What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sufi Ali

What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why?

We want to know a lot about this issue here. Because here I can learn a lot about this subject. I want to ask you here and here we will get to know you a lot better. You are cooperating because if we can discuss a lot here, we will be able to do something good here and post. I hope you can do a lot.. 

It is better if it is step by step, because it allows us to discover and learn more and allows us to gain experience that helps us work professionally.

if you go step by step, then often the earnings are less than when jumping.  and due to this you need to choose.  a lot and risky.  small and guaranteed.

Step by step is a much better step. You have to be patient and try to gain as much information as possible in order to achieve greater success .. Step by step you need time and patience, but your success rate and achieving your goals will be greater.

• +4 1

Step by step working is good because when ever we become to speedy then we can break. And don't give up in Crypto world you should to get knowledge about Crypto world then you can trade and investment.

The best thing is to go step by step, because it will help you meditate more than you want to learn, you will become a detailed, meticulous and observant person, which will allow you to do an excellent job and the results will be that you have the mastery of any subject and thus you will be prepared to teach others in a safe and effective way.

Welcome my friend, in order to reach good knowledge, you must move step by step and not rush, gain experience from other members, and you will definitely achieve success. We have to be patience, good luck.

• +1 1

Work here needs attention and gathering a lot of information and experience in order to be able to publish our own publications and keep our account safe from warning or blocking
I think that working steadily and slowly is better than rushing and acting recklessly

• +2 1

The best way is steps by step and enjoy your time in the forum you will learn and find many interesting thing in each session and like that you will upgrade your level in crypto currency and learn faster, it's the best thing you do and reach your 100 post,Congratulation .

• +4 1

Dear! according to my point of view,step by step proceeding is better than jumps because if you go in sequence then you will gather more knowledge and experience as compared to those that fly with speed may have some progress but not with better accuracy. 

In my opinion on this issue, we have to walk step by step carefully and think to reach the goal with the best result and the least stumbling blocks. Jumping and trespassing steps may get us into many problems and delay our arrival.

My dear friend, thank you for asking the proverb, the journey of a thousand miles begins with our step. I see that moving step by step is much better than jumping in order to learn from the pitfalls facing us during the steps of our success

I think that the matter is potentially two-sided, so it is better to progress step by step so that you can fully understand the field and not be exploited. When you become a beginner, if you encounter any golden opportunity that you can benefit from, seize it.

Gradual learning is the basis of success in this platform. This is what the coding field is asking of us. Because you could not understand any idea if you were not looking forward and acquainted with the idea that preceded it. I advise everyone to be patient and not be in a hurry because the road to success is long and  One needs to be calm and to realize from where he is receiving the information. This is the secret of building the future and he starts from fulfilling this condition

• +5 1

In life, it always good to take a single step at a time,  we all start from somewhere and get to another place , if you just  Want to arrive without making the journey, then that is very impossible, in fact step by step is better because you get to learn in the process.

I am now a beginner in my work here on this platform and I do not have any achievements in it yet. I hope to learn everything from the senior members here and become a great accomplishment and be able to help everyone here, and by success to all my friends.

Remember that everything that comes quickly goes quickly, so you have to be patient and patient. The more accurate and focused you are, the more experience and information you gain, and the more you benefit from it.

I am also new, my friend here, and I liked working here because it gained me new information about coding, and I think that the members are distinguished by their hard work and writing useful topics with good content and contributed to the development and progress of this forum

Our goals must be set and move towards them step by step and carefully so that we do not fall into trouble that jumping is more dangerous for us

You must progress step by step, even if this method is long, but it is always safe and the best for you
Because if you make a big jump immediately, you will face many obstacles and problems.

no one get the all reputation good 1st they have no reputation and you have the great knowledge about cryptotalk. many people want to earn the money from the step by step. they get the progress from the time passing.

• +4 1

Congratulations my friend ... I advise everyone to move forward step by step to reach dazzling success .. Sometimes the jumping opportunity is strong, but it may be very bad and in the end it is luck .. As for step by step, you may gain experience and certain success .. I wish you Luck

If you wan to achieve you goal you need to go step by step  carefully. because this will give you many skills that you will not learn by jumping..when you accumulates these skills , you  will get your profit on daily basis. 

Being a beginner I will advise you to prefer step by step progress as it's beneficial for your learning. Be patient and make wise steps. During that step by step progress, learn from your mistakes for ultimate achievement of your goal.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Welcome my friend, I wish you good luck and success and more profits and knowledge. You should continue working at the same pace and always try to give new and distinct ideas.

• +2 1