Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

Thank you very much for the advice, but I think that before money the most important thing is knowledge, that's why I like this forum even though I have little time here I have already read several publications with quality content and I find this forum very interesting.

Yes of course I agree with a friend with this great and good information on this platform knowledge part of the successful things in life knowledge is important for all human life

I am new to that platform and I have less experience but everyone knows that knowledge is power. If you have it you are strong enough to succeed one day. When it comes to digital currency, bitcoin, day coins and many more, to make money, you must understand this.

Thank you, my friend, for this post. I agree with you that the first and last thing is to gain experience before money and collecting treasury will lead you to big money.

Knowledge is very important and if one of the members is aiming for money only, I do not think that he will continue working here because he will find it boring.Therefore, we must set our goal in this forum is to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and learn about them, in addition to earning money that comes automatically after learning.

Yes exactly Knowledge is something which you will need in every step of your life to be a successful person you need to have knowledge and Experience

You are right, my friend; knowledge is the key to success; the more knowledge and expertise you can obtain, the more successful you will be and the more money you will earn; therefore, our aim should be to acquire the knowledge and skills required for work.

A good post and I agree with you, because this forum has a lot of useful publications that give us ideas that bring knowledge on the one hand and get a second financial gain.

Yes absolutely your topic is very nice. Well knowledge is very important in our daily lives because it pave ways for us to succeed in life. And we can use it as a tool to succeed too. And without knowledge we won't be here.

• +2 1

The secret of success is not one single, pithy tip. The “secret of success,” if there is one, is that success is brought about by a combination of smart habits, a tenacious spirit, and a whole lot of luck. Making a few conscious changes to your behavior and attitude could prove to quite rewarding.

Dear friend Indeed, our determination and devotion to learning more and being knowledgeable on the various aspects of this area will benefit us in the future. I have entered this platform with little awareness of the subject but a strong desire to learn more. I wanted to read and comprehend the ideas and papers exchanged by the other participants, which assisted me in understanding how this area operates.

I completely agree with you about this, because knowledge lasts with you forever, but money does not last with you, and with knowledge you can make more money, but if you have money, you may lose it and you will not be able to make more of it, so we must focus on gaining knowledge and not money.

My dear friend, welcome to knowledge and science. The most important thing in life is the secret of our civilizational and technological progress. We must always strive for it and collect information more in order to increase our knowledge and move forward in all fields

I agree with you, my friend, in fact I also had a hard time being a beginner, but I think that beginners should be patient, and always remember that, despite the financial profit they get, the information they get is very valuable and useful Because the world of cryptocurrencies will rule the global economy in the future

I am confused with you, my friend, because gaining experience and a lot of knowledge about any work you do in life is the way to success and achieving goals. Therefore, we must first seek to acquire knowledge and knowledge, then the acquisition of money will be a secondary matter that occurs on its own.

This is true my friend, knowledge helps you achieve success in any field, you must read other members' posts in order to learn more and be able to create interesting topics and in this way you can earn money easily.

That's right, my friend . I'm a new member here, but what I like most about this forum is sharing information between people and getting knowledge from the most experienced members because knowledge and experience can bring you success and money

This is true, my friend, because you cannot succeed, participate and earn money unless you have sufficient information and experience to be able to complete this work. You must first, before starting anything, study well.

Yes . Knowledge is essential to success . You must be aware of everything in order to succeed . Success is not an easy path . He needs a lot of sacrifices . And he needs knowledge

In fact, my friend, I entered this forum and my goal is to get money ... But with my constant entry and reading of the topics discussed in this forum, I saw it nice to gain knowledge about the cryptocurrency in addition to the new terminology that I learned .. I advise everyone to make their goal in this forum is knowledge before Earn money .. You have to work hard .. I wish you and everyone the best of luck

Yes mate.I agree with you.knowledge is a dire need in today's world.without knowledge prosperity is not possible.that's why knowledge is a key to success.

Well said friend and i am completely agree with you. Knowledge is very important to get success because knowledge is basic requirement of success and when we get knowledge then we will successful.

Knowledge is for me the key to success in any field that you enter and want to work in. If you want to achieve your goal, you must collect information and gain knowledge and experience in order to earn your business without falling

As if you were talking about my tongue, I also had this problem when I was a beginner
"Mining" or "trading" were all very strange terms until I kept reading and searching for them for a long time until my knowledge increased.

I started to understand this field and I was able to realize that there are many new members in the crypto world, they have very little knowledge and. Looks like Al sounds like a scolding to me, looks like Al looks like crepe sounds to me, watching. Knowledge is the key to taking people farther. I believe in this forum because we must gain knowledge because we don’t have a better investment. Gambling properly (since I need to know which currencies can use our knowledge before taking any action or before we take action) is one of the many sectors we can.