Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk

Dear friends u create very impormative post for newbai and other members here its very important for everyone and alot of people don't know about this i appreciate your knowledge i Hope its helpful for everyone u explain every section very simple thanks

Dear you are right and also you explain very well.

I think every one also follow the rules of crypto. And I think every work here with full power and I think every one take much advantage from here.

On 11/15/2020 at 12:22 AM, Barbarellah said:

Kind regards to everyone!

Today I want to share with you what in particular I consider the correct way of working in the forum.

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

2.- Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

3.- If your intention is to create your own publication, try to use keywords related to said publication using the forum search engine. The results give you full guarantee that what you want to publish exists or not in the forum. This ensures that you are not making repeat posts that will later be removed by the site's moderators. When publishing, classify your topic and place it on the correct topic.

You don't have knowledge or reaction capacity? So, dedicate yourself to searching the web for current issues regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, study them and analyze them in depth, prepare a specific summary and then come to the forum to share useful material with the rest of the members who participate here. Do this even once a week as this will lead to new topics to interact periodically and it benefits you in the sense that you will receive good reactions, resulting in that your reputation increases instantly and that you get followers that in the future they may be supporting.

4.- Do you like that your publications receive positive reactions? If so then be fair and try to pay attention to the posts of the other members and give them your support by leaving the corresponding reactions. Remember that we are a family and that you have available the amount of 50 reactions per day, that by granting them you will receive 50 additional Talk tokens instantly. Also keep in mind that you must give value to your Talk tokens. Only react positively when a post really deserves it. Don't give reactions just by giving them.

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:
- Home / Crypto / About Forum "Payment for posts (Not relevant information)"
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “New payment and rating system for the forum”
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “Report Plagiarism (Copy / Paste)”

If you found this contribution useful, I would like to know your opinion and if you would like to add another detail I would also like to know it.

When responding, express yourself in the best way, leaving a coherent and useful comment. Rest assured that by doing so you will receive my full attention, giving you a good reaction.

I think you have highlighted the main topics here.  I don't think I need to add any more topics.  I think new members will get a better idea about cryptotalk if they see this post. I think your post is a valuable post for newcomers.

• +1 1

This is a useful post for new members and for me.yes, those are the correct steps to work daily in the forum, taking the study into account. reading, learning, sharing, rating and producing. With these indications you will have a better performance when making your comments or creating your post.

Gain knowledge of before you shear, because no matter which we must contribute to every one the in order with others which we take we must price other people if they posts correctly and effective favorably in this forum we must study about the forum..! 

• +5 1

You are right. This is the subject I enjoy the most here. The comments that I have received positive feedback are the ones I read every day at the end of the day and there is no education. I get the most benefit here, linguistically. I can take from this forum. I am also reading, learning and earning here. Thank you.

In my own opinion we must ensure that the reactions we give are really worth it because this platform is a great place where we not only earn but learn, study and get new ideas about trading and cryptocurrencies, And we should help each other to make this forum great.

My friend you have explained very well according to the cryptotalk. We always be do all of these things that we have to be carefuly reads all the contents very well. Learn from the experts and also spending time on the forum to get knowledge and experience . And also share your ideas , creativity ,skills of trading and investment for the betterment of the cryptotalk forum.

These steps and policies which you have noted are very essential for people who entered the platform right here for brand spanking new and understand not anything approximately how matters are running right here.

I simply believe the idea of that they must begin with analyzing policies and situations which have been positioned with the aid of using mods to now no longer get caution factors and to understand a way to address boards correctly. then to understand that the maximum essential issue in right here is to be affected person to be able to gain what they need to.

Because that is important just make quality and useful posts so you won't have the deleted one and as beginner your post is quite helpful to me i appreciate your kind efforts to describe in detail and thank you.

Honestly, this is the best post I've ever read on the forum!

I don't know exactly what I can add but in my opinion intensive research is the basis of each structure, and the more honest we are with ourselves, the more we can publish posts that have a distinctive creative character.

Most important of all is our passion in cryptocurrencies that will lead to our great success in this forum!

As for the rules and regulations of the Forum, it is really necessary to review them, as you said, sometimes the new members make many mistakes as a result of not being aware of them.

And again, your publication is the best ever, and I'm grateful to you for the effort you've put in delivering this information to us.

Certainly a incredible put up. You've got collected all of the critical topic in a single vicinity. We should observe the regulations then we can continue to exist on this discussion board. We will earn and also examine. There are alot of things we don't know about crypto. So we are able to observe here and learn about crypto. This is pleasant web site to learn about crypto.

My dear friends crypto gives us opportunity to improve your knowledge by readings lot of people post good on informative topics you should got information by reading these topics and you can also share your knowledge with other people so that the people may also get benefit from you.

Yes exactly this post is very helpful my dear and you share it thanks so very much. So it is very helpful I think and it so very easy to understand for the newbie's I think.i like your post personal.

• +1 1

The mistake a lot of people make first on this platform is that they ignore the important guidelines , rules and regulations which guide them and they go ahead to do the opposite of what they are supposed to do and at they end of the day when they don't get paid or the payment did not meet their expectations, they get confused and discouraged . This is more reason why every member needs to always refresh his/her memory with the guidelines.

the tread is very impressive, its when you read, that you will be able to learn and its when you have learnt something that you can be able to teach

Thanks for your amazing contribution, I needed a post like this to clarify a little more about what is done in this forum, I've been here for a couple of days and I'm still learning the basics, I hope to give a lot of value to other people and share my knowledge, always following the rules.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing the important and useful task. It is very important. I hope that beginners read your topic and learn from it. The most important thing you mentioned is the issue of respecting the laws and policies of this forum so that they are not banned
Thank you for your wonderful contribution

• +1 1

Thanks for all these informations.I am new here and i highly appreciate your effort to increase our knowledge about cryptotalk.You make my day with your post because i am learning so much by reading all your points which you are mentioned in your post.Thanks again for this great post.

As you said we should produce and produce qhat is required to the forum and the membwrs of it in this way if we did this we can work here for more mfortably and long term and gain experience and knowledge too it is compulsory to read rate and creat if you want to earn here 

Information for that is good brothers and sisters please give ur patience information for this site to make BTC Because this site is good for urs

This forum is the best for everything. You can read many different topics and learn knowledge about crypto currency and trading. You can easily earn money from this forum. I think your post is very informative and useful for everyone. I like this forum.

Yes cryptotalk is providing a better source to earn learn read and share because crypto give all of theee opportunity to do best .

This forum have a unique specific property that's this is use full to us in our a life's and better source of earn and learn

In reality, you said something exceptionally genuine and successful, the incredible data you fair shared is that to be effective in this gathering you would like to take after an disciple and learn around cryptography rapidly and you'll see that your learning will have great comes about and I am unused to it. I would prompt, I will do your publications with adore. Presently it makes a difference them to form an awfully valuable distribution and exceptionally great quality, with great luckiness to everybody.

Its an awesome post for everybody extraordinarily those which are new comers in cryptocurrencies.And here we will peruse a ton of new post and get numerous new themes. Furthermore, we can likewise control somebody here on his point . This is an incredible stage.