What did you learn? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I try very hard to search and penetrate into repeated topics in order to gain the greatest amount of experience, knowing that earning money here is also enjoyable and everyone is happy with that.

As far as I might be concerned, I took in a ton here, from the outset I didn't think about cryptographic forms of money with the exception of Bitcoin, I had to understand what mining or exchanging means, and how to begin, every one of those things I learned here notwithstanding my exploration on the Internet.

That's the most reason why I always try my best to make sure that I spent more than 3-4 hours here because I'm always here to learn also achieve more knowledge and experience especially about cryptocurrency and trading which I don't know or have much knowledge and experience about., 

I am very fond of the reading. So,I joined the Crypto talk to get the more reading about the Crypto and their uses. So, with the help of the Crypto talk I become one of the good reader of all times. Thanks Crypto talk for every thing.

The basic thing I have learnt after joining the crypto tick is that the cryptocurrency has became the integral part of this world. Cryptocurrency is becoming famous so much faster that it is estimated that it will replace the other currency system.

We can earn a profit from a lot of ways from the cryptocurrency.

There is a lot of information on this forum for understand. So for the learner it is good app. So if you want to learn about new things so you are at exactly good platform. So crypto talk is such a wonderful app for online working and earning money. If you have any query  about your work so you can ask them from expert there. It is an authentic app for working. So many of students are working on it for learning process. There are many things about you can learn on it.

Good evening, I agree. People must be here not only to win free Bitcoin, but they should learn about new topics and ideas, comment on them, express their opinion and write new topics

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that the greatest value that we can learn from the forum is communication, it is something that has been lost but here we can learn together and share very big ideas so the best learning from the forum is unity and affection to value the topics of people who create them with a lot of effort, so you have to appreciate the effort of each member of the forum.

• +3 1

Hi, Learn currency trading and the profit from this field named currency encrypted I learned not to trust everyone because there are a lot of crooks and I learned patience is essential for work.

Here I learned that we can learn many things related to cryptocurrencies, not only money, we have to learn many things in life to have great success friends in the future.

This forum offers a lot of opportunities in term of knowledge and earnings. Any of the two you seek for you will surely get. But go for the both and you will not regret been here.

We have learn alot because crypto currency is not only on the payment but the knowledge you also gain from it,I really enjoy on joining the platform because it serves double advantage to me not only me alone but the entire members of the platform, the time I take in learning from different opinions is also something special to someone who wants to progress crypto has advantage and also it inspiring

I have learned a lot since joining the cryptocurrency field, the most things I have learned are the patience to gain more experience and the importance of digital currencies and their future impact on the economy.

You are right bro absolutely right we can also learn and earn at the same time through cryptotalk before coming to this platform I don't hear about the digital currencies even I don't know about yobit, BTC ,LTC ,blockchain  when I joined this platform then I have to know that there are some digital currencies and I'm very happy  to gain this kind of knowledge so I think we can learn here and earning is our own life purpose if you don't earn you can't alive 

Some people join this to make a money. But they don't know much of knowledge here in this forum. We enhance our knowledge to work on any site. It is very good site also earn money but lot of experience, improving their english and writing skills.

@hani20980 Yes of course,Many people work  on this platform not to gain knowledge but to earn money.Because nowadays humans prefer earning on learning.

I know many peoples join this plate form jist for earn .Not for knowledge.I join this forum for learning .I learn many things in this forum.This increase my knowledge and improve my english.

Have learn alot in this platform,the main thing am happy about is not even the earnings but the knowledge am gaining from this crypto currency since when I join  it helps me alot in seen and learning from other members posts in the platform. Seriously am very happy joining such platform

Dear @Mwangi we learn more and more on this forum we improve our knowledge and thoughts on this forum this is the proper way of learning and earning our English improve day by day in short this is absolutely right platform for learning 

When I registered with Cryptotalk, I posted what I learned, what I did wrong with the business and investing, what I lost, what I earned, the platform on which I use my wallet, and how much I invest. And now let's try to enjoy the news and benefits, Thank you

In Cryptotalk I have learned through these time that without any doubt knowledge is the real basis of all investment, this being the only really good weapon that we have in front of the entire market, if we have a lot of knowledge we can understand what, how and when to invest and when withdraw and all this was given to me by cryptotalk.

I used to know a little bit about cryptocurrency but since I joined cryptotalk I have started to know a lot about cryptocurrency and I think if anyone wants to learn about cryptocurrency relationship then there is no better way than cryptotalk where you can learn everything for free and if you have any questions you can get clarification by senior member from here. Learn about the best medium from all the other members present here and I have learned a lot from here. So it is a great forum where you can learn genuinely

Most members are offline. Unfortunately, they are here to study

I agree with you that we need to be creative here and be divided into useful topics.

Honestly, I started paying a few days ago and learned great things.

And there's good news for injectables

Have learn alot in this platform,the main thing am happy about is not even the earnings but the knowledge am gaining from this crypto currency since when I join  it helps me alot in seen and learning from other members posts in the platform. Seriously am very happy joining such platform