Cheating reputation will lead you to block. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

Cheating reputation will lead you to block.

I'm agree with you my friend. We should only give reputation  positive and knowledgeable posts, we will be able to maintain the platform of our platform. Members not coming from this will consider our platform as very knowledgeable and we can make this platform more beneficial. 

• +3 1

What is the point of cheating reputation? Is there any gains from having high reputations? I think that doesn't effect your daily posts income so why would anyone do that, that's something I don't understand. Instead of cheating, if you really like having high reputations, they should consider sharing good information. People here always respect good information. Don't you agree with me, friends?

• +2 1

It is imperative that the topics and publications be interacted with in a professional manner
A post that is not worthy of interaction should not give it a good reputation
We should not unfair good topics and publications with a negative reputation

• +3 1

Yes, my friend of course who gets a good reputation by cheating this is someone who is committed to the conditions in this wonderful forum, and you will be banned soon if this continues, it is dangerous to cheat in this forum you have to be careful. 

• +4 1

Cheating reputation is illegal

It is unacceptable, it is unforgivable and very punishable.

I'm sure the moderators will be taking due step in curbing such kind of illegal act.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/15/2020 at 10:35 AM, Sallujam said:

I think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me your response if I'm wrong guys also guide me

@Sallujam Dear mate I totally agree with you regarding misuse of reputation feature. I am pleased to say that cryptotalk moderators have disabled payments for giving reputation to prevent spamming, they have found about 400 members who were cheating with their reputation feature. Now only good members are using it wisely while those who were cheaters and used to drop wrong reputations without evaluating the content have been eradicated. I appreciate the efforts and strategies of the CryptoTalk moderators to fight spam and cheaters and make this forum much stronger then ever before. 

• +3 1

I agree with you on that, but banning is sad. We really have to give a good reputation to the topic that contains useful information only in order to encourage members to submit useful content that we can benefit from.

There are some people who agree with others and tell them, "Give me positive reviews, and I will give you, and it is like agreement, and this matter is not pleasant. Comments may be unhelpful, and we see them +4. Really this is annoying..

• Useful or interesting 1

I was saddened to see that the comments were not related to topic but were given a point plus five This is absolutely chatting ..we should not be chatting but we should give the reputation to the person who is deserve it..

Hi guys i have noticed you also may have noticed about cheating reputation.

Many people on this forum are giving cheating reputation to the people i feel it that some posts who doesn't contain 100 character limit set by forum are reacted with +5 and some other post that contains quality content are reacted negatively that's not fair my mates we all are here to get knowledge about crypto currency and if we just focus on making topics and post neither quality nor useful and give reputation to the poor content the people will not focus to do their best and keep posting poor content and we will not learn much.

I am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.

I will request my all mates to react positive reputation to quality topics and post and negative reputation to the post which aren't useful to help our moderator to remove it.

I think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me your response if I'm wrong guys also guide me.

Thanks 😊

Cheating reputations will not only harm this platform but it also harm us. It will discourage quality content creators and encourage those who post useless posts. So, we should give positive reputations to the deserving posts. 

• +2 1

Many people on this forum are giving cheating reputation to the people i feel it that some posts who doesn't contain 100 character limit set by forum are reacted with +5 and some other post that contains quality content are reacted negatively that's not fair my mates we all are here to get knowledge about crypto currency and if we just focus on making topics and post neither quality nor useful and give reputation to the poor content the people will not focus to do their best and keep posting poor content and we will not learn much.

I am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.

I will request my all mates to react positive reputation to quality topics and post and negative reputation to the post which aren't useful to help our moderator to remove it.

I think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me your response if I'm wrong guys also guide me.

Thanks 😊

I agree with you but some serious issue is that according to New rules you must get positive reputation than you earn some money and many of people at this platform for earning thats why they generate fake reputation i think if the change rules and go back for old rules than this problem will be solved. 

sir, you are absolutely right .There are many people on the crypto platform who give high reputations to their friends .He does not look at the material. He sees that if this post belongs to his friend, thet give high reputation.We should not do this, looking at the eyelid post and seeing its material, it should be given reputations. 

• +1 1

Thanks 😊

hey everyone ,i will be agree with your oint of view we need to follow  rules if we use  wrong  ways to get reputation we can get account banning but  since admins stops payment for giving reputation to others no one rare everyone posts try to support each other  @Iqra 220

Well that's not right dear bcz it can harm the forum health as well as causing disturbs to all community and it's great discourage for people who work hard. Moderators should work hard to take a instant look and trace the spam reaction and block at the spot.

Yes dear you are absolutely right, I mean the cheating settings you mean, then it gets blocked. Any member who comes here should share his knowledge and share his knowledge with his understand so that he can avoid being blocked and whatever post you do, meet me on at least one 100 characters.  you posted has benefited me a lot and the girls will also benefit 

Hi friend!

You are absolutely right there are many of the people within this cryptotalk, there are reputations followed and that is wrong since they can be expelled, we are going to take care of ourselves, we have to do things as the rules dictate.

I agree with you that the post which is made of reputations should be given the reputation that it deserves. This is cheating and the biggest disadvantage is that we do not give reputations to a post as much as its reputations are, whether it is positive or negative. With this, the members who work so hard and create good content, then they become desperate and disappointed. If we just judge ourselves, then everything will be clear to us what we are doing on this forum and what we have to do. So, all the members avoid this and do their work honestly.

Who have useful topics a negative evaluation so that they are not exposed and so it good for us and i think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me.your response if i am wrong guys also guide me.

That is a best idea to block those that are cheating reputation form members which is bad attitude from them and they need to be punished for they sins in the forum,  it is another way of scamming your forum member that will also rate you for your earning benefit but that is really bad.

@Alisuliman I agree with you, I also realise it. Many member get high reputation for useless and meaningless post. So they are cheating for rating. You know, Any automation and cheat ratings strictly prohibited from this forum. Always try to make some unique post in this forum and it gives you high reputation. 

Yes it's not good. We spend lot of time in this forum and share useful contents some of them are simply giving negative rating and also there are some who gives positive rating without reading the content. Already our moderators has warned and should be careful with rating posts.

Yes, I agree with you. People were starting to score too many posts on posts that didn't deserve it anymore. I think they were doing this to get paid. However, due to members cheating like this, 1 talk token is no longer given per reputation point. As such, people do not give reputation points to deserving content this time.

Yes its true when you posting a topic or creat something which is duplicate and get replies or reputation withe the help of cheating so will become block by the admin for the short time or some time permanently 

Thanks 😊

Yes friend this is totally unfair to give healthy content negative rating .Thats why admin have changed the payment policy.I request mates to plz appreciate the members who brings info to you by giving good reputations.

My dear friends and forum members, I request you not to give any kind of likes, reactions, comments or replies to this post without reading or unreading it.  Because it is against the rules.  Give the reaction to the post according to the importance of this post