What is your trading strategy when you sleep. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Francisco87

What is your trading strategy when you sleep.

Losing my friend, all you have to do is when you go to sleep, even if you are not free to work in trading, you have to activate the stop loss setting so that you do not lose all your money.

• +3 1

In fact, my friend for me, according to my experience and my career in this field, I have united it appropriate that when you sleep in a trading position, you have to place the order.

• +2 1

I have not tried trading yet. I am now learning about trading and investing and you have provided me with useful information and also benefited from old members ’comments.

Greeting of the day , dear member thank you for sharing your thoughts,  I haven't tried trading yet .so, I don't know about this question. Even by reading comments.  Still I can't understand.  Please any member will help me to understand the situation in simple words.  Thank you in advance 

You can trade my friend while I sleep I sometimes log into a section robotrade In a platform yobit  And I set the buy and sell price that I want and it is trading on my behalf while I sleep and even without internet

I only don't 8 rating that is why I just use stop loss feature of my trading and rest is on the God I do not use any take profit for any of my trade and other trades go very well

For me, I do stop loss before I sleep, this is really useful, in this situation you can specify a specific number and when your currencies fall to this number, your loss stops directly .

Search a little bit on YouTube and you will find many explanations , good luck my friend .

• +2 1

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this useful brochure and the important question, but why is this question raised here? I think that you should plan and monitor before buying the currency
Good luck

• +1 1

For me, I place a sell order at the price at which I made a profit, and I also use a stop loss in the event of a significant drop in the currency's price, and I do not trade heavily, but I prefer a larger long-term investment.

The perfect trading approach is to use the robots trading in the Yobit Exchange. You're quick and fast to use and you can really win and make profit while you sleep.

Greeting of the day , dear member thank you for sharing your thoughts,  I haven't tried trading yet .so, I don't know about this question. Even sell price that I want and it is trading on my behalf while I sleep and even without internet

The most experienced will want to give their opinion on how they behave when they go to bed, because we can do something good if they order a purchase. Hopefully we can move forward well. When trading I just finish all my business and set your goals and a certain level of profit. You know prices go up and down but don’t take any risks. Prices change when we wake up again. It's okay to miss the opportunity.

Well, I did not trade before, but I think that trading takes a long time, so when trading you should be patient for a period longer than one day, but I think your idea is also good, thank you for this advice

There is nothing much that can be done by the normal traders in order to stop the price from going down or doing something against it when they go to sleep. There are people who appoint a a broker who would always keep a check on the price fluctuations when you are not able to. This way the brokers would alert you when the price goes beyond a stop loss point.

Rowdy remember you fine and drink great job and struck form first of all I want to tell you that all of your team members is platform is very worth learning and learning at the same time about cryptocurrency I have learnt main thing about cryptocurrency again my knowledge and my information is increasing in these days after working on this platform

• +3 1

In fact, it is really a worrying thing for members who trade in their money, do not know if that trade won or led to a loss, so you should get to know the cryptocurrencies better.

Well, I haven't used trading as a properly yet. Because I have lost my whole investment of 300 dollars in my first attempt of trading. So I have been moved my interest from earning to learning so that I can perform very well. Moreover, there is a great feature of RoboTrade in YoBit site that perform trading by itself whenever we go to sleep.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Mining is the best job for while we are sleeping, but the best money we can earn is trading and being able to trade cryptocurrencies in the crypto market, but it really has so much value in trading cryptocurrencies and investments are what normally is the greatest profit that we can receive in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

As for me, I have not tried trading yet, but I thought about the strategy that I could follow, which is to take advantage of the low price of currencies at a certain moment and buy them and then store them for a period of time and sell them later, and in this way I earn profits.

The matter is not that easy, there is a saying that says do not put your eggs in one basket, that is, you should not risk all your capital in one currency. You must distribute them in several currencies, and you must differentiate what you want to invest in the long term and what you want to invest in in the long term Close Depending on the currencies you choose, you monitor the currencies you invested in in the short term while giving some time to the currencies with a long investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/20/2020 at 1:18 AM, Francisco87 said:

Hello friends, I have been trading cryptocurrencies for a short time and I have a doubt that many newbies could benefit from it, I would like the most experienced to give me their opinion on how they act when they go to sleep, because if they place a purchase order and the currency goes down they lose a lot of money. I personally, while I am not near the monitor, I change my currencies to a stable one but I would like to know if there is a better strategy?...

I am not doing trading because as you said for trading we have to be active 24 hours so I have not so much time for this and I am not free so I am not doing trading and I also not so much interested in it but I am doing investment and I think for me investment is best than trading.

Smart people enter into deals and then place orders to sell, as well as loss limits, and then sleep comfortably, according to analyzes and expectations.

The best tool at the present time is robots, as it is easy, fast, and with guaranteed results. It also saves the time you spend on the laptop to watch and monitor prices.

Being that I did not start with this business, I do not know much about the trading and investment market, but I know that you need to monitor this market on a daily basis and analyze it correctly to obtain a positive result, my friend. Changing your currencies for a period of eight hours for a stable currency is a good thing, but it is possible that the opposite will happen and the price rises instead of a decrease.  You will have suffered losses from what you have gained.

Greetings, mates! I've only been trading cryptocurrencies for a short time, and I doubt many newcomers will benefit from it. I'd like the most experienced traders to give me their thoughts on how they behave when they go to sleep, because if they place a purchase order and the currency falls in value, they will lose a lot of money. When I'm not near a computer, I adjust my currencies to something more secure.