Cryptotalk application - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

Cryptotalk application

Cryptotalk is very popular forum. It will be very helpful if we get cryptotalk application.  We can easily access cryptotalk from app. We can also do post and comment easily by using app. 

Official application for both sites has not formally been declare from the genuine source so any claim information conveying such news should by any regards consider as false, baseless or rumors. To me creating application for such sites may grant scammers opportunity to formulate so many fakes app for scamming therefore masses finding it difficult to access the real, legit app. So cryptotalk and yobit has no official apps.

• +1 1

i think i do not knwo a lot of cryptotalk application but i will give you all i have about that , so just listen to me , 

Well, my friend, I think it would be good to create a special application for this site as this will enable us to work easily and smoothly. I hope the supervisors will work on it, but as of today, there is no application for cryptotalk , so i hope i give you all the information brother , so good luck for us .

Yes friends I also agree cryptotalk should be an application so that it will work so better than a cryptotalk website .all the the things will change and may be it get more popularity .if it happens it will be a great achievement .thanks.

I have been thinking this for a long time. Though the website version is perfect but sometimes it feels like if there will be an app our work will be more easy. Well platforms launch apps for better performance.  I hope one day yobit anx cryptotalk both launches their apps for better use.

I have not imagine this idea .It will helpful for everyone and application will make every person work easy. cryptotalk should create his application for the help of other people.

• Useful or interesting 1

Youbit is an application i agree with this application i appreciate this is a simpal app we get a lot off experience from this easy trade make you relaxe youbit and cryptocurrency so simple

Its a good suggestion and it will really make our work easy and more efficient so Having a Cryptotalk app would be great idea.If There will be an App for cryptotalk and Yobit then we can easily access to both the sites so Moderators should think about it to develop an app for these sites.Greetings for all!

• +2 1

I think if crypto authority do this it will be very much helpful for all users. Because when they will release an application then we can work with more speed. As a result there Will be more and more discussion about cryptocurrency in this forum. 

• +1 1

It a nice topic, if there can be cryptotalk application am sure things will be a bit easy for the forum members, but am sure the owners of cryptotalk have there reasons for not providing an application.it is best known to them 

• +1 1

An application for the forum? I don't think that really is important and would be more convenient. But I do agree that Yobit exchange should have a mobile application. It is because it is really hard to use the exchange on mobile and you need to use the browser to access the exchange. It would be more convenient if they would create a mobile application for Yobit.

Since everything is going smoothly, why would one need an application? There has never been an issue with the present status, then why would one need an application ? Let us improve the position of the forum by posting interesting and useful topics.

On 11/19/2020 at 3:53 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Hello friends am wondering if cryptotalk can make an application so that people can be using to make comments and post topics, also with yobit, if they both have an app it will make our work here easy and simple. So what you do suggest my friends. 

Yes there should be. Because this will help us to quick access to the cryptotalk account. And yobit should alsoake an application...

Yes I agree to your opinion, an Android application can be very useful for members of cryptotalk. It will make this easier for us to work on application with user friendly interface. 

In this digital age where everything went mobile, almost every company has a mobile application. so why shouldn't yobit and cryptotalk? I think this is a good idea. although writing posts with a mobile is a bit difficult on a mobile phone, I am sure browsing the forum on the go with its own application would be fun.

Friends,I am agree with this application .This help people to more access to Cryptotalk. Application of the site that  enable at work easier amd smoothly. 

Hello mate, I want to say that yobit not have a application but yobit might launch their application because most of the top exchange have a apps to their site, application provide lot of advantage our work, so we can hope yobit will bring their application very soon.

I dont think its gonna be possible anytime soon though as many problems they are already encountering i really doubt this type of thing can happen and second yobit doesnt have a app too its same like cryptotalk as so many apps there the scams site are exists to the worst.

It is a smart thought to make an application for this discussion so everybody can profit by it, particularly the individuals who work on the telephone. This will make it a lot simpler for them. From my perspective, I utilize the PC and it is agreeable for me.

This would be a great idea if cryptotalk makes and applications and which is available on play store and app store by the apple. then it would be very easy to get access to the crypto talk and we can easily post on this and do our work.

Well this is very good suggestion an application will be a very good Idea this will not only help the members by making our work easier and also will help the modrators work easier too. With applications you can easily kick out the people who are not following rules

• +2 1

Yes I am agree with the application. Well that is good idea to create an App  for Cryptotalk and yobit.It makes our work more easier and smoothly.. It really good to be Cryptotalk application. if through this change members are increasing to join our family.so this is good fo our all members. 

• +2 1

i think we all need to make a application of crypto talk because its difficult to sereach the site ۔i think this is best decision lunch app ۔and all follow rules and regulations after joining the cryptotalk 

• +2 1

Cryptotalk application is a good platform for earning. I am recently joined this platform. Its value is reliable. Its wallet is more secure. It's payment method be good. 

It will be very nice to find out the application for mobile users. But I don't think crypto talk is compatible with apps. And if APPS is released then the number of hackers and scammers will increase.Then we need a better security system. And I want a forum like Crypto talk to be like this.