Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

U are welcome,really appreciate,thank you go the caring,it is through the we have to follow all this step as a beginner so that we can be save and successful in this site because without following all this our effort will be wasted 

Thanks dear friend for sharing valuable information it is a very helpful forum for beginners you can do comments on a post and gain more and more knowledge and earn money from this forum.

Yes my dear it is the very useful post I think and it so the best way just beginner follow the rules of the forum it so the best forum in the world and you can't imagine how much successful this plateform not use copy paste or plagiarism so I think you are best.

• +1 1

There are some tips that can help the people to work here and earn some money. First of all you should create your account on this forum and complete the hundred posts as fast as you can. Then after this, you must posting twenty comments per day then you earning will be start.

• +2 1

I want to give some important tips for beginners. These tips also help me a lot and still now i follow them.At first you need to know all forum rules properly. Then you have to work this site according to the forum rules. Before writing any comments at first you read other contents properly. Copy paste do not allowed. 

• +3 1

Different members share basic things of the forum for beginner in their post. These are very important tips for beginners just start work in this forum. We must follow the forum rules and work according to the guidelines we cannot face any problem in Forum

First of all, read the rules and regulations of this platform  thoroughly and then comment on the post above, do a search by yourself, do not paste anyone's copy, this may make your account closed.

• +1 1

My dear friend, you have very well explained the rules and regulations of this platform. Of course, who will follow your advice, then he will not have to face any problem on this forum.Thank you so much, you share such a good information that it would prove to be very favorable for me and of course for other members as well. 

• +1 1

Very good advice that will greatly help beginners within cryptotalk, the forum itself is very easy to use, and creating a topic is not as complicated as you think, we just have to try to find a current and interesting topic that has not yet been released. discussed in the forum, they will surely appreciate it, we are all here to learn and the valuable information is appreciated and valued. Good luck to all.

tend to be loads of assistance which  will water boy powerful learners  in spectacular facility,except i will be able to wipe away that portion that's probing, creating a analysis previous you may still office in the current installation is powerful way people which is able to stored  occupation the overall tramline to bypass also been reproved and get prohibited from sensational discussion board.

These is very helpful list for beginners who are work here. I will try to maintain all this rules and regulations here. This rules and advice not so much hard to maintain. So we can easily take help form this. Everyone must follow this all rules. This will help you to get more profit here        

• +3 1

I also newbies in platform but I think the only way get the tops of the forum is to abide with rules and regulations of the platform not get banned from mandatory at any fucking moment.

On 11/17/2020 at 6:38 PM, Michar1 said:

Hello, how are you friends, I hope you are well on this occasion, I want to share some tips that can help you so much to have a good post.
Well first of all keep in mind that there are certain points that we must take into account if you want to know in depth about each one of them you will find them anchored at the beginning of each section.
How to get a good post?
You can follow the following tips.
1. Look for a topic that can make the reader feel attracted to read, you can look for one that is causing people to talk. Do not forget that it must be something of your own.
2.When searching for a topic keep in mind that it must be written by you, so after having your topic selected you can make a summary of what impacted you pro in your own words.
3. Avoid copying and pasting, this can be easy and fast to do but keep in mind that it is not valid and if you want to avoid consequences, better not do it.
4. You can put some hallucinatory image of what you are writing this will also make the readers feel attracted.
5.Avoid placing bold letters believe me that would seem strange but it is not recommended to do so.
6.Remember that when starting a topic do not forget the capital letter.

These are some tips that could help you, remember to give me a like if you liked and served this post.

Take care and see you soon, CHAO.

You said the needed mate, your comment is very useful and beneficiary to both newbies and the old member. Any newbies that fellow this writeup will surely have less problem to encounter. Thank for sharing friend.

• Useful or interesting 1

Beginners should try to complete focus on their work.they should read all the rules first than start their work.begginers should make a good research before replying to any topic.

First tips for learner which is significant is rules and guidelines of the fourm so all individual them, arbitrator is very strik in this regard. reorder is strikly restricted so maintain a strategic distance from it.rIf you need that you post can't erased then yourpost contain at any rate 100 words and your remark ought to be identified with the subject. 

continue going on buckle down the very best.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, my friend, for these useful tips, and I think that the most important factor in that is the content of the post, as whatever is of greater benefit, the more the post is good and the more interactive.

There are lot of advise which can simply help the beginners I mean the newbies of this platform but I will be given just one for now.

Beginners should not for a sec get involved in copy and paste method that is a very bad character

All beginners,to survive here there are rules and regulations for you all avoid plagiarism,avoid using abusive words or criticism in a bad manner,your comment should be tally with the post then make learning your first priority not earning.

Welcome newcomers to this forum.  Newcomers must know the details of this forum. Know the rules of this forum.  We have to work according to the rules.  Moreover, useful posts.  Others' posts cannot be copied. You have to work through your own knowledge. Here you can earn your own knowledge as well as earn money. You can follow and work with seniors. You have to post 20 times in this forum every day.

Thanks for your tips dear friend, your post are very helpful who don't know how to create useful topic in this forum. We must avoid copy paste from others post or comment otherwise our account will be banned in this forum. The main important thing in this forum is follow the forum rules of the post and comment.

Thanks for such helpful information. It will help us to reach first 100 posts. We all need support from the seniors and from others. We all beginners have to follow them to grow up.

First of all, I am thankful to you for this valueable knowledge you share  for beginners and that you have made a good post which has benefited such people. Because I have just joined this platform, I am learning about it right now, this platform is a very learning platform and your post has proved very helpful for me. 

• +2 1

Thanks for tips, I really appreciate of giving tips that can help us for keeping safe in this platform, that can help to move away from rules and regulations that can cause banned or restrict warnings, I always like to  look forward for good and different tips everyday.

Yes my dear you are right we should all follow the forum rules and also we follow the matter how we can create an easy topic that is full with knowledge and people also come to this topic that is amazing I think.

• +1 1

Good post and share good information to us we use it for the creating attractive and useful post your second point is so good you say in this that the para you want to share to others then you first summarize in your mind and pick up from some data that have special meaning and your post have to reading full.

• +4 1