What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sufi Ali

What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why?

Dear friend of all of that human doing the walk step by step, so you have to be patience and endure difficulties and we must work to break in another, and congratulations on your first achievement.

My dear friend, the most important thing is to be confident of the step and know where to put your foot in the right place, I think you should not burn your steps, but rather go towards your goal step by step because the turtle preceded the rabbit

• +2 1

In my view I think every member here need to follow everything step by step to become success in this cryptotalk and most especially the newbies members, i will want to get more knowledge and information from others professional member in this forum.

• +1 1

According to my own point of view, I personally believe that step by step progress is better than, that you get via quick bursts or with high jumps because when you learn things slowly and steadily, then you grasp different concept easily and you don't miss out important things but when you get a success via jumping then you miss out many important aspects of the topic.

• +4 1

I prefer to work step by step, because jumping to another stage immediately may cause mistakes in the work, or you can lose sight of many things that you may need in your career in the world of crypto.

• +4 1

We have to work hard here

Never give up and do not fail to learn here is very interesting

We have to work hard to gain the skills and experience needed to make lots and lots of money

We have to climb the stairs step by step, not be calves

In the hurry of regret we have to support each other well

Be patient and never give up

All the best to everyone here

The best thing you can do is to follow the instructions step-by-step 
And to read the basic terms and rules to become like experts, you have to avoid mistakes. 
First of all, you have to write a hundred Free comments. 
Break a leg

Well, my friend, there is no doubt that whoever finds a suitable opportunity in front of him, let him take advantage of it, but I think that the best way to work is to climb the stairs step by step, because it is the safe way and this is correct from my point of view, because I am a person who does not like adventures in the end.

Success in any business requires a lot of fatigue and effort to reach
Therefore, I advise you to be patient and endure the effort to progress to a goal that you set before you

Learning comes with the passage of time and this requires patience and hard work, in order to pass this stage, which is a building stage for us in this field.
And learning is gradual, step by step, until our experience and skills in the field of coding increase

• +4 1

Congratulations on completing the first 100 comments, of course the best is to learn step by step because this will gain you a lot of information and make you retain it for the long life in addition to taking care of the details that make you special.

no reason for jumping and being in a hurry to succeed because Time is money which we can't buy. Life offers us a value of one step at a step and not being in one hand. I think the currency is a step by step better
This will give you many skills that you will not learn by jumping

Of course, my choice is to work step by step slowly, soundly and calmly, this will make us less vulnerable to errors and points of warning and prohibition, and will ensure complete knowledge free of gaps, urgency does not benefit anything and exposes man to problems, thus wasting time and fatigue

• +2 1

It is better to reach the goals step by step in order not to make mistakes and problems that may arise if we try to jump to the goal directly. Working gradually helps to gain better experiences and helps to correct mistakes as soon as possible

I am still at the beginning
Some time I just want to stop, and some time I want to brown
Know that working here is not easy, but it is worth the opportunity and why it is not necessary to make an immediate profit
I work more hard

Hello mate, I think that the first hundred posts is designed to give the beginners the required foundation to learn the strategies of the platform, so after completing your first free trial, then it's will be better you follow everything step by step so that you will reach the peak with ease so that you can learn very well from the senior members of the platform.

My dear friend, no one in this world can climb mountains from the bottom to the top with one jump, and if he tries, he will not achieve fatigue and exhaustion and thus reap the loss.  The summit without haste, recklessness or danger because whoever searches and investigates diligently, effort, activity, thoughtfulness and knowledge for any topic or goal that is presented to it, of course, will reach its achievement and also you can gain experience from experts in achieving your success and thus this is what is required in the world of cryptocurrencies

congratulation to you successfully complete your first 100 posts and in my opinion the best way is step to step proceeding and we learn better way if we move step by step and never missed any one step that is important for us to learn if we move toward jumping might be possible we missed the points tat is important to get success.

I believe in step by step progressing towards our destination . No one can get success by overnight . Every success is a fruit of hard work and continuous efforts. We can't get anything if we want to jump to our destination directly because it involves lot of risks .

When you first begin your journey on this board, it is best to take things slowly and learn the basics of how it works as well as the laws that govern it. When you have a better understanding of how things work, you will begin to take advantage of the platform's opportunities. Stuff would not always go as planned. As a result, I recommend that you benefit from all of your mistakes.

Congratulations, my friend, I have also finished the 100 comments now .. In my opinion, you have to go step by step and give each step its right.

Edited by kheder333

Hello friends, I wish good to everyone, and of course I want to say that when anyone ascends to the top step by step, it will benefit

On 11/17/2020 at 7:48 PM, Sufi Ali said:

My 100th Post

Here I posted Three main questions. By the Grace Of God I have completed my 100 useful posts and this is the 100th Post here.

The question I am asking is related to the success and achievements at CryptoTalk or any other fired as well as in real life.

What is the best of the following?

• Step By Step Proceeding to the destination.
  • The Opportunity Jumps

Also, tell me that why is one of them is the best.Thanks

Keep on your working here at this useful platform.

First of all congratulations on your completion of your 100th post and goes to your question now. You raised the valuable question here for everyone. In my opinion goes to your goals step by step is much better as compared to steady fast towards your goals... As you heard the story of rabbit and tortoise.. The rabbit didn't disheart and slowly slowly run and win the race in last but rabbit which believes that his ability to run fast will win him easily and in last he became shocked and shamed... So don't take the shortcut to success.. Always choose the right path to get your goals. 

• +1 1

yes you are right you sure such a useful information I advise you to be patient a little and follow the step-by-step working hard here in this forum patience is the key of success patients are key of succes

Hi dear friend,

First of all congratulations for your 100th post. Slow and steady wins the race. So you can move forward step by step. The benefit is that in each step you will learn a lot of knowledge about crypto currency exchange. If you skip than you missed many important things.