Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk

Thanks for this topic, many members do not adhere to that. Unfortunately, for me, I try to learn and gain as much experience as possible through this forum. There is a lot of information that I am still ignorant of, here I can learn and build good capital at the same time.

Yes I totally agree with you. The sole purpose of this platform is to allow people to have access to the knowledge about cryptocurrency. We all started as newbies and are now earning in an efficient way. Learn what other people post, share them with your fellows. Let them know how you feel about it with reaction and earn in a happy and stress free environment.

• +2 1

Yes, it is main routine we get from crypto talk . Mainly it's the usage of our knowledge. We learn what we can earn through knowledge. So encouraging knowledge is mainly in this. 

I am doing all these things while i am working on this website because i know who to explore this forum and i suggest all to explore it they will give benefit by giving more knowledge so i hope you all are doing this four things and its important if you want a good reputation in crypto

Hello, I am new and novice to this forum and this is the first post I share. I want to learn about cryptocurrencies and the world of cryptography. I have read the forum rules well, but I still need to learn.  I wish you all the best.

• +5 1

I try to apply everything I mentioned, I adhered to the rules well, I thank the Crypto Talk platform for what it offers to the members, I have a problem where I did not get my dues from writing comments and I wait until now

Hi dear friend i really liked and appreciate your contribution and i would like to follow these steps and will be a productive member of the forum. I have been reading all such steps and will follow for my own creation on this forum and i am sure i will work better as you all are doing here.

Thanks buddy! You have done something brilliant. Much obliged to you for explaining these thoughts cautiously and cautiously. You explained a few vital thoughts and guided us in the correct manner. Much obliged to you for your superb commitment.

It's always advisable to be told ahead of thing no matter what we're doing the club is that the venue yet that you will discover far more than poles apart areas and you may be paying excessively.

Everything accommodates the key assistance that fact affiliates must watch. I would like to feature whatsoever advice a well known I feel also they are world-shaking to supply generosity halogen that dais, loving word of advice you already ultimate scrupulous regarding out activities just because then you already make any old typo, then you really may misplace this year's expense account, thusly you need to be advised, people.

These notification is quite good, because we all get to know where the lapses is, but let help our selfs the rating is very poor, please let improve on the rating system. 

This is very useful information that you have mentioned in your topic. Your topic is very informative for all of us. We should give time to every section for knowledge increasing. 

Yes dear mate.  cryptotalk is a very helpful and instructive site.  In this we can easily earn money sitting at home which helps our family financially.  Moreover, it not only helps to make money, it also helps us to know many unknown things.  Because of this we are able to move slowly towards our future.  Thank you for posting what you need.

I think if you can be able to perform those things you will sure be successful in this forum all what one need to add to is hard working and abide by the rules and regulations 

Yess my dear friend you are absolutely right your post is really good and useful.  Cryptotalk is very amazing platform that we can earn and learn at the same time.  We can earn easily by working here 2 to 3 hours daily.  I am in love with crypto 

As for me as a beginner, I was ignorant of some of the points that you shared and I hope that you will increase your posts that benefit us and improve our performance on the wonderful yobit platform. 

Great sir, you have worked very hard to create a great informative subject.  This is a very useful and informative post for all existing and new members of the forum.  We must follow the rules and publish our posts.We need to aim for as much knowledge as possible.  So give us more advice in the future so that we can learn many new things from you.

Thanks for the information and advice on creating a unique and informative post. In fact, we should publish unique interesting topics in this forum every day with our thinking and attention and use unique words by researching in each of our topics so that we can learn something new from the new topic every day and also our posts. There will be minimal exclusion

• +2 1

At crypto you can be anything you want to be. You can learn, earn and explore the wolrd of crypto. The process is a gradual one and it requires patience and persistence to get all these done. So, as a beginner, just take your time and stay within the ambit of the rules of this platform and you will be fine. 

Thank you so much for sharing such good information. This will benefit new members in a good way and they will be able to work well accordingly. It also contains tips for newcomers to understanding how success  the platform

All those things mentioned above are the things you need to do and consider to survive in this forum as well as to develop yourself. You need to learn for you to have knowledge to share to gain earnings and rate those topics to appreciate hard work.

This is definitely the exact definition of cryptotalk as that's what will surely provide you much more stability in the forum.

You can as well be able to gain huge rate of reputation and thereby ensure the earning of your require bitcoin.

You have really done well and I personally acknowledge that.

Edited by BhenGhix
To correct the duplication of the explanation.

I am student and learner of this wonderful forum and increase my knowledge about trading and about other digital world. I think it is very good post to understanding how we can work on this forum and how we can make our post useful.