Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

Thank you, my friend, for this topic. Yes, I agree with you on that. Money does not buy knowledge, but knowledge gives us money, and also for me, I am still a beginner here, so the beauty of this forum is that it contains a place for beginners to learn in.

We can find something better always and there is no reason to stop learning. With knowledge being vast and eternal we can only say that we learned a lot but never enough, so we keep the knowledge increasing and in a way it can pay us at some time when we make a correct opportunity appear and not miss it.

• +1 1

Yes! I'm agree with that, knowledge is the secret of success because every success is going through the knowledge.knowledge is the power of success, science is making progress day by day because of knowledge.so we must get knowledge of every field for our success in life.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right and we people should need to first focus on the knowledge then money because knowledge is everything. Knowledge will lead you to success.

On 11/16/2020 at 7:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

No doubt dear friend learning is the key towards success. If we want to achieve something firstly we have to learn about that thing. I am also interested in learning all the comments of members which they make at any post. I am here for both things learning a lot and take knowledge from it and earn good money by sharing my knowledge to other members of the forum.

One should always have enough knowledge when one takes upon doing something. Having enough knowledge helps you to take decisions on the basis of it and helps you to avoid mistakes. So yes. Knowledge is the way to success. 

I am having that problem two days ago. But I am learning from all the comments here by the expert people. This is really helpful for beginners. Keep spreading knowledge guys. Appreciate your work.

Of course, knowledge is a very important matter, the more your knowledge increases, your value increases, and your vision becomes simpler things from afar, it looks great, but when you understand things you see that it is simple

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you on this point. There is no way to make money online without experience. Even without experience and adequate knowledge nothing is possible. At first I could not succeed in working online. Today's experience has brought me to this state. It is very difficult for newcomers to earn money online. I want to say one thing for their purpose. Keep working patiently, experience in yourself will be born alone

Knowledge is that the basis for fulfillment in every field Yes, it's my friend, i'm always performing on learning and presenting ideas that benefit everyone here and my priority is to find out , after which I earn through the useful information I add.

Yes dear you are right konwledge is the key to acheive success with experiance, without having proper knowledge about any field, we don't be successful. This forum is great for gaining the knowledge and improve their experiance 

• +1 1

Yes you are right that knowledge is the key for success. And if you know about anything then you can more about that topic and if you don't know or know little about any topic then you can't describe the topic properly.

• +2 1

Yes this is the best topic i have ever seen in this forum.for me knowledge is the best thing.it is helpful in every field of life and through it you can travel to heights of the sky and the person with broad knowledge is respected everywhere...

Yes mate, you are right knowledge is the key of success at every sector, specially cryptocurrency because without knowledge anything about crypto we can not be successful, so we have to learn cryptocurrency if we want to success at crypto world.

You are exactly correct.I agre with you.knowledge is the best key to success. Knowledge is in our mind.In Cryptotalk  platform first we complete 100 post .through this task we get more knowledge about Cryptotalk and we get more ideas and new different opinions.There is no age limit to gain knowledge  we gain knowledge in different ways.that will never gone . Knowledge is a powerful weapon.

My assessment information is the solid force for success knowledge is the key of achievement, to control, to respect in high social requests also. I plan to get a decent encounter...

Yes you are absolutely right, Knowledge is the key to success if we have no knowledge we can do nothing in this world, if we have knowledge then we can do anything in the world, same as in this forum we must gain knowledge before posting a new content because if we have no knowledge about the cryptocurrencies and the rules of the forum then we cannot create a good content for others and cannot help others.

Yes mate know is the secret of success because their is no way which you will achieve our goals on something which you don't have even single knowledge about it.

I am 100% convinced that the secret of success lies in knowledge. Knowledge is more valuable than anything in the world, be it diamond, gold or money. If you want to succeed in life, you must not give up any means of gaining knowledge. Crypto Forum also gives you a chance to learn. Your first attempt should be to have as much knowledge as possible.

• +2 1

Knowledge is the best  key to success and knowledge is a powerful weapon..we dont get knowledge .you are nothing  in this world. In every sector we get knowledge. Thete is no age limit to gain knowledge. That is powet forvall humans. 

I am new and I try to learn more about cryptocurrencies through the first hundred posts, when I have free time I go through the publications of members and the elderly and if I do not understand anything I ask for help from experts and with the passage of time and learning become an expert in my work.

We must have the first goal to acquire knowledge because knowledge is energy. If we acquire knowledge then we can achieve success in any field.This forum helps us acquire knowledge. Once we acquire knowledge, no one can stop us from success.By gaining knowledge we can also earn money like if we can gain knowledge about cryptocurrency then we will better understand how to earn money from cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

You are right, knowledge is our secret success.  Because no one can stop us from acquiring the knowledge we earn. And no one can stop us from acquiring this knowledge as we move towards our success.  As such we are gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency from this crypto talk and earning along with it.

• +2 1

Yes, you are right, because none of us can stop us from gaining knowledge.  Acquiring knowledge is our secret success.  How far we will go in this success depends entirely on ourselves. There are also many people who are gaining knowledge and using knowledge, who are in a very high position today. So we can be successful if we focus on acquiring knowledge without running after money.

• +2 1

You are absolutely right without knowledge person is nothing knowledge is necessary on every person try to get more knowledge from this informative post  no limit of age to get knowledge here