Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

Im strongly agree with you. If we work hard we can gain Knowledge and experience in our life. Those experience and knowledge help us to lead a great life. We can take lesson from them and continue our journey with positive vibes. There are a lot of difficulties in our life, we have to sove them with our proper knowledge

Yes you are absolutely right my dear knowledge is the secret of every suces because we know that with out knowledge we can't get our suces because scuess will come only by knowledge .if we have knowledge about any thing than we will work on it according to the knowledge and will be successful .

hello there greetings yes you are rig....nt to be successful in your in viewer you have to gain knowledge loads of knowledge about anything if you want to become AA cryptocurrency mustard and you will have to learn about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin through this forum because this forum providers a great opportunity to learn and gain at the same time

• +1 1

I agree with you because knowledge is the basis of success, we all joined this forum with a little experience and information in the world of cryptocurrencies, but we worked hard in browsing different topics and learning from every topic published in this forum, and we developed ourselves until we gained enough experience to start our journey  In the world of cryptography and profit through its various fields.

Im strongly agree with you. If we work hard we can gain Knowledge and experience in our life. Those experience and knowledge help us to lead a great life. We can take lesson from them and continue our journey with positive vibes. There are a lot of difficulties in our life, we have to sove them with our proper knowledge              

Yes I agree without knowledge and experience you whould not anything in your life because you have not knowledge in your field and work you have been lose everything depend on your work. 

On 11/16/2020 at 9:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

My advice, before you start making topics or comments, you must first have some knowledge of cryptocurrency. If you already have that foundation, in the future you will find it easier to make interesting topics and of course it can provide benefits for others. Good knowledge is indeed the key to success for running cryptotalk and cryptocurrency.

Dear friend, yes, I agree with you that knowledge is the secret of success. You must be aware of every step of your life in order to be successful and you have to make your goal one of knowledge and experience and not gaining money. I can say that knowledge is the basis of everything in life. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, knowledge is the secret of success. Now we are making efforts to gain knowledge. The crisis for success and this requires more reading, time and patience. I wish success to all members. Thank you.

The world of cryptography is a very large world and it contains many knowledge, so we must follow the knowledge and obtain the largest amount of it in order to get a suitable profit as we want.

• +3 1

Knowledge is the key to success. We have to learn to work in every field to earn money and achieve success and only by gaining knowledge can we succeed. We must always learn.

Exactly, my friend, knowledge is the key you need to work on this platform and understand all the terms and instructions required. My advice to all beginners is to read other members ’posts and take advantage of them so that they can reach success

• +1 1

A person should not stop learning and gaining knowledge, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies. You need great knowledge and learn a lot in order to be able to enter the field of work in it.

I agree with you. Knowledge is really the secret of success. For you to succeed you really need to learn about the venture that you are going into. Make sure you have sufficient knowledge about it, trust me the success will come. 

I agree with you, the best way to help beginners gain experience and information is to read publications and topics written by senior members of this forum, if the beginners focus on learning, they will be able to earn big profits in the future.

Hello my friends, there is an idea, for example, the idea is based on collecting or purchasing damaged electrical wires at low prices, and then working on burning them by primitive methods far from the residential space, and then extracting copper and aluminum ore to be sold to factories at prices that may double the costs of buying and burning and may achieve wealth for its owner  In record time

Yes, I agree with this topic because if we have knowledge, we will undoubtedly succeed here and in our lives as well. So, in my opinion, go for knowledge and you will gain knowledge as well as earnings... Knowledge is the best strategy, and knowledge is power, so go for it, gain knowledge, and earn money.

Knowledge is the beginning of success, so the more you realize and learn about currency, the more you succeed with it with comprehensive knowledge of it and the methods of its trading and investment. To gain knowledge requires patience to reach your goal, so I advise everyone to follow any topic and understand it and follow the precise steps and instructions, so you will be aware of everything related to this currency.

• +3 1

Yes, you're absolutely right knowledge matters the most. To understand the crypto currency people should have knowledge about it. So if they have not knowledge they should acquire. They do not post randomly w

Yes, my friend.  This thing is very healthy, because in the field of digital currencies you must enter it and you know a few things that you must do and mistakes that you must avoid, and your knowledge of these things is what will lead you to success

Yes, it is true. It is a very important equation that we understand and work with, that there is a gradual and ascending step by step, the most important of which is gaining sufficient experience to lead you to success, then money and profit.

• +4 1

Hello, my friend. In fact, I created a good topic, especially that you published it here in the section of our new colleagues, where I think it will benefit them and make them focus on hard work through the opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum, and I always say that this forum offers us the opportunity to learn first and then Profit because learning is what will help us get closer to achieving goals in the future.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right. This forum is very useful for beginners in order to gain information and experience about the field of digital currencies, and this is what helps them to overcome problems and avoid fraudulent sites and people, especially since most of the beginners are rushed and hasty in order to profit from the Internet...

I also faced such difficulties when I started in the field of cryptocurrencies, but I was able to avoid them by learning more every day and following all the news related to cryptocurrencies, and then I became able to understand any article about cryptocurrencies or about trading and investment