CryptoTalk, BitcoinTalk or AltCoinTalk? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

CryptoTalk, BitcoinTalk or AltCoinTalk?

Crypto currency is good for beginner many use can get too much benefit with the help or digital currency crypto is the one of them many of the coins in the market and most people use to perform 

4 minutes ago, manar34 said:

My friend, I do not have any information about the rest of the forums because for me I love my work here in cryptotalk, as it is a safe forum and working in it is comfortable and we get good profits. Why leave it and it has all the good specifications

Same but I don't have experience how we can earn in crypto talk and also don't know about crypto currency I know about only coins and little bit currency but I Wana know about to much crypto talk and crypto currency 

I find work in this forum comfortable and good, where we can work and gain experience and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, and we also get a good payment. As for the rest of the forums, I think that working in them is more difficult and needs to make a great effort to achieve good results.

• +2 1

Dear you are right there are many other forum to work but it is difficult to work here because there rules are very difficult and different from cryptotalk. In my opinion cryptotalk is good for me to work.

I think crypto talk is one of the most important and informative forum for the purpose of earnings on-line as well as discussed here all the experience of working with digital currency and sharing news in the forum. So keep earnings and learning techniques.

I did not join any other forums, I joined cryptotalk about a month ago, I think it is the best forum, I gained a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and I also get good financial rewards.

• +3 1

This is true. Some members who work in some other forums should put forward new ideas that are not here to help understand cryptocurrencies more broadly and interest in working on this platform to learn more and earn some reasonable profits.

In fact, my friend, CryptoTalk is the most reputable in my country, and I see that the ways to work in it are very smooth and it is of great benefit. I also think that I will gain great experience here, in addition to the method of paying profits that does not need any suffering, I wish good luck to all.

• +1 1

Yes, I have heard from the bitcointalk forum that has the Spanish language, they say that it is very complicated you must include yourself in a campaign and to include yourself in a campaign you must go up in rank and to go up in rank it is not easy, in terms of payments it is not so different from cryptotalk. As for altcointalk, I am totally unaware of that forum.
For me cryptotalk is worth more and I respect the taste of each one in case it is in favor of another forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

my dear friend I want to tell you that at this time there are too much websites on the internet that are in involved and valid for knowledge and trading of the Bitcoin like crypto talk, bitcoin talk and altcoin talk

They are really good forums, they have a lot of information and you can gain a lot of experience with them, but they are not considered like CryptoTalk, it is the best among them, in terms of information and the profits you get.

I think that the working style in the Crypto forum is better than other than forums. There is a more complex system and more obstacles, and it needs more promotions and working time, and I do not think that it provides different opportunities for profit, as there is a system here that no one can skip

• +3 1

Dear friend actually I know about only bitcoin and talk token  and I do not have much information about the alt coin is it valuable I think talk token  is also not much valuable  as compared to bitcoin  it is very valueable but these days the rate of the talk token  is very low but you should hold them  may be in future the rate will rise.

• +3 1

As for me, I have only tried this forum, but I do not mind trying some other sites that are based on the same idea that is education about cryptocurrencies and it is good to try new ways of learning.

• +1 1

I like bitcointalk and crypto talk because both platforms have been beneficial to me, allowing me to learn more information about cryptocurrencies while also allowing us to raise money from our posts on them. To be honest, I had no idea about altcointalk, but now that you've suggested it, I'll give it a shot. If i say the most preferable then it will be cryptotalk because of its rules and regulation.

The simplest answer would be to invest in bitcoin because it is safest crypto in the entire ecosystem. But the problem is that the price of bitcoin has already reached prices of thousands of dollars, specifically 20,000 dollars, so that makes many individual investors do not have enough capital to obtain. 

There are many sites through which we can get good profit. But the amount of money is different at all sites. Through this site we can get good amount of money in the form of bitcoin and talk token.

Honestly, my friend, I have not dealt with another forum, but in this forum I see great and useful features, and in other forums I hear that dealing with them is great, but it is not like Cryptotalk
Cryptotalk's payment method is convenient and I love it
Hope you enjoy your time here

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing their job and start from first of all I want to tell you that Abdullah your post is very beneficial for me in every those who is working on this platform thank you for sharing with us really good and appreciate table post

I choose to function in this forum because its features are superior to those of other forums, such as the fact that we should not need to gain credit to improve participation, as in some other forums, and that we can gain despite engaging in signatures initiatives, like in other forums.

• +2 1

In fact, I do not know much about these sites that I mentioned, as for me, I did not work only here in the forum and I did not try another place, as I found the work here very interesting and we can gain a lot of information and experiences in addition to making money in exchange for our participation here.

• +3 1

@Zedflip working here in cryptotalk is much more easier than in bitcointalk. All of those are discussion forum but unlike any other forums, cryptotalk doesn't allow us to have signature and campaigns or services in order for us to pay. By just merely posting topics and actively participating here in the forum we can already earn. 

Yes, there are many websites that talk about cryptocurrencies, but if we want to compare with CryptoTalk, we find that it is the best among them, because the rest of the forums offer little income for difficult tasks in addition to that you must spend a lot of time and this is bad, CryptoTalk gives the opportunity to benefit, learn and earn at the same time.

I haven't worked on Altcointalk and bitcointalk so I don't know of any website other than cryptotalk. I don't think any other website can be like cryptotalk.

You are right my friend , there is a lot of forums talking about crypto currencies. Not just crypto talk and each forum had something make it special to it members , just like us in here , form me my crypto currencies journey was started in here so crypto talk , therefore I appreciate for what this forum offerd me from knowledge and profit and it will be always my favourite .

• +4 1

This is the first time that I know that there are other forums specializing in cryptocurrencies .. But is there a payment mechanism like the one we find here ??? I do not believe in that .
The forum is powerful because of the idea of paying for your learning, which is a great idea in my opinion.