Which of the following is better - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

Which of the following is better

I suggest you my dear friend 

1st which your earn through this platform so you divide in to two parts one part you withdraw and full fill his needs and 2nd part you invest in the crypto which are profitable after some time definitely you take good benefits from the investment...

Of course, investing in forum currency is very rewarding. We can make more profit by investing. But in order to invest, we need to learn some information and experience. And we should collect the money from this forum in a few days and withdraw it from yobit. When talk tokens and btc rates are good and we are benefiting. Then we should sell our Satoshi and Talk Tokens.

• +2 1

Investing will be profitable if you research properly first. I prefer to store some tokens and invest them in investbox to earn more profit. 

• +3 1

The important rule in investing is business expansion. As for me, I prefer to withdraw one part of the profit and leave the other part in trade and business ..It depends on us what we want to do if we can make money, but if we don't need to, we can try to get thereSo I get.Imagine if we need money we can withdraw but if we don't need that we put it there and try our luck it is not bad to withdraw profit then your amount for business will be less.

This depends, my friend, on the amount of your need for money, but I prefer that you always keep a good part of the investment to maximize your profits. Be patient, as the sales price may have gone up

Rather than investing you go for the trading in yobit. For that you can use the money getting from cryptotalk. Don't rush for it it needs knowledge or else your money will loose. You can take the money or invest in trading. The choice is up to you. If you don't have any urgency don't withdraw quickly.

• +1 1

Investing in bitcoin will be more profitable from anything else. Sadly the Talk token which is the forums currency has dropped too much and it keeps dropping so I don't know anymore, I had the feeling it would be better priced but it keeps going lower.

Hello I prefer to freeze some money as usdt and divide the rest into several currencies so as not to lay eggs in one basket, I also like to invest in Yobit because you will get a daily percentage and the capital is there.

• +5 1

These matters are up to you, as each member follows the method he deems appropriate, but it is better to withdraw money and invest inside the platform where there are many successful investment plans.

That is a really good question. What i would suggest you to do is withdraw half of the amount. Keep the other half for trading purpose. Or if you're not into trading then just keep it for later.

I think crypto currency is a better way to earn money because this is a easy way. You can earn more money and trade through this platform this will make double profit its all depends upon you because this currency increasing day by day.

i suggested to all of my friends that use this platform it there is no platform more than that.

This decision should be made based on your daily needs because if you need the money you get in the forum to cover your morning expenses, you could leave half on the yobit platform and the rest you use for the necessary expenses, it is only a tip I hope it is  very helpful friend

• +1 1

Of course, investing in forum currency is beneficial for making a profit. We can make a profit by selling our currency whenever we want in this forum. My suggestion is that we should not rush to sell whatever btc we earn through posts from this forum. We should wait for the rate to increase and when we get profit we should make profit by selling our btc.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The payment was converted to talk currency, investing in it became good, in addition to the increase in the number of members in the recent period, which will lead to an increase in its price. 

Hello my dear friend in my opinion that's your wish. You can do a lot of things with this money. If you like to invest you can take this money and invest in yobit so as the currency grows you will get its profit. But as I am a student I uses this money as my pocket money and hence withdraws it.

I prefer to invest that amount in top tokens and coins because keeping coins for long time is not as profitable as trading. You can buy cheap coins with a potential future in Yobit. Bitcoin and Ethereum for now is good and better than other coins.

1 hour ago, ajabe2 said:

I prefer to invest that amount in top tokens and coins because keeping coins for long time is not as profitable as trading. You can buy cheap coins with a potential future in Yobit. Bitcoin and Ethereum for now is good and better than other coins.

Holding always great idea, but if don't need this money for a long term

There are many sites in this forum. You can work on any site. And every site is beautifully arranged. You can earn by investing here. When investing, search from the market and choose good currencies. Because now the number of scammers is increasing day by day. So avoid scandalous. The price of the currency is sometimes reduced and sometimes increased, the demand depends on the price of your market.

Yes, my friend, it is an important question for me. I have not yet obtained the profits from this platform, but when I obtain it, I will keep it and not withdraw it because it is in a safe place and through it I can enter any investment and we achieve profits and the money I have kept increases because working in this forum is very profitable

On 11/16/2020 at 1:31 PM, abdullah553 said:

Which of the following is better

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?
Is investing in the forum's currency profitable?

Dude both are good in their own way like investing is important in some coins as their value increases so proper research is important and also in some cases withdraw your money is better.

When it comes to encryption profits, I would say you are using your chat token to invest. And when the price goes up, sell it. This has dual benefits. However, if you plan to invest in bitcoin in the investment context, see if a dice game is needed. If it's a weird game, don't do it. The yobit dice game doesn't look authentic

Its better to withdrawal the earning as soon as they arrive and then invest in trusted trading sits, it will reduce the risk factor and you will be keep safe from any fraud, 

@abdullah553  dear friend i suggest you to collect your money and withdrawal it once. If you have experience you  deposit this money and buy some coins and wait for increasing there price and then sell them and withdraw your money. 

You can earn knowledge on this platform and become proficient and you will be able to gain money. You will post valuable useful posts here. You will get money for that. You will gain knowledge about investing here. Invest in knowledge. Lots of money. Thanks.

Yes dear friend your question is very right and I think that we should invest money in it and this forum is very safe and secure to invest money and to do invest money in it you can earn a lot of profit from it.Best of luck my friend.