What is the name of the device you used - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Niklas65

What is the name of the device you used

What is the name of the device you are currently using? You are using the device that you feel using. Currently I am using computer, his name is HP. This device has been in use for two long years and it performs well. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

First of all thanks for your interest in finding out which device we are using. I am using Lenovo ideapad 320 model and Core-i3 , 7th generation and also my mobile device name is Samsung J5 which one now a days using.

• +1 1

Hi friend, hope you are fine. I am using an Android Mobile which is Nokia 3.2 for 3 months. I am a Nokia Lover and I always use Nokia mobile since childhood. It is really a brand mobile. Nokia has fallen greater his demand, I don't know why but my always preference is Nokia Model. It is very easy to use and always keep pleased to use.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I am using a device called Samsung note 10, it has 128GB storage and 8GB RAM, battery 4000. It has features that any person can be attracted, Samsung is my favorite. 

12 minutes ago, Fatima121 said:

Nice question I have been using my phone infinix note 7 it very good for me to make post in this forum

2 minutes ago, Alexbhatti said:

Hi friend, hope you are fine. I am using an Android Mobile which is Nokia 3.2 for 3 months. I am a Nokia Lover and I always use Nokia mobile since childhood. It is really a brand mobile. Nokia has fallen greater his demand, I don't know why but my always preference is Nokia Model. It is very easy to use and always keep pleased to use.

Am using Samsung S8 but very soon I am think of upgrading using PC for effective and fast use. I hard that using PC is very easy, fast and it save time when posting or making comments...

Currently i am using realme cell phone. It is very useful and helpful to me. Its 32 GB rom and 3 GB ram. This phone is very fast in processor and make perform many applications at the same time without found any difficulty.

The name of the device I use is Infinix S5, I prefer using it because of the smartness and also the battery capacity, I prefer using a device that will be smart and have a good battery capacity, because I think spending most of my time on this forum I need a device with a strong battery to keep me online always.

• +2 1

The mobile phone I use is Symphony company size v98.  I get a lot of pleasure from using this mobile phone. With this phone I join your site and work for a long time.  You know that our site is a popular site.  I enjoy working on this site.  I do not understand the benefits of your question.  But thank you for your question.

• +2 1

You have a good question my friend. Now I am using Huawei android phone. It is very good for me. It has 2 GB ram, 16 GB memory. I have using it since two years. It is very good for me. I also have my own laptop and computer but I love working only on this phone. Like there are many members who like to work on computer but I feel like working on mobile because the advantage of working on mobile is that we can work whenever and wherever we want. On the computer, we have to post only one and only one place, but when we use the phone, we can post it securely whenever we get time. Just because i like working on mobile Phone.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact, I use my mobile device in order to do work on the Crypto Forum and its type is Huawei, as I do not prefer the words on a computer because I can work while I am anywhere and I do not have to be bound to one place to work

I am presently using oppo k1 for my smartphone Samsung galaxy S2 tablet, Samsung for pc, Dell for laptop

I'm using a Huawei device . The model is p8 lite . It is in my hand about 4 years ago when i bought it .. it is performing very well . But i wanna upgrade soon .

At present i am using my mobile phone,which brand is Samsung and the model name is a20. And i always used to use it Because i dont have any pc of my own. So i have to use it only 

@Waqasrao17 well that is good choice but for me I have been using mobile phone from the day I joined this platform because it make my work more easier. I can be anywhere and be working for myself, it make me work from anywhere so mobile is the best for this work

• +2 1

hello i hope you are good. i am using androied device. i mam using samsung

j6. this is a good device for using.i am happy for this device

Yes it is intresting to tell you about my device which is i use .

It is the Vivo  brand cell phone model y15 .

I like it to use to work on it because it is smooth & helping to me 

I personally like to use smartphone.recently  i brought a new smartphone amwhich name is ridme 9 pro 4/64 varient. Whichbis very good device in my opinion. And i am very happy to buy this phone 

• +1 1

i am currently using samsung j2.this is best for using.i work on mobile phone in this forum. it is very cheapest device.

I am currently using my oppo phone  but i have 3 more mobile every phone i use for various purpose some phone is for family and some phone is for business purposes

Asus Eee Pc 1015PEM-RED011S Intel Atom Dual Core N550 1.5GHZ 2GB 250GB 10" Netbook.it is small and useful.everything i can do on internet

i am use techno spark pro 5۔it's so good for internet۔ his RAM is 4GB and storage is 64۔it is slim and smart and it's battery timming so good every one his own choices  but this one i like it۔

• +3 1

Many elections devices are available in market. And me also use hp i7 in laptop its touch system is so owsome. Me also use note series in mobile. The elections devices advance in markets day by day. 

Yes dear brother, I use Touch Mobile. And I am using HTC company mobile in the phone because it is very strong from inside, it is a very good thing in comparison to other companies and it is also strong as well. 

I use huawei device by being phone As Android I think huawei is the best. Of course, there are separate brands and good brands for computers and televisions, and I use separate brands for them. My opinion is that Huawei is the best in phone devices.