can place a stop loss or end trading until you take a break and after waking up, you return to trading again.

• +3 1

Some of us may not be aware of the robotrade on yobit, but the reality is that this is one tool that can help you make a lot of money, so keep trying to use it. You can define how you enter and leave, as well as the percentage benefit, and you can keep growing with it without having to try something manually.

I also started trading not too long ago,since the various prices of coins does fluctuate,which unfortunately can make someone loss money or even gain,so as a beginner in the trading aspect I do make trading with the amount I can afford to loose in case if anything of such happens

Edited by Jikansamu
Typing error

My trading strategy is none but when I do trading, I just try and make a decision because trading cannot be done easily, for this it is very important to have a wisdom. Trading without wisdom is never possible. 

My trading strategy is none but when I do trading, I just try and make a decision because trading cannot be done easily, for this it is very important to have a wisdom. Trading without wisdom is never possible. 

This is an important issue in the field of trading, because it needs to be monitored around the clock, sleep disrupts this matter, the best solution is to put automated work through robots trading on this platform.

• +3 1

In fact, dear, I have not started in the field of trading yet, but I think you should choose a stable currency and you should listen to the advice of the most experienced members of trading

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, and for sharing your own experience so that we can learn from it and take lessons.I am still collecting the amount required to start trading and have not tried it yet.I will follow the comments in order to make the most use

This is a very funny question that asking about the strategy to invest when you sleep I believe that a trader while he has invested not think about the sleep he just keep his eyes to the rates of coins .

• +1 1

Welcome my friend. As a beginner, I have not yet tried trading. But you can fulfill all your requests before bed. This is better than leaving it for another day and being surprised that its value has supposedly decreased.

Hello my friend, As for me, I do not know much about the Dowager, but I want to learn it and think that your post is very useful, thank you.

In fact, when I am not online or near the screen, I am converting my currencies to usdt, and I think this is a successful strategy to ensure that the market value of it does not decrease when cryptocurrency prices fluctuate.

• +1 1

Hello dear, I think that the best strategy is when you sleep or when you have time to check your assets, especially if you manage your stops wrongly. Put your stopping points and profits in the right places. You can verify a site that is the best way to keep your assets safe because sometimes it decreases.  Your coin and thank you very much

We must plan well to trade in cryptocurrency so that we do not lose our money. The price of cryptocurrency fluctuates from time to time.

Dear friend , you don't have to cancel all your trade orders if you going to sleep or if you not working on your computer , when you do trade there will be the Intraday price of the coin that you want to buy or sell , but you don't have to follow this price , you can choose the excat price that you want and automatically the trade will done when the coin reach the price that you choose .

• +2 1

All trading platforms allow you to place orders to buy and sell at a specific price, a stop-loss order if the price of the cryptocurrency falls, or set an alarm when the currency price reaches a certain limit.

Good question dear I think this is a thing which create tension for any trader because when you are sleeping the rates maybe on peak.But I make the proper schdeule of workout because I not compromise on my health.

Well my friend, I am relatively new to this field, but I think you should study the cryptocurrency in which you are investing your money. You should not be afraid or panic if you know exactly what you are doing.

I think in my opinion marketing strategy is for future I want to get experience and learning about trading in this forum from senior and useful topics then I will start hair braiding and a good profit this is my future plan

Some are trading in the long term, meaning that they store the currency for a long time in their wallets No matter how much the currency’s watch fluctuated in one day, they make long-term plans and act on them When I trade short-term and go to sleep, I set a price upon reaching it that is sold automatically, I do it on the Ubuntu platform. 

Good suggestion mate!

Being a new member of this platform I haven't experienced trading yet. But your suggestion will be helpful for me in near future as well as for others who are practicing trading. I think shifting to stable currency while going to sleep is a best suggestion.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

My friend during sleep, the stop button can be activated at a certain limit that you choose, when the currency price reaches the limit that you set, trading stops automatically even while you are sleeping