Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk

Excellent job on mentioning everything there is to know about the forum.

Yes, we should work hard in terms of reputation; we should give people good or bad reputations based on their merits.

We should create posts that are useful and important to the forum and subject, as well as read other posts to expand our knowledge. If we have a query, we can go to the section that is relevant to our issue.

Hello guys, having a through knowledge of the rules of the forum along with the quality of the content in your posts,we can learn more from each other and take the forum to the next level, thank you.

Hello my dear friend , you are absolutely right we should folow the rules that we want to create beneficial posts for others to expand knowledge and experience because i think tha expanding knowledge is the important part of law of sharing. sharing is the best way to become popular in every Field of life

Yes, dear, I definitely agree with you. You must study, read and learn everything about this field, work on yourself, develop yourself for the better, and participate correctly . You evaluate and give your opinion in all honesty and honesty . You must do all of these things to do an excellent job .

Thank you very much for these very useful recommendations for every beginner in the cryptocurrency forum. If you follow these steps and stick to them, you are on the right path to success. Personally, I will definitely do it.

• +2 1

As a new member of this Cryptotalk platform, this topic helps me a lot to have a lot of knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies, only we new members have to read a lot about this forum so as not to have problems with the moderators.

Thank you, my friend, that your post is really very helpful for beginners because it says direct them and give them the necessary information and the most important point you should read the rules thoroughly and commitment, and I say continuously looking for information to publish things are always useful .

Thank you very much for your advice, just when I needed it most. I recently joined and I still haven't finished commenting on my first 100 songs and I didn't know what to do after that, now I am more informed.

Thank you for this information, my friend, it is very difficult for beginners and a new entry here. They have to read other people's topics, benefit from them, and put support for them in the event that a benefit is obtained

I agree with you, my friend
These steps are a great summary of how we work here and we must adhere to them and provide appropriate content that expresses our way of thinking and choosing topics that allow other members to express their thoughts and create an atmosphere of enthusiastic discussion.

• +3 1

It is important advice for us as beginners that we must adhere to in order to be able to create topics. We must read all the forum rules and benefit from senior members as well to be on our way to success and make money.

• +2 1

It's a wonderful topic and contains very important advice, especially for new members of the forum. If we stick to these tips during our work in the forum CryptoTalk we will get many positive reputations and will not receive any point of warning from the mediators...!!!

Yes of course , it is a wonderful topic and contains very useful advice, especially for new members of the platform. If we stick to these tips during our work in the platform CryptoTalk we will get many positive reputations and will not receive any point of warning from the mediators.so be careful about it.

Thank you for this informative post, it's very helpful. Yes, we should study issues here in this platform for us to learn more of it and not to just copy and paste. Learning new things everyday is a must. 

Wow what a great post, thank you very much for this contribution it's a great way for beginners to start their journey here by reading this post. 

And i agree with the idea that we all should start ny reading the rules and regulations of this forum so we avoid the warning points and banning. 

Dear thank you so much for sharing this information. Iam un aware about this information. New bies should read this  topic. They can get useful knowledge from this post. After this they will be able to work on this forum. 

When joining this forum, you can first read the posts in the beginners section in order to learn well about the forum and the cryptocurrencies. Then you can start creating 100 free posts and then you can create 20 posts per day, good luck to all.

• +1 1

Is this is a very interesting topic it is having all the characteristic of this platform that it is having a lot of options for all of us we can study we can learn we can earn as well we can develop our self we can develop our English skills as well all these advantages are provided by this platform and thank you so much for this organisation for developing are characters as well

Thanks a lot for this wonderful information.As we know that most of the newbies are banned only due to the lack of attention in rules and regulations of the forum.. But I hope that after reading your post, many new comers will get there points on working on this forum... It will quite help to those who wants to make useful and unique topics in order to get reputation very quickly.. Thanks a lot for sharing this useful information... If I talk about myself. I also gain many useful points from this post which I don't know before it. 

Edited by Sonii

Thank you very much my friend, your topic is really useful and important, and everyone should read it and get benefits.

It's awesome to see these information in your topic.

I advise everyone in this forum to read this topic and follow its information.

Wish all the best for all members.

And thanks again buddy

Hello my friend
I am a newbie to this forum and I would like to thank you very much for this amazing article. It is very useful and increases our experiences
Good luck to you

Thank you for this insightful article; it is extremely useful. Yes, we should research topics on this forum in order to learn more about them rather than just copying and pasting. It is important to learn new things on a daily basis.

Thank you, dear; your knowledge is beneficial to all newcomers. I'm a newbie here, and I'd like to learn more from the more experienced members of this community. Some newcomers attempt to post without first reading the forum's guidelines. We take the time to read each other's responses, and as a result, we learn from one another and score ourselves when we write good responses to topics.

It is a valuable topic that everyone should read. It contains several important points that help us in our work in the forum. Especially beginners. These rules must be adhered to in order to be successful.

Thank you very much, my friend, for this useful information and advice. It benefits most of the members and answers their questions.
I hope that this article will reach the largest number of members