Thing I don't understand about rank system of this forum - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mridul Rahman

Thing I don't understand about rank system of this forum

I also here almost from 20 days I see a post in about forum ranking is given on the base of number of post newbie then jr member if you pass 100 post then after 300 post you got member ship then 1000 and so on and the other ranking i think its depends on reputation

• Useful or interesting 1

I am new to the forum and I can tell you that from the first moment I read the rating system I understand it perfectly, it is very easy to do it, the ratings have nothing to do with the ranks, the ranks increase when we increase the number of publications that we do, you must keep that in mind

I do not know. I see all of that, so everyone here is treated on an equal footing with the other and pays the old and the new, the young and the old, each as the other, and pays the same value.

Edited by Mahmod aljarah

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  But I will try to find out about this.  This is the way I want to keep my name in the bank so I am working hard and showcasing my talent. I hope I will reach the top one day and give some good gifts here.

• +1 1

Concerning me I think the rankings are done dependent on your responsibility and posts. It must be finished by your enormous quantities of post in the discussion. Everybody here is dealt with appropriately, the arrangement of the positioning is so straightforward and clear as everybody is dealt with similarly without reasonable or favor

If you reach a good number on this platform, you will become a senior member and you will need to change your name according to your level of nature. But one thing you need to keep in mind is that you don't have to put any extra weight on this platform to take a special position. This means that every forum is considered a member.

I believe the rankings are done based on how committed you are. It is more like a promotion. It goes in accordance with how the number of your post increases. We al started as “newbies” and gradually through our work we are attaining different stages in the forum which is of course applicable to all members in the forum.

On 11/17/2020 at 11:24 PM, Nezar said:

My friend, the ranking system within the forum is completely clear and understandable. When you join the forum, you do not have any rank, and your rank is classified according to the number of posts that you write and you can understand everything from the rules

My friend, the ranking system within the forum is completely clear and understandable. When you join the forum, you do not have any rank, and your rank is classified according to the number of posts that you write and you can understand everything from the rules

Exactly when i started i have no rank i considered to be a bramd new or new in first 50 posts but now when i crossed 100 posts my rank is changed that mean rank is only and only depend on the posts.

• +2 1

Rank in the forum is clear. Why I said this is that rank takes place when you make post and members like the meaningful post you post then your rank will keep going high while negative rating makes one rank go low

This forum ranking system is good,  we get level up by the way we are perticipating in the forum. And also that will increase our good reputation in the forum. 

When you have a lot of posts and are a useful member in this forum, then you will be able to change the name of your rank as you like, this is a good thing and it encourages many members to create the largest possible number of useful posts.

• +1 1

The forum ranking system is based on ones hardwork and the total number of Post that one has gathered over time.

The ranking system of cryptotalk is arrange starting from a brand-new to newbies uptill the legend and VIP with more than 12000 posts before to clinch to that rank. Vip is the highest rank order of the forum and no has attained the rank

Rank depends on the how much post you create or post here. Or how much long you work here. So rank increase with the increase of the number of post you post. Hope you will understand my works. Good luck mate.      

• +2 1

On 11/17/2020 at 9:33 PM, Mridul Rahman said:

Hello everyone. As i joined this forum a month ago i have noticed most of the things of this forum. But i don't understand exceptional ranking system. I have seen in "about forum" section the rankings according to number of posts. I found some of the ranking exceptional like "Explainer","Dreamer","Legendary saiyan". I don't understand how these ranking works. These are not in the forum ranking topic. I hope the seniors know about this. So please make me clear about it. Hoping for the answers.

As a beginner I don't have much experience about this forum but I know rankings are depended on the number of posts. Rankings are increased with the number of increasing posts. Yeah there are many exceptional ranking system such as "Explainer", "Dreamer", "Legendary saiyan". I think these are the custom ranking system. 

When we joined this platform we are at zero stage and having zero rank as we work on daily basis and we become older guy day by day our rank increasing day by day and the time after several months or maybe after 1 or 2 years we become oldest worker of this guy and maybe at that time we are the who are the oldest guy at this platform having a good rank means that highest rank and 2nd by our ranks anyone can easily guess how much we are older at this platform. 

The rank system in the discussion board is easy and easy. The extra good submit you make the more your ranks elevated as this ranks depends on the quantity of post you're making in overall.

It is true ,i noticed the existence of such ranks ,and i have many time modify my ranking as i wsnt and return to the normal ranking from default forum .but certainly this will not chandes your real rsnk in the forum .

When we joined this platform we are at zero stage and having zero ranks as we work on daily basis .this means that every forum is considered a member .the forum which of course applies to all the member in the forum .

On 11/17/2020 at 8:33 PM, Mridul Rahman said:

Hello everyone. As i joined this forum a month ago i have noticed most of the things of this forum. But i don't understand exceptional ranking system. I have seen in "about forum" section the rankings according to number of posts. I found some of the ranking exceptional like "Explainer","Dreamer","Legendary saiyan". I don't understand how these ranking works. These are not in the forum ranking topic. I hope the seniors know about this. So please make me clear about it. Hoping for the answers.

Hy dude i am also not to much old here i am also not know about this forum ranking like dreamer etc but according to.me.which i get to.know in past few days is that your ranking is based on your number of.post as your number of posts increases your ranking.is also changed. 

Basically for the sake of other members you can say that you start from as a newbie then after 100 posts you would become a jr member and after that 300 posts is normal member that you would atleast know then after that it would be 1000 posts in which is full member and there are more of it but however there are no actually benefits into this besides your achievement and respect for good quality posts.

CryptoTalk has categorized the forum members on the basis of their posts. As the number of post of any member increases the rank also increases. They become full member, senior, and legendary, it all depends on their number of posts. You can also increase your rank by posting many posts. However, If you still do not understand it, please go to following link and read how the forum assign different ranks.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/5327-forum-ranks/

On 11/17/2020 at 6:33 PM, Mridul Rahman said:

"Explainer","Dreamer","Legendary saiyan"

These are not ranks, just nicknames that any member can use in their accounts but after reaching some point on their accounts. This is confusing a lot of members but it's very different from the forum ranks and such names are not given by the moderators, you set it yourself on your account.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It would have change as your absolute posts arrives at a specific objective. In any case, previously, when you arrived at an achievement you can change your title rank. Despite the fact that they eliminated it as of now since perhaps many individuals are confounded and been utilizing it previously

• +2 1