Auto log out problem in yobit - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Auto log out problem in yobit

On 3/20/2021 at 3:06 PM, kryptonick said:

It is either a problem with your account or a problem with your system. Maybe you have some browser that instantly cleans all logins

The fact that the incidents does not repeat itself again does not void the previous record or circumstances experienced @kryptonick during that ugly situation I too experienced it. It was a collective technical difficulties that members faced in that day for some hours

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

The fact that the incidents does not repeat itself again does not void the previous record or circumstances experienced @kryptonick during that ugly situation I too experienced it. It was a collective technical difficulties that members faced in that day for some hours

Hey, thanks @Guru2050 for the explanation. It sounded weird to me that this member suffered something like that. But I have to say that in the last few days in other websites I am using besides Cryptotalk, I suffered the same a couple of times. I learned that it is internal problem of server, or a non announced maintenance that is the reason for this, and that it is not an account related problem.

• +2 1

This is same thing is happening to me and but when we enter our password to enter the yobit account we should press the save password icon then you may remains login in yobit account.

It is a normal problem. When you log in to the platform, you must press the button to remain logged in. Thus, when you close the browser and open it, your account will remain.

• +5 1

Everyone has this matter with him and that is that he is logged out after a full day has passed without entering the platform. It is a normal procedure. Nothing else. If your account remains open, your account may be logged in and you are misappropriated. This is why you log out without you doing it.

• +2 1

I hope that your problem will be solved soon
I think the reason is that there are updates for yobit
You have to be patient and wait a bit
If it is not resolved, contact the Yobit support team

• +2 1

Hi my friend, It's a fairly common problem, but it's not a cause for concern. You can log in again and you may be asked for the confirmation code sent to your email and you will log back in to the platform without any problems.
good luck .

• +1 1

Ever since I joined this forum and have been working. Thankfully I have never had a yobit auto logout issue. Because I saved my password in yobit.

Hello my friend

I had encountered this problem before, but all of a sudden it is back the way it was and the problem is gone

I guess this was due to the bad internet I had at the time

You can log out manually first and then log in again may solve the problem or you can check your internet connection.

welcome . This has happened to me before. I think the site records the exit from your account when you try to log in from a different device from your primary device or when you use a different internet network. Don't be sad, I think this is to our advantage and protect our accounts from theft.

• +2 1

Below the login is a word that reminds me, press the box next to the word. If it does not work, I advise you to present your problem to the platform's support group and it will definitely be resolved

I never faced this issue so I want to suggest you that You should add Your Yobit account page to your home screen as You can easily open it by taping on it and may be then your account will not be auto log out as I do the same.

Make sure that another person is using your device and logs out of Yobit, or perhaps the reason is from the settings and is logged out automatically so try to make sure of this matter.

Hello my friend

I was exposed to this situation once and twice

Because of the browser I'm working on

I had to update this browser

I updated it and the platform asked me to re-log in

I forgot that what my password is

I was so tired that I logged back into her

All the best for everyone Be very careful at work

Well the problem is definitely from you and there is only one way to fix that. All that you have to do is tick the option that says "Keep me logged in in" from the login page and that should do the work.

hello friend I want to tell you that if we are saved our email and password for Google account on on any browser which we are using in that way we will not face this problem Auto logout of you bit account I think these information will be value for you so thanks a lot for around asking these kinds of information

• +3 1

On 3/25/2021 at 6:35 PM, kryptonick said:

. It sounded weird to me that this member suffered something like that. But I have to say that in the last few days in other websites I am using besides Cryptotalk

Undoubtedly common hitches are bound to surfaces from time to time @kryptonick hence they are refered to as unavoidable circumstances. At the same time I will like to appeal to general members to always exercise patience and endure confrontations period and avoid spreading rumors trashing the reputations of the site

Fear not, my friend, this is a routine in the platform to increase the level of safety.
All you have to do is enter your login information, then a new blank box will appear. You will receive a message in your email containing a code.
Enter the code in the vacant box and you will be fine.

• +3 1

I think it is a good for your security there is no big problem if your  account log out automatically yobit is good cryptocurrency exchange where security system is strong always increase wallet security and protect your account from scammer I think it is not big problem

Welcome, my friend, in fact, it is a very common problem that many members face, so I advise you to keep the password in a safe place so that you do not waste communication with the support center until this problem is resolved to you as soon as possible

• +2 1

Hello dear, I think you should click on "save password" to be always logging in or simply you can log in again if you do not find any solution ,I think it's a privacy protection for all of us .

This use to happen when one did mistake to press any place where is not supposed to be in the platform either intentionally or not intentionally just make sure you didn't forget your account information.

The auto logout problem is quite common, if your current IP address is changed and shifted to another. Actually, you can get such a problem when you're connected to virtual private networks(VPNs). The reason for auto logout is to protect your account from unauthorized access, and also most VPN connections are black listed by Yobit exchange, and if you joined from the blacklisted IP network, then there's a high chance that you will not be able to login from such insecure network.

• +3 1

yes,recently many people faced this issue. I also faced this issue. When I try to withdraw my currency then it will automatically log out from the website. Its really sad for everyone. Hopefully the authority of yobit will fixed it as soon as possible. 

Hello my friend
This is a common problem that occurs to me before, I think the reason is to move a lot between the menus of the yobit platform and then close the browser before it finishes loading the page, so when you open the browser again you need to re-log in